Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands 2.7 Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Why are there no tire treads on the 2dr CG spare? You can see the wheel in the top pick so it doesn’t have a cover on it.
If you look carefully on the side of the 2 DR CG on the spare tire, you can see they have the "treads" outlined towards the back but it is smooth because who wants to put time putting accurate tire grooves in a clay model. I am fairly certain these are clay models and I wouldn't base my color choice off these. Now the CG and Black Broncos on the street I would.

The good part about AB is that F150 should be out with the color in person before we order. Hopefully Bronco sport is there at the dealer so I can see Area 51 and Cyber Orange in person. I am leaning towards Area 51 though if it is anything like the one on interactive garage

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If you look at the left side (from our perspective) of the windshield of the AMB Bronco I think you get a better sense of what the color would look like in most conditions.

Chanman3123

Big Bend
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I'd be cautious about basing a decision on this pic. Definitely seems like it could look much brighter from different angles or in different light.
My wifes car is very dark blue like that and it looks black most of the time unless parking lot lights or the sun is at the right angle. Her Car is always dirty. Antimatter was at the top my list too but I'm probably going change. I need to see Velocity Blue, but CG and Area51 are moving up the list.

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Sponsored

BroncoChicken

First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘12 Lexus GX, ‘75 Bronco Sport “Buddy”
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Jesus. It sounds like sex and looks even better than it sounds. Definitely going to miss that kind of roar my 75 302 had in the new Bronco.

I wonder how much of Craigyferg's Bronco DNA is left in there. They even had to un-cut the rear fender.
There’s nothing of Craig’s bronco left. Maybe just the vin tag in the glovebox, but they probably replaced that. They used an aftermarket frame and suspension, gt500 drivetrain, replaced the entire body with new sheetmetal, and used an aftermarket interior.

Moze

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands, 2013 Jeep Wrangler Rubicon, 2017 Tesla Model S
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

WHITE TOP ! These all look like nonSquatches
Not a white top - color matched top. Cactus looks white in some light, but it's the same bronco as the second picture. :(

Imissmy1996bronco

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 JLU Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

That antimatter blue looks like it‘s at just the wrong angle, so we are mostly seeing the reflection off the clear coat.

I’m pretty sure the windshield frame and maybe the hood are the only parts that are actually showing the paint color.

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I can’t figure out if these are the smaller fenders or the ones that come on Sasquatch/higher trims
It definitely looks like the narrow flares. If those really are 35's on it, then it is interesting that 35's may fit even without the big flares. I'm guessing they had to add the big flares for US regulations with the wide tires.

Sponsored

NCOBX

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
H2 Hummer, Holden Commodore
Your Bronco Model
Base
So what light colors are available on the base trim if we don’t want OJ white or SSRI depression silver?

I like Cactus but not worth moving up trim levels.

PwrStrkr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
OMG there is so much going on in these pictures!
  1. Body color painted hard-tops??
  2. What wheels are those on the Cactus Grey 2-door??
  3. Is that a spare tire cover??
  4. That Antimatter blue is sooo dark!!