Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Fords
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 preview
Sponsored

CantBstill

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
So if you have a vin # and a production date on 1/24/22 where do you fall in line? Since there is only a 1/31/22 on the list . It's all confusing 🤷‍♂️

kimmnen

Badlands
First Name
Kim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Transit Connect & '22 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I bought lights and recovery gear on Black Friday….first actually stuff I’ve bought for my ride. I figured kharma might’ve been waiting for me to truly get serious about wanting it and put my money where my mouth is. 490 days here.
I put in an order for a 1UP Super Duty Double bike rack when there was a serious backlog on ordering... I thought just in case my Bronco gets scheduled I didn't want to have a long wait getting the rack. I got the rack months ago. I can only dream looking at it what it is attached to. I looked at other deals on gear and lights but trying to hold off. I may have to break down and make a few purchases since my wife just purchased a new super serger sewing machine. Seems fair to me.

NC_Pinz

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco OBX w/ Squatch, 1975 Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So if you have a vin # and a production date on 1/24/22 where do you fall in line? Since there is only a 1/31/22 on the list . It's all confusing 🤷‍♂️
If you have a VIN, this doesn't apply to you. This is for folks getting scheduled. Essentially your week of 1/24/22 is already scheduled. In this list they are working on getting vehicles scheduled for the following 4 weeks.

jehines3

Badlands
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus RX350L, Chevrolet Silverado, Lincoln MKC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The guys build was loaded with constraints and that's beside the point anyways. You think there isnt a 500 day old reservation that isn't the exact build?

It's BULLSHIT.
We are made to believe that something in our build is a constraint. In reality, Bronco production is crippled and that is bad news for Ford shareholders, so we continue to get the corporate line. Whatever. I get that I’m never getting one. Just waiting for Ford to end the shenanigans and say so. Bad relationships eventually come to an end. Until then, I’m fighting for all the day 1 &2 getting screwed. I only want my Bronco if all orders before 09/19/20 have been scheduled. I refuse to line jump or condone such actions.

Sponsored

Hossfire

Wildtrak
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'06 Jeep Commander
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The guys build was loaded with constraints and that's beside the point anyways. You think there isnt a 500 day old reservation that isn't the exact build?

It's BULLSHIT.
Sounds like he lucked out with the dealer allocation rules.

Bullitt

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco, 2001 Bullitt Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep in mind, when a dealer has a buildable unit, it goes against his allocation.

In my case, I'm at a very small dealership...he only has a few of allocations. I am #2 and if I didn't get my build date, someone else behind me could have been picked up and bam, the dealer's allocation is done for the year and I'm waiting another year. (I'm a 7/15 reservation holder and my dealer suggested I move to a soft top...sure enough I did and got picked up for 1/10/22 build date)

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Remember, if you get a build date/VIN and you didn't make a reservation in the first 3 hours the banks were open you can't be excited or you'll get into a D measuring contest with people who've been waiting longer and you don't deserve to be happy.

dbeyers

Base
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Highlander
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

Deadlast76

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Whaddya mean by . . 'excited'
The last build date email forum turned into a disaster with the early reservation holders yelling at the people who got the email who were happy they got a build date. They apparently didn't wait long enough according to them.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No offense to you, but that’s just wrong! Softies I understand, not MIC!?
I think its pretty simple, their specific dealer did not have many orders/reservations v.s. allocations. People keep raging (not you) about this, but this is what is happening. People seem to think it is a conspiracy or plot against us res holders. Not that I am stoked about it because I reserved on 7/18/2020, but keeping this process in perspective might keep some of the psychos from going over the edge. I understand venting, but there are many whose obsession and anger on this forum is downright unhealthy. There, now I have vented.
Sponsored