PSUTE

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Sierra
Your Bronco Model
Base
2.7, auxiliary switches, rack, running boards, and floor liners. This thing is amazing. Looked better than the first edition sitting next to it when I picked it up. Got x plan pricing too.

5BB011E7-F58F-4E8C-883A-37CDAFA53B45.jpeg

C437391F-11F1-4EF8-9072-6DC42391CE82.jpeg
How much for the running boards?
Sponsored

BigDaddySquatch

Base
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Toyota Tacoma TRD Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah, I'm thinking Velocity Blue 2 door Basesquatch, 2.7 Auto with aux lights, mod bumper, brush guard and floor liners. Probably get the dealer to put on a 1 inch leveling kit before I take it home.

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I can take this to another thread if it makes more sense, but you all seem to be my target audience..

whatā€™s everyone doing for skid plates? I ordered the mod bumper with front plate but want something for the rest. I believe you can order the bd/bl plates from ford but it includes the front which seems wasteful. Thereā€™s also the arb aftermarket. Any other good options?

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
The major points for me surround the Sasquatch upgrade. The upgraded front axle and the front lockers are very hard to add aftermarket for the price. Plus, I would already have 35" tires and wouldn't have to upgrade. That is a lot of value for the price. For MGV, it would be easy to replace the seats if I wanted to go in that direction in the future.

So, purely based on the value of the items, Sasquatch package definitely beats MGV.

However, I would really feel this boils down to what package you want. If you are okay with the standard package, go with the Base and Sasquatch. The value can't be easily replicated. If you need a package greater than standard, then that disqualifies Base immediately.
I couldn't agree with this more. I too was on the fence between Basesquatch and BD, and it mainly boiled down to would I rather have the SAS package or the MGV with washout interior. I came to the same conclusion, I can re-upholster the seats in the future much easier than I could replicate a Sasquatch package after the fact. Also I plan to throw some husky floor liners in my Basesquatch which are easily removable and can be washed out separately. Very happy with my decision so far.

OP
OP
Indistinct Chatter

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I couldn't agree with this more. I too was on the fence between Basesquatch and BD, and it mainly boiled down to would I rather have the SAS package or the MGV with washout interior. I came to the same conclusion, I can re-upholster the seats in the future much easier than I could replicate a Sasquatch package after the fact. Also I plan to throw some husky floor liners in my Basesquatch which are easily removable and can be washed out separately. Very happy with my decision so far.

I originally had a big bend on order. I was planning on paying ~$3,500 for wheels and tires that would throw my speedo and mileage off. For 2k more, I was able to get base Sasquatch. I gained fog lights with big bend, but lost them with mod bumper anyway.

The only things I really lost were the grille which is easily replaced, the leather shift knob and the leather steering wheel.

The Squatch wheels look really good IMO and Iā€™m super happy that I made the switch. Especially when they announced manual Sasquatch. Iā€™m sort of glad I got pushed back.

Sponsored

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2 door Basesquatch all the way since day 1 for me when I reserved 7/14/20. The only option is 2.7. So it had major constraints. I never changed the build, now scheduled for build the week of 1/17.......we'll see.

I wanted the meanest, cheapest, lightest and quickest Bronco. Basesquatch 2 door with 2.7 is it.
Exactly! Same order basically!
The minimal amount of computer controlled babysitting equipment!

OP
OP
Indistinct Chatter

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
How high in the air do you feel sitting in that? The 2 door looks awesome. Iā€™m on the fence of whether to get rock rails or steps

Sponsored

onetong8r

Base
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, VW Beetle, Jeep TJ, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The only things I really lost were the grille which is easily replaced, the leather shift knob and the leather steering wheel.
I've seen a few Broncos in the wild now and I originally planned to swap out my base grille but I really think it's the best looking grille now and won't be surprised if higher trim Broncos get swapped out to the base grille.

OP
OP
Indistinct Chatter

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
I've seen a few Broncos in the wild now and I originally planned to swap out my base grille but I really think it's the best looking grille now and won't be surprised if higher trim Broncos get swapped out to the base grille.
I tend to agree. Itā€™s grown on me, and honestly so have the base headlights. The only thing I want to change is to get the white letters in the grille. I know they make vinyl to put on them; but, I want to either buy the white ones if I can find some or have mine painted.

Hopefully when I get it, someone with a black diamond will want to swap grilles. That would be perfect.

Tangent27

Base
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 VW Passat 2013 Road King 1987 BMW e30
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

How high in the air do you feel sitting in that? The 2 door looks awesome. Iā€™m on the fence of whether to get rock rails or steps
Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€ and can get in no problem but I have short people and they really help. I feel pretty high. Nice view of everything.

Squatchn'

Base
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 BaseSquatch, 2021 Explorer XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
I tend to agree. Itā€™s grown on me, and honestly so have the base headlights. The only thing I want to change is to get the white letters in the grille. I know they make vinyl to put on them; but, I want to either buy the white ones if I can find some or have mine painted.

Hopefully when I get it, someone with a black diamond will want to swap grilles. That would be perfect.
I'm not a fan of the black lettering either. I just bought some red vinyl letters and will be installing them at some point this weekend. Will post pics.

OP
OP
Indistinct Chatter

Indistinct Chatter

Base
First Name
Lee
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Subaru Impreza
Your Bronco Model
Base
Iā€™m 5ā€™10ā€ and can get in no problem but I have short people and they really help. I feel pretty high. Nice view of everything.

Thatā€™s whatā€™s up man. Iā€™m also 5,10 lol. Hopefully I get this thing at some point.
Sponsored