Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Outer Banks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not be to a debbie downer, and it's possible this is something new occurring, but my image never updated to the correct model and I got scheduled earlier this year.
Sponsored

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Backdoor link shows I'm finally scheduled for the week of 1/31/22!!!! Still no email from Ford though. It's about damn time considering it's a soft top order with a 8/22/20 res date. I did drop the tow package last week (didn't realize how big of a constraint it was), and boom, finally scheduled. I'll just add the plug and play harness and hitch myself as I only need the 4 prong harness for my jet ski.

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Aaaahhhhhhhhh!
I texted with my dealer just now ( he’s off on Thursdays) and first text response was “no change” ……then next text said WAIT….He said while he was looking it updated with 2/7 build date And VIN. So keep hope…maybe they are still scheduling more today!
No reservation
ordered 21 4DR OBX SASQ softtop 10/8/21
updated to 22 MY 4DR softtop OW/BL/SASQ/2.7/Lux/leather/TOW on 10/22
removed TOW last Monday and scheduled today for Feb 7

Last edited:

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s pretty depressing to see all the 1st and 2nd day reservation holders posting who still aren’t scheduled.

Really depressing for me as a 8/2/2020 reservation holder for a 2 door, badlands, 2.7, tow, high package. Looks like it’s time to remove the tow.

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It’s pretty depressing to see all the 1st and 2nd day reservation holders posting who still aren’t scheduled.

Really depressing for me as a 8/2/2020 reservation holder for a 2 door, badlands, 2.7, tow, high package. Looks like it’s time to remove the tow.
Agreed, my build is the same as yours, took 515 days to get scheduled, which was yesterday.

Sponsored

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

No build date or VIN for me this go around, yet again. Called Ford Customer Service, as many did yesterday who got a build date and VIN despite their backdoor info not being updated or receiving an email. No such luck for me. And I keep seeing people with no reservations and Oct orders getting build dates. Extremely frustrating and feel like a total bag holder waiting around. The Rubicon 392 starts to look better every day. Oh, and I haven't even gotten a calendar to look at while I swing from my hammock staring at my flag. Ugh.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

No reservation
ordered 21 OBX SASQ 10/8/21
updated to 22 MY OW/BL/SASQ/2.7/Lux/leather/TOW on 10/22
removed TOW last Monday and scheduled today for Feb 7
Couple month old order and you get a Sas BL 2.7 lux tow. 🤯 are you looking for a fight? 😆 I’m kidding, but also curious what dealership?

Tilzbow

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
GM Sierra Diesel Pick Up
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Agreed, my build is the same as yours, took 515 days to get scheduled, which was yesterday.
I’m thinking best case I’ll get scheduled in March for a May build, unless my dealer has lots of available allocations.

quico_c

Badlands
First Name
Quico
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Couple month old order and you get a Sas BL 2.7 lux tow. 🤯 are you looking for a fight? 😆 I’m kidding, but also curious what dealership?
probably a soft top. We gotta hear all the deatails here ;)

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Not surprised as tow was removed, and probably soft top. From there totally buildable and the only question is how many soft tops were in line at their dealer in front of them.

Clearly the problem is MIC top production redirected to replacing old builds.

Sponsored

mhblueyz

Badlands
First Name
Mariah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 XLT Rocky Ridge
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I’m in small town in OK. But..no Tow….
They had 2 broncos pulled.

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

For those still waiting to be scheduled, Have you verified with your dealer that your 2021 order has been resubmitted as a 2022 and isn't sitting with a priority code 99?
Have you received an updated 2022 DORA from your dealer?

TRH

Raptor
First Name
Todd
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

For those still waiting to be scheduled, Have you verified with your dealer that your 2021 order has been resubmitted as a 2022 and isn't sitting with a priority code 99?
Have you received an updated 2022 DORA from your dealer?
I've been a 10 since the order was placed. Doesn't mean a thing, nor does rez time stamp apparently.

harpo

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
not as many as I thought
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No build date or VIN for me this go around, yet again. Called Ford Customer Service, as many did yesterday who got a build date and VIN despite their backdoor info not being updated or receiving an email. No such luck for me. And I keep seeing people with no reservations and Oct orders getting build dates. Extremely frustrating and feel like a total bag holder waiting around. The Rubicon 392 starts to look better every day. Oh, and I haven't even gotten a calendar to look at while I swing from my hammock staring at my flag. Ugh.
I got my calendar yesterday! It is sweeeet ; )

As a second hour reservation it is disappointing to not even have a build date. So it goes. The lottery like selection process is also disconcerting.
Sponsored