William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

When I asked my dealer yesterday for the railcar # he asked me to send him my WS I guess to look for it? But I'm pretty sure that it is not on the WS
There is an item on the Window Sticker that is shows as the Rail Car Number, but it's not really clear that's what it is. A railcar would have a prefix like "TTGX" ##### - and you can't track it without the prefix.
Sponsored

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

There is an item on the Window Sticker that is shows as the Rail Car Number, but it's not really clear that's what it is. A railcar would have a prefix like "TTGX" ##### - and you can't track it without the prefix.
I have the following on my WS:
  • "MIC-005595" in the upper-left corner. That 005595 number is repeated in the SPECIAL ORDER box.
  • "ML231" at the top and in the SPECIAL ORDER box.
  • "RA46" in the "RAMP ONE" box, next to where it says "RAIL".
  • "13428" by itself at the top, in bold, to the left of the blend date.
  • "002908" above the "16/317" order sequence numbers.
  • GU13 in small font in the upper-right.
The purpose / significance of every other number on the document is known and accounted for. So any idea which it might be?

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

How long? I’m not sure how long mine had said that on their system.
I can't be sure how long on mine. I asked the dealer this morning what my status showed in his system.

wsdowns

Base
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I have the following on my WS:
  • "MIC-005595" in the upper-left corner. That 005595 number is repeated in the SPECIAL ORDER box.
  • "ML231" at the top and in the SPECIAL ORDER box.
  • "RA46" in the "RAMP ONE" box, next to where it says "RAIL".
  • "13428" by itself at the top, in bold, to the left of the blend date.
  • "002908" above the "16/317" order sequence numbers.
  • GU13 in small font in the upper-right.
The purpose / significance of every other number on the document is known and accounted for. So any idea which it might be?
The item is called shipping car number - see attached. I have no idea what that really is…
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 2F85E4BA-26F3-44D0-B134-EB53BB890B71

Sponsored

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

The item is called shipping car number - see attached. I have no idea what that really is…
Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group 2F85E4BA-26F3-44D0-B134-EB53BB890B71
Okay. That's the same as the number in the upper-left corner. On your example, the upper left has "FLR-000353" and the Shipping Car no. has "100353". Don't know why your example has the 1-digit difference, but on my WS they're both the same. Unfortunately, I still need the prefix and I don't know if the "MIC" represents that.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
My bronco shows built on the 6th with a delivery ETA of 12.21.21. Dealer sent me a message with a delivery window of 12.15.21-12.21.21.

The Ford pizza tracker is not showing they have even shipped it yet. Is this normal for the tracker to not update quickly? It's coming via truck and the palsapp tracker is also showing pending.

jnelson197

Big Bend
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Had blend date of 12/4 still showing in production since 12/6 . Has the spread sheet been updated recently to see who has or has not been built or shipped?

Gvera

Outer Banks
First Name
Gustavo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 f150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Any 12/4 builts going to california

mb72

Base
First Name
Marco
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volvo S60
Your Bronco Model
Base
Hello,

I started catching up on the last few days worth of posts here and my suggestion for those who are concerned — as hard as it may be — is to take a deep breath and relax.

We’re all eagerly awaiting our Broncos, and every delivery situation is going to be slightly to wildly different from everyone else’s.

As tempting as it may be to go down the rabbit hole, there’s no conspiracy. Our rigs are getting built, shipped, and before we all know it, we’ll be at our respective dealerships finalizing paperwork and being handed that long-awaited key.

The one thing I was seeing here lately is people trying to find rail car data in window stickers to track with CSX. It’s not there. The WS simply tells you the type of delivery method. As others in different posts have stated, you will need to get in touch with your dealership (they seem to respond well to in-person requests in my experience) and ask for the rail car number. My dealer without hesitation responded, “sure, let me get that for you.”

I’ve checked in once per day to hear actual progress in my Bronco slowly making its way to me. I’m looking forward to what is likely a 12/24 - 12/30 delivery. If it’s early, cool. If it’s later, so be it. I know it’s coming. Merry Xmas to you all.

Sponsored

Golfmom

Black Diamond
First Name
Carrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Carpooling Platinum Escalade ESV
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Dealer indicated that the rail car number was on the WS. That made no sense to me in light of every thing I've read on this forum. Can anyone who has a rail car number see that number anywhere on your WS?
Hi! I’m from 11/15 build week. Not sure if anyone has answered you yet, but the rail car info isn’t on the sticker. Your dealer has to get it from the DORA (they’ll know what that is). It is normally 4 letters and a string of numbers. Hope that helps!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Build email arrived at 4:20 am. It's finally done. Ford's FVOTS site remains same as before, saying it shipped so less accurate than other info. (edit/) Ford's "Manage Vehicles" site now shows same info as email. (/edit) New delivery date range is 19th thru 25th, which is sooner. (Yes!) Total MOD-related delay appears to have been ~3 days, which isn't so bad at all.

Bruce is cranking, because it looks like with a little luck, Santa Claus is coming to town.
Sponsored

Last edited: