James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For those that are saying they've got a build date but no window sticker, where did you get your build date from? Dealer?

Edit: Those of us with window stickers determined our build date from the blend date on the sticker. There could be a chance if your dealer gave you a build date, they just confused it with build week. I hope that's not the case
yup - my dealer wouldn't have given me a build week of 12/7 as that's not a Monday.

Since you have a window sticker, is the build date before or after your blend date?
Those with an early sequence number like @Thraxed (100/2363) and @Jgtln (131/2363) are certainly going to get started on 12/6, at least. The rest of us will fall in line after them as the week progresses. Knowing that info, really helps cull the bad info people may have gotten from well-meaning dealers.

If you haven't, please update the spreadsheet James @shimmy825 put together:

Tracking Spreadsheet

You'll need the info from your WS - if you have that already.

James, can we add a column for 'Reservation Date'. I'd like to see if that has made any difference in getting these constricted orders by now.
Done!
Sponsored

swami37

Black Diamond
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1950 Ford F-1 and 2020 F150 FX4
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
yup - my dealer wouldn't have given me a build week of 12/7 as that's not a Monday.

Since you have a window sticker, is the build date before or after your blend date?

Done!
@RoockyRoad check your Rotation Number it doesn't seem in order on the list

helifino16

Wildtrak
First Name
Ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Dodge Challenger, 2007 FLHTC "Classic"
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Done!
It only gives the 'Blend date', so that and your place in line are the only indication of what the actual 'Build Date' might be. It takes about 1.5 shifts to complete each vehicle, so it may be started on your Blend Date and (primary assembly) finished the next day. (Additional adds happen after the primary assembly and are typically done elsewhere - like PPF and graphics).

What I'm not seeing so far are any last minute FE being built on our week. Those reservations (0-3500) all happened within the first day (and then a second round in the Fall - 3501-7000). I know they were sold out when I checked on 7/14.

Biz

Outer Banks
First Name
Biz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 OBX 2dr / 2019 Edge St / 2016 Focus RS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

For those that are saying they've got a build date but no window sticker, where did you get your build date from? Dealer?

Edit: Those of us with window stickers determined our build date from the blend date on the sticker. There could be a chance if your dealer gave you a build date, they just confused it with build week. I hope that's not the case
The dealer can pull a ticker of what they have coming with the build and est delivery dates. I'm in Canada so that's the only place I can get my information.

Sponsored

gonefishing

Outer Banks
First Name
ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I just finished a half hour dirt course in a WT, I was very impressed.

MDH224

Black Diamond
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F250, 2021 Bronco BD 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
***Update
just saw that I’m showing in production but still no sticker.

Still no window sticker for me. I've seen 12/8, 12/9 blend dates so maybe I'll get mine tonight for a 12/10 date, haven't seen any of those yet...

FB064062-AA7C-4D55-8E1B-128F2B749EA6.png

Last edited:

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey folks. Just visiting from the 11/29 week. I'm scheduled to blend on 12/4, as are the last of the rest of the BW 11/29s. Thing is, the 11/23 blends still aren't done yet, the 880 or so 11/24 blends haven't started, and we're supposed to get through at least 400+ 12/1 blends today. So... it looks like we're maybe 3/4 to a whole day behind as far as I can tell. Not sure, but you might not see many 12/6 blends for that reason.

Believe that we want to get out of your way as soon as we can because we want you to get your Broncos too. Hang in there!

Build Week 11/22
Build Week 11/29

BrentC

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 F150 Sport, 2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey folks. Just visiting from the 11/29 week. I'm scheduled to blend on 12/4, as are the last of the rest of the BW 11/29s. Thing is, the 11/23 blends still aren't done yet, the 880 or so 11/24 blends haven't started, and we're supposed to get through at least 400+ 12/1 blends today. So... it looks like we're maybe 3/4 to a whole day behind as far as I can tell. Not sure, but you might not see many 12/6 blends for that reason.

Believe that we want to get out of your way as soon as we can because we want you to get your Broncos too. Hang in there!

Build Week 11/22
Build Week 11/29
Not sure what reaction to support your comments, but I unfortunately concur. The silence from MAP today (the 11/24 build day per revised plan) is very concerning.

The one consolation is we don’t have a 4-day weekend to interrupt production this week. Here’s hoping the MAP employees and contractors have all the parts and materials they need to do their jobs.

Sponsored

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend

Build Week 11/22
Build Week 11/29
That's making this make sense

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Budsbigbendbronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So.....maybe I'm still a 12/6 week with a later blend and therefore a later window sticker arrive?

grasping at straws
Hoping that for your sake. Otherwise next week, which is scheduled to be the last for 21...

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hoping that for your sake. Otherwise next week, which is scheduled to be the last for 21...
Thanks brother. I looked at the 11/22 build week schedule and several people got window stickers five days out, so I am stepping back from the ledge for now.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So.....maybe I'm still a 12/6 week with a later blend and therefore a later window sticker arrive?

grasping at straws
Yes. We had some delayed WSs with BW 11/29. Also, if you aren't trying the b6g tracker (use the TRACKERS menu above to get there), it often gives WSs well before the Ford site does. And... you all may have a big week, so they might be waiting to assign some of the last ones to either 12/11 or 12/13 depending on how more of this week goes. You don't lose a whole week, just a couple of days in such cases.

As for today:
There is a daily quiet period from I think 2ish until 6 pm Eastern. Then the next MAP shift starts up, and soon after more modules start to pop. If you check the 22s, you'll see that they started to pop again right around 6pm.

Good luck, Bronconians! Pour yourself a nice stiff "my dealer says" and relax as best you can.
Sponsored