First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soon to be Bronco Owner
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
does anybody have any experience with Hempstead Ford?
Sponsored

doktorek

First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Please Message me if you get the 1st Bronco on Long island. I may have something cool for you. Let me know ASAP. I already have great designs for it but I need a donor. I can provide photos.

sublime

Badlands
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Another one here... ordering a 2dr Badlands from Hassett Ford. See you guys on the beach!

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands,1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1,
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I order the Wildtrak and have been using Huntington Ford aka Empire Ford for the last few explorers the wife got. My salesman used to work with my Dad at another dealership before he retired. I can rent out my Dad to help negotiate ( ford sales for 20 years) but he thinks we are crazy to think we are getting any kind of special deal on these things when they show up at the dealer.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I order the Wildtrak and have been using Huntington Ford aka Empire Ford for the last few explorers the wife got. My salesman used to work with my Dad at another dealership before he retired. I can rent out my Dad to help negotiate ( ford sales for 20 years) but he thinks we are crazy to think we are getting any kind of special deal on these things when they show up at the dealer.
I may take you up on the “rental dad” offer. ?
In all seriousness, as long as Ford gives the official OK for X-plan, I’ll go find a dealer that participates in it.

Sponsored

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I may take you up on the “rental dad” offer. ?
In all seriousness, as long as Ford gives the official OK for X-plan, I’ll go find a dealer that participates in it.
I want to believe that those of us who reserved our order should get a fair price or x-plan if we qualify and let the dealers try to make more profit on their orders when they get them.

JTBros

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GR Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joining the group as well! Ordered 4 door Black Diamond (skier so it seemed fitting + options I wanted) from Hempstead Ford. Not much word from them however.

Top Mach

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Joining the group as well! Ordered 4 door Black Diamond (skier so it seemed fitting + options I wanted) from Hempstead Ford. Not much word from them however.
My dealer called me, but he knows me. They really don’t have much to say at this point other than we have your reservation and will be in touch in a few months. I wouldn’t worry too much.
And welcome.

Ducky

Wildtrak
First Name
L
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Exactly what @Top Mach said. I’m reserved at Biener and other than acknowledging the reservation, no other email. But I don’t expect another email at this point because the dealers won’t know much until they get prices, which will probably be a little before the Build & Price comes out for us. Once that goes live for us, (if the site doesn’t crash) we should be able to bombard the dealers with any questions you have.

Sunchaser99

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Long islander awaiting a bronco. We should start a group/.

Sponsored

BDPNYC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Pilot
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm with Beiner as well. I know that a bunch of people are contacting their dealer with not much luck right now. My plan is to wait for the online config to come up next month and then contact Beiner when we all have more info.
In regards to negotiating, we'll see if they participate in competitive pricing (ie: approx invoice pricing) And if they don't, I have no problem going with any dealer this side of the the Mississippi with the best price. I wouldn't mind a nice road trip with my new toy.
Just keep an eye on the "reservation" thread here, and there will be a bunch of dealers offering great pricing.
Levittown ford which I am assigned to put in writing no ADM and will honor X plan if ford allows it

LIBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Keith
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Another Long Islander here. Big Bend.
Ordered through Hassett Ford in Wantagh.