Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

So I suppose it is definitely a four day work week. There were rumors map was closed 12/23. Provides a little more breathing room in here! ๐Ÿ˜
Of course they are shutting down the plant on the day I am scheduled.....SUPER!
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

We should add to this once we get WS? I totally missed the link.
I was waiting for my sticker, or at least next week. But it's no big deal to update or remove.

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Here is the Build Group 12/20/21 Tracker Spreadsheet Link:
Link to spreadsheet

I put mine in...and will update as my rig moves along.

Shoutout to @knownhuman and @Panmort for doing this!!

Last edited:

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of course they are shutting down the plant on the day I am scheduled.....SUPER!
Pretty sure it's not shutting down if they're scheduling that day.

Sponsored

daddycreswell

Wildtrak
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Raptor, 1973 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Merbronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SRT viper GTS/Cadillac Escalade/Audi A6
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pretty sure it's not shutting down if they're scheduling that day.
yes I think my post was misconstrued. They must be open Thursday.

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@knownhuman I added a few tabs from previous week's spreadsheets.

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Panmort

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Once the spreadsheet fills out it'll be interesting to see how many people we have scheduled for the week compared to previous weeks.

Reactions: Cat

Sponsored

JFelty

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mustang Mach E
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I called and they said the same thing. But then the rep actually pulled up my VIN # and was surprised to see that I did have a build date on file (which is also 12/23).
I called, and the only info the Bronco Team (Chrystal) rep could see was the Build Week (12/20) info. But, my Dealer GM just called and confirmed 12/22!!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 16354647482694583493186348596740_208589395835220

Last edited:

knownhuman

Badlands
First Name
Bradley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I called, and the only info the Bronco Team (Chrystal) rep could see was the Build Week (12/20) info. But, my Dealer GM just called and confirmed 12/22!!
Ford Bronco ๐Ÿ›  12/20/21 Build Week Group 16354647482694583493186348596740_208589395835220
Ayyy, go Team 12/22!

brokentwig

Badlands
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2007 Avalanche
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ok, here's a bunch of info on how this works. I have a 2021 on the rail car now, after a very, very long wait and much nail biting and research. I'm not going to link to all the different lookup tools here as you can just search the forum for them.

Ford initially schedules you for a build week. This is a loose schedule, and is subject to change, and in no way locks you into the production line. A week or so before you get a real build date, the window stick populates. This will tell you the blend date (start of assembly), the build order (like 434/755), and how it's shipping (RAIL or CONVOY). Convoy is truck. At the top of the window sticker, you will see your blend date, it's a little cryptic, mine was 320210910. The 320 we couldn't figure out, but the 210910 (21/09/10) is the assigned build date. On the right top side of the window sticker, you will see your build order, mine was 29/886.

If the line is moving slowly however, the build date is pushed forward, everyone's is pushed forward, and Ford doesn't tell you, they just adjust future builds to allow more time. All you really have is the modules output. Mine was built on the 15th, or at least it was finished building on the 15th. I basically checked the modules page for output for several days. The modules output is like an entire page of coded gibberish, there is no need to try and download the file that is linked on that page, when you get an entire page of crap below the top section, your Bronco is alive.

I believe what is happening is that Ford "plans" to build your Bronco, and when they get close to your week they check inventory of parts, and if they have the parts they assign your exact date and schedule you with a production number. If they don't, they push you forward a week or so and try again. Once you have a window sticker, they are very much planning on building yours, and they have the parts.

Once the modules are live, there were people literally getting their Broncos the next day or so. If you live in Michigan, or very close, you will likely have it in a couple days (unless there are add-ons or accessories, which takes longer). If you are rail, that's another story. Vehicles that leave the assembly plant on rail follow a path all over the country, and are dropped off at a distribution point in your state. Besides the long rail ride, it might take another week for truck transport to your dealer. Everything I've heard is that the estimate Ford gives you is pretty accurate. For Colorado via rail, it's about 3-4 weeks before it arrives, so that should give you a reference point.

Don't expect the emails, Pizza Tracker, and Reservation details to line up, or be up to date; although it's all we have outside hounding the dealer. I hope this all helps those of you new to the game.

My story:
I reserved mine very early within the first hour or so of the reservation system going live. After endless bumps, I switched it to a soft top in hopes it would get a build date in 2021, which it finally did. However, after mine was built, it returned to "In Production" immediately. Ford never sent an email, and there was no way to find out what happened. Someone in the forum in my week found someone in logistics that told him his was waiting on chips. I'm guessing mine was too. Out of the blue this last Sunday, I got the email that it shipped. I can now track it via the CTX phone dial-in system and it's on the way. I believe there are some people from the 9/6 build week that are still waiting, wondering, hoping, and spewing swear words.