Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

That might be the case if Ford was building strictly “ back logged” Broncos. However, Broncos included in these numbers are Broncos “ just” ordered by non reservation holders and units that have not been ordered but can be built due to availability of parts. Big Bends are falling from the sky as an example of this. . As I have stated before, the day my Bronco arrives, there will be children born on my reservation date that are at least two years old. Unacceptable.
While I agree partly with your statement, it doesn’t appear to be model or package specific anymore judging from production email posters. The sole constraint appears to be MIC. And with a rumored 12% soft top take rate it seems like anyone who opts for one will get their build date quickly.
Sponsored

Last edited:

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Don't be a negative Nellie. You are ignoring allocations and ones place in line at their dealer.
Yeah @Compta38 quit being so damn negative! If we ignore all the facts and truth surrounding the Bronco launch we can be positive too!

That B6g negativity in the morning is a whole other level. More than 10k produced is massive. They’re clearly at full production and haven’t even started their 3rd shift yet. The entire backlog should be cleared by summer.
Well, the negativity is at least realistic unlike your take. Summer? 😂 you’re high.

Sponsored

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah @Compta38 quit being so damn negative! If we ignore all the facts and truth surrounding the Bronco launch we can be positive too!

Well, the negativity is at least realistic unlike your take. Summer? 😂 you’re high.
It’s Simple math.

22greenfordbronco

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Ben
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 mini cooper, 2020 Subaru Forester
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
It’s Simple math.
Simple math ignoring allocations and new orders. Just admit you have no idea what you’re talking about, they won’t be done by summer, they’ll be lucky to be done by next summer.

RLW

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Lexus GS 300, 2022 Badlands, 2022 Honda Odyss
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole allocation to dealers is the most convoluted ordeal.
I was a late reservation, July 29, 2020. I have a VIN and build week of January 10.
Badlands, Sas, softtop, high pkg.
So how can mine get built before so many other people that are 1st or 2nd day reservations?
The whole dealer allocation is such a mess. Its unexplainable and unfortunate for the early reservation holders. Your reservation time stamp essentially means nothing at this point and is worthless.
At least that is how it seems.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Simple math ignoring allocations and new orders. Just admit you have no idea what you’re talking about, they won’t be done by summer, they’ll be lucky to be done by next summer.
I hope you feel better about yourself.

pfd799

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Kia Sportage :(, Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Does anyone know how many reservation orders still need to be built? I know the allocation and constraint end of things plays a role as well but I’m curious to see how many customer orders are left

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

@Ford Motor Company Could be a lot more but y'all just want to sit on all of these "stuck in production," builds:)

RG7

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
B8 A4, 2018 Triumph Street Triple R
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Only 25k of the 43k made are sold? Where are all these extra unclaimed broncos sitting at?
Wondering the same thing. Guessing Dirt Mountain accounts for some of it, but there aren’t 18k vehicles there.

Even with shipping issues, it seems odd that 41% of total production has not been sold yet. But I know nothing about what post-production to ready-for-sale times should look like in the auto industry.

I guess if you write off all of November production as still in transit, that brings us down to 8k. Maybe another thousand or so still at DM is 7k, but that number could be higher so maybe the truly unaccounted for number is lower than 7k.

Still though, that’s a lot for a vehicle that is unobtanium. Could be that consumers are becoming more price sensitive to lot Broncos being offered at high markups and they’re sitting, but again just speculation.

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I hope you feel better about yourself.
He joined a week ago and is now the resident expert in all things MAP production
Wondering the same thing. Guessing Dirt Mountain accounts for some of it, but there aren’t 18k vehicles there.

Even with shipping issues, it seems odd that 41% of total production has not been sold yet. But I know nothing about what post-production to ready-for-sale times should look like in the auto industry.

I guess if you write off all of November production as still in transit, that brings us down to 8k. Maybe another thousand or so still at DM is 7k, but that number could be higher so maybe the truly unaccounted for number is lower than 7k.

Still though, that’s a lot for a vehicle that is unobtanium. Could be that consumers are becoming more price sensitive to lot Broncos being offered at high markups and they’re sitting, but again just speculation.
Don't underestimate the ADM game!

mpeugeot

Outer Banks
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
97 Ferrari F355, 11 Ford F-150, 21 OBX 2D
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I really want to know the 2 door production numbers... especially by trim and package.

Probably less than 2k 2 door FE's

However, it is hard to guess what the remainder of 2 door production was.
Sponsored