First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Badlands Sasquatch, 2-door, EG, 2.7, Auto
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have been seeing many reports of builds being delivered with similar features to mine and even to reservation holders that are later than mine. I figured it was time to call my dealer to get an update. Last we spoke was in late October. I had an excellent conversation this morning with them and wanted to share some interesting things.

1. I saw a listing of dealers (B6G? BN?) where they were listing dealers and their offered discounts. My dealer was [falsely] listed as them including additional ADM markup. I placed my order before I learned what ADM markups were......and things like X-Plan discounts.......and such. She confirmed that they do NOT have additional ADM markups. She also confirmed something I knew from my research and that is that Ford is not allowing X-Plan pricing/discount for the Broncos. She told me that dealers may be telling you all that, but they have flexibility in other ways to offer a discount but it isn't TRULY the X-Plan. PLEASE DON'T RESPOND TELLING ME I AM FULL OF SHIT IF YOU DISAGREE. This came directly from the Dealer's lead person that places orders and deals directly with the factory on ALL their orders. Bottom line is I am comforted to know they will honor MSRP, no ADM markups, and will likely give me a deal out of their "Satisfaction" allocation budget......either a discount or via accessories.

2. I asked about my place in line. They have scheduled 16 of 23 of their January allocation. She couldn't tell me if I will get a January build date or not. Next week is their next order block and she will know more then. In October I had a priority code of 12. She said that my priority code today is a 10 (BEST). She said the "default" priority code is 19 (WORST)......as I think we have all learned. What was interesting is this. It sounds like they can move a priority code up however they like as the dealer. It has nothing to do with what priority the factory gives on orders. My dealer says they give better priority to early reservation holders over newer reservations, as it certainly should be. However, she also said they will bump up (improve) your priority code if you show enthusiasm for your order. By that I mean that she said if a customer doesn't contact them, they don't move the priority up. Also, sounds like if you are an asshole, they may leave it as a lower priority. My recommendation is call your dealer regularly to check in........don't call so frequently you are a pest........don't be an asshole when you do call. My take-away.....communicative and courteous customers get better priority codes.

3. Lastly, I asked her about the myths (my opinion) that I feel this forum and other forums are spreading. I have seen reports on deliveries of 2-doors, hard tops, SAS packages, LUX, tow packages, etc. I asked her if by deleting my tow package if it would help get my place in line improved for delivery schedule. She tells me that it just doesn't seem to make a difference at their dealership and also agreed these are unfounded myths. They are seeing scheduling and delivery of tow packages, 2-doors, hard-tops, LUX, SAS, all models........she feels that those rumors are just not valid at this time. My order is 2-dr, Badlands, SAS, 2.7L, 10-Auto, LUX, tow, EG......quite a few things to be concerned about for scheduling a build if I was to believe what I read on the forum. I am an optimist, too, so maybe a fault of mine. Only time will tell.
Sponsored

BlueBronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'16 F150 KR - '21 BL - 23' OBX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I asked her about the myths (my opinion) that I feel this forum and other forums are spreading.
OP: proceeds to perpetuate a bunch of "my dealer said" nonsense. Lots of wtf going on in this post.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

2) Priority code 10-19 doesn't matter when it comes to the Bronco.

3) Ford sent a memo themselves regarding removing PFF, tow package, and hard top increasing the likelihood of getting scheduled.

In summation, "My dealer said..."

Last edited:

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Put your helmet on Sean. Here's to you getting your ride.

Kameronatm

Badlands
First Name
Kameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

2: January build dates have already been assigned... you didn't make it this round. Your dealer knows this. Pretty sure the dealer might be able to 99 an order if the customer is a jerk but they don't get to pick if an order gets priority. Never heard that one...

Sponsored

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Being that Ford sent an official correspondence to dealers documenting actual constraint options just yesterday, I will tend to believe the email over what “your dealer said.”

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Being that Ford sent an official correspondence to dealers documenting actual constraint options just yesterday, I will tend to believe the email over what “your dealer said.”
Please send me a link so I can see that.......

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2: January build dates have already been assigned... you didn't make it this round. Your dealer knows this. Pretty sure the dealer might be able to 99 an order if the customer is a jerk but they don't get to pick if an order gets priority. Never heard that one...
A dickish response to my message is going to get this dickish response back. HTF do you know that all January build dates have been assigned? Source, please?........ I don't need another OPINION or an "I have a friend that knows".......but a REAL and reliable source.

Sponsored
OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Hey guys give chopper some credit. He was just relaying info to folks. I found some it useful. Thanks
Thanks, telenerd........appreciate that. Haters love to hate......

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm just here for the "my dealer said"
My dealer at one point said B&O comes with the high package lol

OP
OP
choppersean

choppersean

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Was the tow package on that list? If so, think about that......really think about that. You REALLY believe that a bit of wiring harness, an electrical connector, and a bit of bent/welded steel is going to hold up production of a vehicle? My opinion......someone is smoking crack to believe that. With all the computer chip shortages (real), all the MIC hard top issues, the complexity of Ecoboost engine everything.......all in comparison to a fucking tow package. Come on......give me a break.

I guess we'll just have to see what ACTUALLY goes down in the next month or so.