Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just called the marketing department and per Crystal, I'm scheduled for 12/23 as well. She also said that they are open the week between Christmas and New Year's, so I'm confused on that front as this is not what I recall reading on B6G previously. Perhaps somebody can clarify is MAP / production will be going on the week of 12/27.
Sponsored

Jolo86

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLC 300
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just called the marketing department and per Crystal, I'm scheduled for 12/23 as well. She also said that they are open the week between Christmas and New Year's, so I'm confused on that front as this is not what I recall reading on B6G previously. Perhaps somebody can clarify is MAP / production will be going on the week of 12/27.
I was told the same thing regarding the week of 12/27/2021 and MAP open.

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

so reviewing this, are people actually getting responses for build dates or scheduling dates? online it still just says "ordered with dealer" and havent heard anything since. If we call the customer service line do we potentially get an answer? or is this just for those who are already scheduled in their online accounts? apologize if this was stated, i cant find anything... thanks!
Check the backdoor link. It's been posted a few times over the last few pages. It requires you to add in your 8 digit reservation number at the end of the link then submit the link to load. From there it should show you your build week. You can call your dealer or the Ford number and may be able to get your scheduled build date as well.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don’t think it’s the Sasquatch per se. something about the manual /squatch combo bumped quite a few to that date. Plenty of 2.7 squatches didnt get bumped. But alas this remains all speculation at this point.

Havent actually heard anything since my order was finalized for my 22 on 10/1/21. I just wish they would give us a time frame of thought - even if not perfect. like hey we expect in the next 6-12 months. all ive gotten is "your order has been updated" and then on fords website, my order number with the dealer, and thats it. i might be missing something here...

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Check the backdoor link. It's been posted a few times over the last few pages. It requires you to add in your 8 digit reservation number at the end of the link then submit the link to load. From there it should show you your build week. You can call your dealer or the Ford number and may be able to get your scheduled build date as well.

Appreciate the reply! am i just missing something, or are we talking about the spreadsheet? because i dont have a VIN yet. which is why im just trying to figure out whats going on here.. i just wish they would add a "generic" date to things. like if i was 150k out of 250k or something like that. just would be nice to know a generic time frame. i know the craziness this has caused but just an ECD within 2-3 months would be nice to know...

Sponsored

OtisFE

Outer Banks
First Name
Otis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Have you added yourself to the build week info spreadsheet?
Link to spreadsheet

So far the breakdown per day is:
12/20 - 4
12/21 - 7
12/22 - 6
12/23 - 12

Obviously we're probably missing a lot of data from non bronco6g people, so who knows how the breakdown is overall.
I'm on the spreadsheet, but will wait for my window sticker and blend date since I don't want to bother my dealer or be on hold forever on the Ford line to get my specific day.

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Stupid brain got going, so I started digging into previous weeks to see if there's any pattern to build size (as represented by B6G users)

11/29 - 58
11/22 - 110 [Note - this week also contained Thanksgiving break]
11/15 - 173 [Note - total may be as low as 163, data ambiguity]
11/08 - 74
11/01 - ? [Note - I don't think this week made a spreadsheet?]

Some more math :
10,504 Broncos build in Nov 2021
25 Production Days (No Sundays and Thanksgiving break?)
=420 Broncos built per production day

11/22 = 4 production days, 1680 Broncos produced / 110 = 6.6% represented
11/15 = 6 production days, 2520 Broncos produced / 173 = 6.9% represented
11/08 = 6 production days, 2520 Broncos produced / 74 = 2.9% represented

The tl;dr:
With 4 days of production and 420 vehicles per day, our week should build 1680 Broncos.

If we're at ~7% representation, our spreadsheet should be able to grow to 117 before we're either over-represented or overscheduled.

Bring on the window stickers!
this is beautiful - thanks for sharing the fruits of your labor!

Tx 2022

Wildtrak
First Name
Sean
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco WT, Yukon, Porsche 911,
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Appreciate the reply! am i just missing something, or are we talking about the spreadsheet? because i dont have a VIN yet. which is why im just trying to figure out whats going on here.. i just wish they would add a "generic" date to things. like if i was 150k out of 250k or something like that. just would be nice to know a generic time frame. i know the craziness this has caused but just an ECD within 2-3 months would be nice to know...
If your Bronco is not scheduled to be built the week of 12/20/21 then this group is not going to be much help to you. If you don’t have a VIN, then you don’t have a build week. I’m sure you can find another part of the forum to find answers to your questions.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If your Bronco is not scheduled to be built the week of 12/20/21 then this group is not going to be much help to you. If you don’t have a VIN, then you don’t have a build week. I’m sure you can find another part of the forum to find answers to your questions.

my bad. i actually found exactly what i was looking for on this thread. thank you!

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I called the ford line yesterday and was told my build day is 12/20 but I got a call from my dealer today that my date is 12/23..... let the games begin (or continue?)

Sponsored

Msitayem

Black Diamond
First Name
Moe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Chevy Corvette
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Hi All, I've been lurking for a while, but I got my scheduling email back in October. Nothing updated on my Ford account, but the backdoor link show's I'm still scheduled for 12/20. Just got off the phone with Ford Marketing, and they said they just see that my order is still in processing so I guess I'll see next week if I get a WS...

Just added myself to the Spreadsheet and will update/remove myself next week I guess!

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I called the ford line yesterday and was told my build day is 12/20 but I got a call from my dealer today that my date is 12/23..... let the games begin (or continue?)
I bet the Ford line just told you your production week of 12/20. I'd go with your 12/23 date as the actual build date!

MConn

Outer Banks
First Name
Shel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Murano
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I bet the Ford line just told you your production week of 12/20. I'd go with your 12/23 date as the actual build date!
I think the same. It is just annoying to get conflicting info but I should not be surprised.

Ltjb8

Wildtrak
First Name
Jill
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
‘22 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I keep calling & get put on hold for an hour . Is there a trick to get through
I tried about 3 different times yesterday waiting on hold for about 40 mins each time before I gave up and I never ended up getting through to anyone. This morning I called right at 8am when they opened and waited less than a minute.

Kybeastly22

Badlands
First Name
Brent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I tried about 3 different times yesterday waiting on hold for about 40 mins each time before I gave up and I never ended up getting through to anyone. This morning I called right at 8am when they opened and waited less than a minute.
Finally got confirmation 1223!
Sponsored