First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I might have missed it but is there a way to see the number of 4 doors vs 2 doors built for 2021?
Sponsored

vrtical

Raptor
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Great to see Ford produced over 10,000 Broncos in November, especially considering the Thanksgiving holiday. I wonder what Ford's future production goal is for Bronco? For comparison, Jeep produced 27,002 Wrangler's in October, 2021. Jeep produced 260,488 units for the first 10 months of this year. Maybe Ford can ramp up to half of that? It'll be interesting going forward.

that wont happen unless Ford dedicates a line to the Bronco.

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Nautilus, Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So I'm a straggler with a 10/2021 order for a BD 2.7 MIC w/ mid & tow pkgs. I'm probably still looking at delivery in 2023-24. My consolation prize may be that if Ford decides to make a white metal hard top and/or a hybrid that year, I can convert.
That's why if my unit gets built in '22, I'll lease for 24 months. Better options ahead.

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aseemingly t
How do you figure? They have built 43,000 in the past six months. You don't think they will build that at the very least, in the next six months. If they build just 50,000 in the next six months (not even 10k a month) for a total of 93,000 they will certainly be through the first two days.
Unless they are building models that not many folks ordered. Tons of 4d 2.3 soft top Big Bend 221As...

Sponsored

jxc

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Accord/CX-5/A5 Cab
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole allocation to dealers is the most convoluted ordeal.
I was a late reservation, July 29, 2020. I have a VIN and build week of January 10.
Badlands, Sas, softtop, high pkg.
So how can mine get built before so many other people that are 1st or 2nd day reservations?
The whole dealer allocation is such a mess. Its unexplainable and unfortunate for the early reservation holders. Your reservation time stamp essentially means nothing at this point and is worthless.
At least that is how it seems.
Agreed. Ford screwed the pooch with the whole 'reservation'/dealer allocation model. Surprising that the MBAs who cooked up the scheme didn't have a clue as to what customer expectations and perceptions would be when they rolled out a 'first come first serve'-kinda (with a ton of caveats) system for a vehicle they couldn't build...

Reactions: RLW

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

This whole allocation to dealers is the most convoluted ordeal.
I was a late reservation, July 29, 2020. I have a VIN and build week of January 10.
Badlands, Sas, softtop, high pkg.
So how can mine get built before so many other people that are 1st or 2nd day reservations?
The whole dealer allocation is such a mess. Its unexplainable and unfortunate for the early reservation holders. Your reservation time stamp essentially means nothing at this point and is worthless.
At least that is how it seems.
The magic word SOFTTOP
THATS HOW!!!

So…. If you have a 2door…. You have zero idea when your truck might be built… why??? Because they only come with the mic hardtop (14% of production)

Please understand, we all could switch our orders to a 4 door soft top (of which I currently own), but some of us want the Bronco we originally ordered but has commodity issues.

Regardless, a soft top is not an end all solution….
I cringe everyday my car is out in the Rain and the sun bakin/destroying my plastic rear windows!!!!

In-fact my car has spent more time with the cover on than with it off.

So next time you let the world know how to get your order moved forward, please know it comes at a price.
Ford Bronco Bronco November 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 8,287 Sold / 10,504 Produced DC8B0A32-457B-4BFF-9858-1AE7275DE644

Last edited:

Carolina Jim

Black Diamond
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2-door
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Surprising that the MBAs who cooked up the scheme didn't have a clue
My guess is you are off by 10 +/- years of schooling :)

Lake Tahoe Traveler

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco 2dr BL SASQ, & 1975 Bronco Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Here is the number I would like to see. Bronco's BUILT vs SOLD. I have a Bronco sitting in some rail yard in TX since 11/21 without any idea of when it will be delivered to the dealership, and Im not the only one.
If I had to guess… Ford can not sell a vehicle with a defective airbag….
Thus it sits.
Which makes sense….

It would take little if Zero effort for Ford to just let their customers know what the hold up is.

That would make sense!
If they explained things people would understand….
Treat them like the don’t exist and they get pissed.

Sponsored

John Auer

Outer Banks
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

xusarmy

Outer Banks
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

If I had to guess… Ford can not sell a vehicle with a defective airbag….
Thus it sits.
Which makes sense….

It would take little if Zero effort for Ford to just let their customers know what the hold up is.

That would make sense!
If they explained things people would understand….
Treat them like the don’t exist and they get pissed.
I have a vehicle built on 11/13 thus no airbag defects, but my Bronco sits in a rail yard just ready to be purchased, but it sits. ;-)

Cable Guy

Badlands
First Name
Kurt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi RS7
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Bronco November 2021 Sales & Production Highlights
  • Bronco Sales (November): 8,287 vehicles. Sales (YTD): 25,855 vehicles.
    • November sales represent a 12.5% increase over October.
  • Bronco Production (November): 10,504 vehicles. Production (YTD): 43,711 vehicles.
    • November production represents a 37% increase over October.

Ford Bronco Bronco November 2021 Sales & Production Numbers: 8,287 Sold / 10,504 Produced DC8B0A32-457B-4BFF-9858-1AE7275DE644

Appreciate the information. Nice MoM increase. Now that the Dirt MountIan re-dos are complete (near complete?) that should free up MIC 2.0 volume for new builds. Just read a post from the BN admin that MIC, tow and protective film are the critical path items. Fewer items than in the past.

markregel

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pont Vibe
Your Bronco Model
Base
So does that mean that 17,856 are in transit, dealer mannequins or stranded on dirt mountain? I would suspect that in Jan you will see that number flip to the sales side once they are eligible for purchase and/or DM to be cleared out.
I'm pretty sure "sold" means new orders, not deliveries.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What is your source for this information? Loaded two doors for stock? I find that difficult to believe.
about 600 went to dealer stock this month.
Sponsored