Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
2-door buyers are not screwed. :)
There is hope for us. I'm a late reservation 2-door and I've been scheduled.
nothing against you at all but this is complete bullshit that this is even happening.
Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco Sport & Ford Bronco OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

From how I understood it, all 2021 orders needing to be converted to 2022 get automatically flipped to a 2022 order with a priority code of 99.
So if your dealer doesn't do anything to update that status code to anything other than 99, your order will never get built.
Someone please correct me if I'm wrong.
First of all you got screwed when they put you priority call 99 your dealer should put you at 10 or 20 this will put you ahead of the game for immediate built when available as far as my understanding goes as well through my dealer priority is important availability of what you order on your vehicle as important trim and also how many are allocated to that dealership in particular per year I was lucky to go through my local Taylor Ford dealership and they have a high amount of allocations to their dealership. This is why a lot of people are moving to the ones that have the higher allocations.
i’m basing a lot of my information off of what my dealers told me and also what I’ve read from these forms.
And I know it sucks for a lot of people that did the early reservations I did not anticipate to get my bronco until 2023 to be honest then when I got the news I was extremely surprised and happy at the same time nor do I feel that any of you guys that already ordered a head of me should be behind me to me that is wrong but I’m not complaining either at the same time.
But I would call my dealership and ask them to switch you over to priority Tan and also asked him how many Broncos a year are they are going to be allowed at their dealership and if you’re at the bottom of the totem pole I would say investigate a dealership that has a high amount of Broncos that will be allocated to their facility

SoCalG

Black Diamond
First Name
SoCalG
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 2DR Bronco BD
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

First of all you got screwed when they put you priority call 99 your dealer should put you at 10 or 20 this will put you ahead of the game for immediate built when available as far as my understanding goes as well through my dealer priority is important availability of what you order on your vehicle as important trim and also how many are allocated to that dealership in particular per year I was lucky to go through my local Taylor Ford dealership and they have a high amount of allocations to their dealership. This is why a lot of people are moving to the ones that have the higher allocations.
i’m basing a lot of my information off of what my dealers told me and also what I’ve read from these forms.
And I know it sucks for a lot of people that did the early reservations I did not anticipate to get my bronco until 2023 to be honest then when I got the news I was extremely surprised and happy at the same time nor do I feel that any of you guys that already ordered a head of me should be behind me to me that is wrong but I’m not complaining either at the same time.
But I would call my dealership and ask them to switch you over to priority Tan and also asked him how many Broncos a year are they are going to be allowed at their dealership and if you’re at the bottom of the totem pole I would say investigate a dealership that has a high amount of Broncos that will be allocated to their facility

I'm good. nothing needs to change on my order as I've been scheduled.

I confirmed ahead of time that I wasn't a "99" status = I got scheduled with a 2/7 build date.

My warning above was for others. :cool:

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
I hope all of you with early reservations get a build date!
You show green as a color, with a green pic from ford. the green was not available in june. is this this the eruption green, looks more like od green to me.

luvtofish

Badlands
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 King Ranch F150 Supercrew.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like a very small number we’re pulled this week for builds on 1/31 and even fewer on 2/7. I’m purely basing this on posts to this forum given that its been a fairly accurate indicator thus far. Quite odd, makes me wonder if there are now even more constraints preventing further scheduling?

Sponsored

BigDaddyRon

Wildtrak
First Name
ron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 F150 Supercrew Platinum
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
4-door OBX | 2.4 | MIC| Metallic Gray | High Package | Leather roasted seats | No reservation but ordered from dealer 07/12/21 | conversion re-ordered into 2022 on 10/18/21 | Build date 1/24/21 with a Vin number too. 🤞🤞🤞🤞
am i reading this right? you were able to order a 22 with the roasted color leather seats? when i ordered my 22 that was not an option any longer.

phocion

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2010 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, correct me if I’m wrong but it looks like a very small number we’re pulled this week for builds on 1/31 and even fewer on 2/7. I’m purely basing this on posts to this forum given that its been a fairly accurate indicator thus far. Quite odd, makes me wonder if there are now even more constraints preventing further scheduling?
I wouldn't get too worried about it. They are allowed to add to the schedules for those weeks later on. They are still two months out. They are probably waiting until they have a better idea of what commodities will be available in February, and how many MY22 builds they get finished before the holidays.

PartyMarty

Black Diamond
First Name
Marty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Jeep Wrangler Black Bear, 2009 VW Rabbit
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Should of kept Tow, I kept my tow as a 8/5 and still got scheduled with a soft top.
I’m not sweating it too much. It’ll still save me $400, and if it’s as easy as the wrangler plug and play hitch/wiring install, it will take me less than an hour. My vw with 253k miles is on its last legs, and considering I’ll have at least another 7k miles on it before I take delivery sometime hopefully in March, it was worth the gamble.

Mannym5

Black Diamond
First Name
Manny
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco BD, 2016 BMW M2, 2001 Honda S2000
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Just saw this posted.. I guess that's it for this week. 2/14 and 2/21 scheduling seem to be pushed to next week.
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 1639171488546

KompressorV12

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19' Jeep Grand Cherokee High Altitude
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just saw this posted.. I guess that's it for this week. 2/14 and 2/21 scheduling seem to be pushed to next week.
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 1639171488546
I knew it

Sponsored

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

am i reading this right? you were able to order a 22 with the roasted color leather seats? when i ordered my 22 that was not an option any longer.
Yes but I think they renamed, it doesn’t say what it used to say but I believe it’s the roasted brown with the black seats

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

And also correct me if I’m wrong it depends on which Model you choose the Outer Banks I believe is the only one that offers that color and leather interior of the roasted brown and black together

vicdet

Outer Banks
First Name
Victor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Take a look
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 79F7E176-B4DB-46D5-ACAF-91EA5CCCD524
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 64A4ABFC-C331-4138-86D7-247E34CD92A7

tm0708

Base
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

So I used the back door method and it turns out I was scheduled for the week of 1/31/2022. However I still haven’t received an email from Ford saying anything so I’m hoping the back door is correct. Anybody else have this happen or know why I might have been scheduled but not gotten an email?
Sponsored