Jesse
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

Whoa! That blue is dark. Looks awesome though!!
I feel like this looks closer to the Alto Blue thats on the sport based on Fords colorizer. But who knows with all the different camera settings and lighting.

Screenshot_20200731-100142_Chrome.jpg
Sponsored

OP
OP
Administrator

Administrator

Heritage
Administrator
Staff member
First Name
Doug
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford
Your Bronco Model
Heritage
Clubs

I feel like this looks closer to the Alto Blue thats on the sport based on Fords colorizer. But who knows with all the different camera settings and lighting.

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray Screenshot_20200731-100142_Chrome

This is Alto Blue on the Bronco Sport - from sister-site Broncosportforum.com

2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-alto-blue-1-jpg.jpg

2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-alto-blue-2-jpg.jpg

Diydner

Outer Banks
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Antimatter Blue reminds me a LOT of Jay Leno’s Bronco 1968 resto-mod. On his YouTube Garage video on the truck he said he worked with Ford’s heritage division and the blue was a color Ford had used in the past ...

Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-alto-blue-2-
Ford Bronco First Look: 2021 Bronco Antimatter Blue and Iconic Silver + 2 Door Cactus Gray 2021-ford-bronco-sport-badlands-alto-blue-2-

In the video that blues comes across as almost black, like that Antimatter Blue does in the pics.

JK
Ya, after seeing the leaked photo, and Jay Leno's Bronco, I will be going with the same scheme! AMB with white top, white grille and eventually some white wheels! Talk about classic look! I just wish the body painted handles and fenders were at least an option on other trim levels other than Outer Banks. Live in FLA and the black plastic fades like crazy here. Also, would love to have the washout rubber flooring...

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

damn that cactus gray 2d looks sooooooo good!:love:

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Protects the paint from rocks/debris being thrown up among other things. A lot of states also have laws restricting your tires from sticking out beyond body. So flares are needed.

Sponsored

Southern Girl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco/2023 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Protects the paint from rocks/debris being thrown up among other things. A lot of states also have laws restricting your tires from sticking out beyond body. So flares are needed.
What states? People do that all the time in FL. That being said, I'm a fan of flares.

Spooled

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

BadSquatch21

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Land Rover and Porsches; '22 Mansquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

And sometimes if you put wider tires on with narrow flares, the tires will rub when suspension is flexed out. There was some debate whether the wider flares were needed with the 35's of Sasquatch.

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Mannn idk... I was loving the Antimatter blue on the ford website but it looks way to dark in these pictures. They need to go up a few shades so the blue really comes through but then again you never really know until you see it in person. But then again it doesn’t look this dark on pictures I’ve seen on the sport.

Sponsored

Simon629

Badlands
First Name
Simon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I'd be cautious about basing a decision on this pic. Definitely seems like it could look much brighter from different angles or in different light.
Yeah some people just suck ass at taking pictures and don’t know how to get good angles with better lighting in them.

Natai

Badlands
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Sentra, Mercedes GLC
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah some people just suck ass at taking pictures and don’t know how to get good angles with better lighting in them.
Right now I'll take whatever pics someone can get - take the opportunities you have even if they're less than ideal.

People just need to realize that a quick shot at a random angle isn't going to give them a real sense of most of these exterior colors.
Sponsored