First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 tundra
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So with us soft top people like myself. Don't make the mistake like me and others have done. Don't peel the back corners of the rear window. Just give it a little pop on the bottom and kinda gently pull the top corner down a little and out. Bronco nations video looked like they just peeled it which is why many of us are dealing with this issue. I watched this video and I did exact thing he did and worked great. Idk what the dealer would do but I'd suggest watching the video I did below. I managed to superglue the clips back on as a temp fix. But I'll need to get it replaced for sure.

Sponsored

charlieecho

Outer Banks
First Name
Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F150 ecoboost
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So final update on my story with 11/05 blend, I picked her up this past Monday, Nov 29. The dealer (Metro Ford Calgary) went above and beyond! The GM is also an owner and it's a family business for 21 years. They detailed my truck, did a very thorough inspection, filled the tank, gave me (new to Ford, not a reservation holder, and did not ask) 40,000 rewards points, $750 off MSRP (Ford appreciation), and did not try to aggressively upsell me on any extra warranty or insurance.

One thing to seriously note though is that I took the list of follow up items to check when receiving your Bronco. The NUMBER ONE thing to check are the rad hoses on the drivers side of the radiator. Mine were not even properly clipped in and very likely could have ended up against the belt/pulley there having the proverbial overheated/stuck on the side of the road with a brand new car issue. I asked my salesguy for some zip ties and with two of them I quickly remedied the problem.

Here is the list I checked:
1. Lower coolant hose (driver side of radiator near pulley)
2. Tire pressure (mine was around 39 psi all around)
3. Battery terminals
4. Hose clamps
5. Body panel gaps
6. Roof panel seals

Otherwise 3 days in and we're absolutely enjoying our rig! Wife says you cannot compare this to a Jeep (Wrangler or otherwise) and her only complaint is she doesn't like the 360 camera view - she finds it distracting and not very useful but I completely disagree with her on that.
I've seen a few mention the Ford appreciation $750 discount. Is that something you have to ask for?

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
68E01B6D-8DAF-443D-B8AF-862A0FD2EA04.jpeg
Here she is!

So far, worth the wait. Definitely different than what I’m used to driving.

It much bigger in person. Anyone else feel that way?
Yes, I have a nonsquatch BB and can’t believe how massive it’s presence is in person.

BFizzy

Big Bend
First Name
B
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GTI
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
11/4 Blend, 11/5 built, 11/7 rail, 11/15 off rail in Pearland, TX, but didn’t make it the last 10 miles to dealership in Houston until 11/29.

2E042BB9-62C5-4A8E-B37A-EF943A645D07.jpeg

Last edited:

Sponsored

Aviboy97

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So with us soft top people like myself. Don't make the mistake like me and others have done. Don't peel the back corners of the rear window. Just give it a little pop on the bottom and kinda gently pull the top corner down a little and out. Bronco nations video looked like they just peeled it which is why many of us are dealing with this issue. I watched this video and I did exact thing he did and worked great. Idk what the dealer would do but I'd suggest watching the video I did below. I managed to superglue the clips back on as a temp fix. But I'll need to get it replaced for sure.

Where can I get his sunglasses?

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've seen a few mention the Ford appreciation $750 discount. Is that something you have to ask for?
I actually didn't even think to ask since I wasn't the original reservation holder, the finance lady I was working with just presented it to me during signing and asked how I wanted it applied - parts, service, or purchase and I chose the latter of course.

bigblueboing

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Forester
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I actually didn't even think to ask since I wasn't the original reservation holder, the finance lady I was working with just presented it to me during signing and asked how I wanted it applied - parts, service, or purchase and I chose the latter of course.
I got an email for 50$ test drive and 750$ for the auto show

internationlriders

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Sponsored

BigBendGeo

Big Bend
First Name
Geo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Vehicle has been delivered to the dealership today! Just waiting on them to let me know when I can pick it up!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211202-111428_Chrome
Congrats brother! It's been a long time coming.

JDHNRV

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tahoe
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Vehicle has been delivered to the dealership today! Just waiting on them to let me know when I can pick it up!
Ford Bronco 🛠 11/1/21 Build Week Group Screenshot_20211202-111428_Chrome
Congrats!! I’m happy and jealous at the same time!