Sponsored

First Edition Navy Interior - Love it or hate it?

Are you still buying an FE if the only interior option is Navy?

• Total voters

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thought @Administrator stopped this drama awhile back LOL. This has been discussed. All are welcome. You missed the fun though brother.
I'm always late to the party, even my reservation was 4 days late ?

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Hope that Ford knows that this interior will for all of eternity be known as the Blue Death when they allow this to actually remain the only option LOL. Whether the interior looks good or not that will be the name for me.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Yup, still looks like shit no matter how many times I look at it.. How hard was it to do a black leather with colored stitching and a first edition badge or some cool logo on the seats?
Yup, my wife’s sport Explorer is black, red stitching and black suede— looks sick. Heck, I would’ve even taken blue stitching

Sponsored
OP
OP
BuckinT29

BuckinT29

First Edition
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Alfa 4C Spyder, Ducati V2, BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

How do we make this the thread cover photo?

E561ED3D-DF6A-4720-B1B2-DA157509C9D3.jpeg

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone... After seeing the new Cactus Gray photos, which was my top choice of First Edition colors... I really think it's official on my downgrade to Badlands. And I'm really, really sad about it. The four colors just aren't for me... Especially for blowing $60k. Plus we've talked the interior to death.

Unless Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray become additional options for the First Edition, I'm willing to trade my First Edition spot. So if you're hungry for it, you know where to find me after the Build & Price goes live... Sobbing in a corner. Haha

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Everyone... After seeing the new Cactus Gray photos, which was my top choice of First Edition colors... I really think it's official on my downgrade to Badlands. And I'm really, really sad about it. The four colors just aren't for me... Especially for blowing $60k. Plus we've talked the interior to death.

Unless Shadow Black or Carbonized Gray become additional options for the First Edition, I'm willing to trade my First Edition spot. So if you're hungry for it, you know where to find me after the Build & Price goes live... Sobbing in a corner. Haha
That carbonized Gray is really starting to grow on me. Especially without navy pier interior. Would love to see Ford add it to the FE's. I'm certainly leaving the model switch door open at this stage in the game. I think all FE reservervations are feeling the pain of limited colors both inside and out. Found this pic of carbonized Gray on the Mach E. That color would definitely work well on a Bronco.
Carbonized Grey Mach-E Mustang 2.jpg

Last edited:

Sponsored

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

That carbonized Gray is really starting to grow on me. Especially without navy pier interior. Would love to see Ford add it to the FE's. I'm certainly leaving the model switch door open at this stage in the game. I think all FE reservervations are feeling the pain of limited colors both inside and out. Found this pic of carbonized Gray on the Mach E. That color would definitely work well on a Bronco.
Ford Bronco First Edition Navy Interior - Love it or hate it? Carbonized Grey Mach-E Mustang 2
Yup 100%. It’s a beautiful color

PuffDr4gon

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Toyota Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Hope that Ford knows that this interior will for all of eternity be known as the Blue Death when they allow this to actually remain the only option LOL. Whether the interior looks good or not that will be the name for me.
I still prefer toilet bowel cleaner blue :ROFLMAO: but can live with blue death.

Dmk08

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Walk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I voted maybe because I actually think it will look good in a couple colors but bad in others.
Sponsored