Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Where is the white top? I only see color matched tops
Cactus top? that's new - I don't want to see it - it is white in my eyes. Don't ruin it for me.
Sponsored

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just saw the pictures from the beginning of the thread in this video:

I've watched an absurd number of Bronco videos and this one is one of my top 2 favorites I think (along with another interview with Paul Wraith).

Bit off topic but I wish they'd sell that "est 1966 Dearborn Michigan Bronco" T shirt I've seen pop up in a number of these videos and pictures. Where's that in their Amazon Store eh? Let me give you guys my money! (I'm sure someone will point out it's a design team shirt or something but it's cool and I like it and haven't seen this mentioned anywhere yet. Now back to your regularly scheduled color/sasquatch debate)

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I'm guessing Antimatter is basically the blue version of Magma Red. Most people will think it looks black, but in the sun the colors will really show. My '18 F150 for reference on how different the color looks from different angles. I dig the AMB.
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 20171129_125409
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 20171129_103431

Last edited:

Bronco_CA

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
TIE Fighter
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Need to see more RL photos of the Big Bend trim. Looks a little dull in that front 3/4 shot. Would help to get a variety of RL photos of all different trims, really.

Sponsored

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Antimatter definitely looks dark in that one too.
But what I was immediately drawn to was the Area 51. In this pic it looks more green to me, while in most of the recent pics - including of the Sport - it looks much more blue (too much for me).
Yeah and who knows if those sprays are even correct either, they were sprayed by a guy who works for Sherwin-Williams not an actual factory spray(apparently they have some kind of collision repair deal w/Ford). I was hoping for a more medium blue, not something that could ever be confused with black in any lighting/situation.

In the end not a huge deal cause I was on the fence about metallic(Last 15 years have been in metallic trucks so was thinking about change anyways.) Guess that leaves Cactus, A51, or maybe Velocity depending how late, late availability is lol. I think we're gonna have to hope and pray we can see them in person on real broncos before ordering to know the true colors.

Fuzion2Bronco

Base
First Name
Asher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Base Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

BroAD

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When you say late availability, when are you talking? Before we order I hope?
One of our trusted sources on Bronco6g told us that Velocity Blue was a late color choice by Ford and will be available next summer.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It is important!!
Local Dodge dealer told one of their customers that the underbody wash is messing up their Wranglers electronics!
Yes , that's right, one of the worlds premeir offroad vehicles cannot take a bath!
Heard it with my own ears.

(For those not in the know, Jeep did a poor job of waterproofing their electronics on the underside and is having a lot of issues here lately....well documented)

Heymking

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
So is that 2-door a Badlands with 33's and beadlocks? I'm guessing 33's because the fender flares look like the small versions.
I can’t figure out if these are the smaller fenders or the ones that come on Sasquatch/higher trims

Sponsored

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Attachments

• 0 bytes Views: 0

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596167031059

Artistnyc

First Name
Kenneth
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Grand Cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
My God people quit complaining. Look down any given street these days. Black, Silver, and all the shades of grey in between. At least Ford is trying to do something different. Give it a year and I'm sure they will be offering Custom Colors.

Scohin

Black Diamond
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Now to decide between Anti-matter Blue or Rapid Red

codydb19

Big Bend
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Silverado
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I can’t figure out if these are the smaller fenders or the ones that come on Sasquatch/higher trims
They are the standard/smaller flares. The Squatch ones are muchhh wider like in this pic.
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 1596167607582

Edit: I'm assuming you're talking about the pics in the first post. If you're talking about the pics from post #15 those are also squatch flares.
Sponsored