Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Tiguan
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ok how do you make the videos play on an iPhone?
Sponsored

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I really like the modular bumper. The only after market parts I see adding to my Bronco would be a winch, some extra lights, and a roof rack. I love that I don't have to buy a new bumper to do a winch.

With my 4Runner, I never did it because the bumpers are crazy expensive and added so much weight to the front of the vehicle. Or you had to cut up your existing bumper to merge an aftermarket one with it.
I just hope the modular bumper has an option for stock LED fogs

First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Toyota 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

These videos kill me, these rigs have been in my county for a week or more and I never see them!!!

Sponsored

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

That middle section of the roof looks insecure though with there front section off

Can't imagine it rides like that, must have been in the midst of adjusting things?
That's because it's partially removed there - it's not latched down, and is pushed up in the front. I'm sure just before this video was shot, they were likely showing how it just pops off and it got left half off. Nothing to worry about there.

I'm liking everything but I hope the material for the dash is different. Looks cheap to me. Maybe it's just a prototype?

I understand it needs to be simple and rugged but they should really go with something more substantial. JL is not the greatest either but the Defender's is on point.

I'm buying either way though.
You're seeing prototype materials on the dash - don't worry about that.

Curious how possible it is to remove that second row panel with the rails in place. I get how the front 2 panels could easily slide out the sides, but not sure there's enough room for the full width panel to come out under the rails - might be why it's simply detached and not removed in the video.
You're seeing it at a low angle compared to even with it, so it's creating the illusion that it's not tall enough to slide out with the rack in place. It doesn't look like you have to raise the roof panel too high to get it off, so if you raise one side and then push it over to the other side, it should come out.

Is the Bronco roof rack a standard item included in a package, or an option? Can't find it listed anywhere.
It's an option as far as we've seen.

If there's an upgraded option for a bigger LCD I bet it'll replace the analog gauges and take up the full width with screen, similar to how they do it in the GT500.

24fl0u8-657x360.jpg
I have the digital gauges seen here on my Mustang GT, and love them. I was thinking Bronco would be full digital like them (I especially like how the whole cluster changes depending on drive mode - I can show y'all pics of that if you want to see it), but it does have a large digital screen.

I've seen the High Level screen in a couple of videos. A little more fancy than the standard one.
How so? Where have you seen it?

Whats between the no step and the power ports? Is that just a storage tray?
Window switches are there on the 4 door.

Didn't read 9 pages of replies, but is the mid roof section removable with the roof rack still on?
Yes.

I think you're vastly underestimating the "box checking" people will do on this thing.

rmc523

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2009 Ford Flex; 2018 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I just hope the modular bumper has an option for stock LED fogs
I agree with this - but given the Raptor has a similar front bumper (with the cutouts) and no factory fogs available, I"m guessing it may stay that way unfortunately.

BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I agree with this - but given the Raptor has a similar front bumper (with the cutouts) and no factory fogs available, I"m guessing it may stay that way unfortunately.
Dang I may have to spams Levine’s Twitter ?

Sponsored
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
XJ Cherokee, 1971 Z28 R/S
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Same here. Getting a 2 door in Cyber Orange and can't wait to cruise nearly topless with my kayaks strapped to the roof!
I also will be cruising in a two-door cyber orange With the top off carrying my surfboard or seakayak

Studawg

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Excursion, 96 Land Cruiser, 18 Land Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
That push bar looks really stupid. It covers up the BRONCO name!
Sponsored