Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Been with my wife 18 years now ..... she wants me to drive off in it at this point!!!! :ROFLMAO:
My family is beyond sick of me talking about this bronco, i get rolling eyes everytime I mention it. And now that I'm seeing them in town, we're getting even more annoyed.

I also question my color and door options every few days, so I need to get this asap.
Sponsored

Cfield90

Badlands
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco/22 Escape/01 Softail/90 Bronco (former)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

My family is beyond sick of me talking about this bronco, i get rolling eyes everytime I mention it. And now that I'm seeing them in town, we're getting even more annoyed.

I also question my color and door options every few days, so I need to get this asap.
My kids just laugh at me, but they’re excited (aged 11-14). Their mom on the other hand; probably cursing me under her breath.

LowerDixie77

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1977 Bronco, 2009 F150, 2017 F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Ford Tracker now says estimated delivery date of 1/6/22. Hope it’s before then. Someone please update the tracker for me. Can’t do it without my PC. Still no built email from Ford yet.

Bert20000

Badlands
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Tracker now says estimated delivery date of 1/6/22. Hope it’s before then. Someone please update the tracker for me. Can’t do it without my PC. Still no built email from Ford yet.
Updated the tracker

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

annieVonBebop

Badlands
First Name
annie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2004 Xterra XE 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Also, I was really hoping that the dirt mountain Broncos getting released would result in enough shipping volume to expedite things along - ie it'd be easier to load up rail cars and local convoys to the western part of the country because there'd be an influx of vehicles going to (generally) the same place - but wow these estimated delivery dates are making me sad

LoneWolf1903

Badlands
First Name
Caleb
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Don't have an estimated delivery date as of yet. Blend date is today so hopefully it get's updated soon.

BKBronco

Black Diamond
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda accord, pilot
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Also, I was really hoping that the dirt mountain Broncos getting released would result in enough shipping volume to expedite things along - ie it'd be easier to load up rail cars and local convoys to the western part of the country because there'd be an influx of vehicles going to (generally) the same place - but wow these estimated delivery dates are making me sad
Are you with Sill-Ter Har? Mine is coming along with yours to the great state of Colorado. Maybe they will expedite?!

Sponsored

2w1se

Outer Banks
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Vw atlas
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks

This… is… my… life… EXACTLY. 😂

adk749

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 VW Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

12/20 group member just sniffing around to see how things are progressing here. Everyone moving along as expected?

• Love
Reactions: Cat

shimmy825

Badlands
First Name
James
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Mazda CX-5
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

12/20 group member just sniffing around to see how things are progressing here. Everyone moving along as expected?
someone posted earlier that we seem to be back on track