Joshua
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Toyota Tundra; 2020 Acura RDX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm trying to be patient, and I was doing really well until this week! None of my trackers are working right now - both Ford pizza tracker and the B6G tracker. Even the super secret link where you put your VIN and order number in the web address isn't working.

All I know is that I was originally an 11/22 blend date and my mods popped on 11/29. That's it. The not knowing is what is driving me crazy.

Serenity now...serenity now...
are you a plane Jane Bronco order?? Or did you add accessories?? If Mods popped then your built!! - a delay in build email means factory installed accessories are happening OR you've been selected or are getting a little extra attention at the factory (QC) - not a bad thing.

I think you're closer to MAP than I am so give it a day - It's Friday!

Remember - we have forum members that didn't receive any updates, just a call from dealer saying come pick up your Bronco. it's maddening.
Sponsored

Jondallas311

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Explorer Sport
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
are you a plane Jane Bronco order?? Or did you add accessories?? If Mods popped then your built!! - a delay in build email means factory installed accessories are happening OR you've been selected or are getting a little extra attention at the factory (QC) - not a bad thing.

I think you're closer to MAP than I am so give it a day - It's Friday!

Remember - we have forum members that didn't receive any updates, just a call from dealer saying come pick up your Bronco. it's maddening.
No, I'm basically a loaded Badlands with a tow package (see signature). I guess I would just feel better knowing it was built or shipped officially. I may end up being surprised by a call from my dealer around Christmas, and that would be awesome.

I'm not upset or anything, just living vicariously through you cool kids that are getting built and shipped emails. I want to be one of the cool kids, too - lol.

Wirenut20

Wildtrak
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST, 97 F150, 92 Mustang LX 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I'm trying to be patient, and I was doing really well until this week! None of my trackers are working right now - both Ford pizza tracker and the B6G tracker. Even the super secret link where you put your VIN and order number in the web address isn't working.

All I know is that I was originally an 11/22 blend date and my mods popped on 11/29. That's it. The not knowing is what is driving me crazy.

Serenity now...serenity now...
I'm in the same boat as you right now and I feel your frustration. My build included the tubular steps, so I'm wondering if my order had to be sent to the mod shop in order to get these installed. I was looking through some of the window stickers, trying to find orders that also had steps. I then looked the user names up on the tracking spreadsheet and I noticed that none of the orders that I found with steps have received an "built" email yet, or this may be due to other factors like not updating the spreadsheet.

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I need to do this!!
I don’t have enough tabs open that need refreshing!:p

what’s the link, please?
You need to work for a company with an account at UPRR.
However, the link is c02.my.uprr.com

Sponsored

TxBadlands

Badlands
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jaguar f-pace
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And my beautiful Bronco has shipped!! Yippee!! Great way to end this clusterfuzzle of a week! Happy Friday, folks!

ASlaugh

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
65 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My rail car is still sitting in Walbridge, OH and a status of "Pending Load."
My guess is that I am now waiting for more Broncos to be built that are head towards the Northern CA. How many more? Ugh... "shipped" on 11/30 and it's travelled 50 miles in 4 days. :/

redcatcher27

Wildtrak
First Name
Bert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Do you happen to have the site that you registered online with? I didn't see any links specifically related to rail within the thread, only convoy. Thank you!
First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.

Sponsored

Badlandia

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Onyx RCR Motorbike
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Built 11/29, still waiting on shipped email. I was able to get into united road logistics so have been tracking the truck it’ll be on. Currently on its way to MAP.

Smilinacura

Badlands
First Name
Julie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

First you will need the rail car letters and numbers. It is on the visibility report or DORA which is from the dealership. You MAY be able to get it from the SVT people but they seem often in a cranky mood and may tell you to get it from the dealer.

There are two major rail companies.

CSX is everything east of the mississippi
UP is everything west of the mississippi

But they all start out on CSX so once they have it in their system they will follow it all the way.

So, how do you track your truck on a railcar?

First and most important. Never talk to live personnel at the railroad! Only use automated phone system. If it attempts to transfer you to a live person please hang up. The railcar information we are provided by is given as a courtesy and if we call live personnel we may lose the access and ability to track.

CSX
1. Call the CSX 1-800-235-2352
2. When prompted for location or weight, press "1" on your phone for location.
3. When prompted for the car initials, say CN (or whatever initials you have) then wait for the next prompt.
4. When prompted for the car number, say 907048 (or whatever your number is)
5. When prompted for next car say DONE.
6. That's it; enjoy your updated status report.

Union Pacific
1. Call UP at 1 800 877-5123 1 800 877-5123
2. Follow phone prompts for Trace
3. Say the railcar number complete and clearly. Example CN123456 all together
4. Listen for your update

NS Norfolk Southern
1. Call 800-635-5768
2. Press 2.
3. Press 2.
4. Enter the letters on the numeric keypad then press #. As in: TTGX will be 8849
5. Enter the numbers then press #. It wasn't taking my voice prompts but typing worked.

Please let me know if there are any others and I'll add. That way it'll all be in one place!
Or maybe make it a sticky.
Whoops you gotta do this first

you happen to go to the delivery receipts website for United Roads, and they show you VIN having a record, then the first place I would check is OVISS.

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Basically you go to the united roads delivery receipts website on a mobile phone, find the link to sign up there, use that link to create an OVISS account.

Once you have an OVISS account sign up completed. You open the website in the mobile interface (because it will let you look up anyone easier).

https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login.aspx

Enter the appropriate VIN in the “order” spot for vin and look at the order history. Usually the rail car will be there.

Once I can look it up there, I can find out the status of the rail car through the 1st link.

Jweb12

Badlands
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Charger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
DON'T DIE!! Patience!

pizza tracker hasn't worked for me for a couple days. I'm looking at the Ford tracker and was surprised it was updated to shipped this morning then maybe 10 mins later the email came in.

for timelines: built 12/1 - email notice at 12:43AM - shipped 12/2-3 - email notice - 6:03AM (local time).
Mine was built the night of the 29th and it still hasn’t shipped. I’m sure they took a day or two to add the roof rack and do quality inspection. I only live two hours from Wayne Mi and I’m so impatient now! Estimated delivery 12/7-12/13. I wonder if it thinks about me as much as I think about it? Lol

dougiefresh

Outer Banks
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Civic
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Whoops you gotta do this first

you happen to go to the delivery receipts website for United Roads, and they show you VIN having a record, then the first place I would check is OVISS.

https://www.unitedroad.com/delivery-receipt

Basically you go to the united roads delivery receipts website on a mobile phone, find the link to sign up there, use that link to create an OVISS account.

Once you have an OVISS account sign up completed. You open the website in the mobile interface (because it will let you look up anyone easier).

https://new.unitedroadlogistics.com/Oviss/Login.aspx

Enter the appropriate VIN in the “order” spot for vin and look at the order history. Usually the rail car will be there.

Once I can look it up there, I can find out the status of the rail car through the 1st link.
Thank you for the detailed instructions! I appreciate it.
Sponsored