Miles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco HOSS 3.0 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You show green as a color, with a green pic from ford. the green was not available in june. is this this the eruption green, looks more like od green to me.
It is Ford's image of Eruption Green, but the computer generated image of their colors have not matched what they actually look like. Have you seen the Eruption Green thread here? Some good photos of the color in real life there. Some don't like the gold flake in the paint. I love it.
Sponsored

Deuce

Badlands
First Name
Jim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
For the early reservation holders, don’t lose hope yet. I was wondering about the late orders getting put in too, but with the back door link I saw my 7/14/20 res got scheduled this week. I’d really like an email with a VIN from Ford, but it sounds like a lot of people haven’t gotten them yet. The other thing I’m wondering is how many dealers actually called their order holders to sign off on their 22 rollover order. If I hadn’t been on this forum I wouldn’t have known about it and when I went to my dealership my salesman didn’t seem to realize it had to be done until I pointed out the 99 on my order prior to me signing off and having it resubmitted.

Jake4UA

Base
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Ford F-150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Base
Question. I ordered my bronco on 11/12. I then got an email saying order confirmed and had a pic of my bronco giving the status “ order placed” from ford.
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 6FD1D2F8-1EF7-4FA4-9C82-0B2BF66FEBC4
I made a ford account online shortly after but when I go to orders it says I have nothing. I’m just wondering if there is anyone to look at updates other than going to that email and hitting “ view online “. Thanks for any help!

contented

Badlands
First Name
Karl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW M2 Competition
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Question. I ordered my bronco on 11/12. I then got an email saying order confirmed and had a pic of my bronco giving the status “ order placed” from ford.
Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 6FD1D2F8-1EF7-4FA4-9C82-0B2BF66FEBC4
I made a ford account online shortly after but when I go to orders it says I have nothing. I’m just wondering if there is anyone to look at updates other than going to that email and hitting “ view online “. Thanks for any help!
Ordered ours on Black Friday 11/26/21. Received a similar email from Ford the same day. Modified it a week later. I've tried to follow forum conversations on all of this reservation, order, VIN date, blend, etc, etc, etc crap. It gives me a headache. My dealer said it would be a year and I'm ok w/ that. It is what it is. But, as many on this forum have said, I too have a limit on how long I'll wait.

cstaubin

Wildtrak
First Name
Corbin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep compass
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So I used the back door method and it turns out I was scheduled for the week of 1/31/2022. However I still haven’t received an email from Ford saying anything so I’m hoping the back door is correct. Anybody else have this happen or know why I might have been scheduled but not gotten an email?
Same here, still haven't received the official email with build date/vin# but was able to get that information from my dealer.

4dr Wildtrak
high package
leather trimmed vinyl seats
MIC top

Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 1639181907346

Sponsored

okbob

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
71' u15, 66' u14, 66' u14
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So I used the back door method and it turns out I was scheduled for the week of 1/31/2022. However I still haven’t received an email from Ford saying anything so I’m hoping the back door is correct. Anybody else have this happen or know why I might have been scheduled but not gotten an email?
I've not seen where anyone got an email today or yesterday, just the backdoor link confirmation.

Slater

Badlands
First Name
Just Slater
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Soul crushing Camry now cancled out by Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
yes, same thing happened for several forum members. I also have a 1/31 date shown using the back door link. I called the Ford customer service number this morning and they confirmed I’m scheduled and gave me my VIN. My dealership also gave me my VIN as well. No email from Ford yet (still). Try calling to get your VIN.

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Why does my page look different? I have a DocuSign from my dealership of my order but the web page looks different. Reservation date of 10/2020 and order date of November 2021.

542A763F-9B06-4F6D-B127-2DB9C0FA1B3A.jpeg

Sponsored

Johare11

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
69 Plymouth Sport Satellite
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

lawcdav1

Outer Banks
First Name
Lawrence
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
What’s the back door method?

Mean Red GT

Badlands
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 4 Door Badlands/2016 Mustang GT PP
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Bronco [NOW SCHEDULING 12/9] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/6) For 4 Build Weeks - 1/31 to 2/21 542A763F-9B06-4F6D-B127-2DB9C0FA1B3A
Unfortunately I have found that orders placed like this without a reservation can't be tracked at all online. I've called multiple times and got the same answer. So the only way to really get updates is through your dealer or the Ford hotline

tm0708

Base
First Name
Travis
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ram 2500
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

What’s the back door method?
oh, i am not entirely sure how it works or what it is. but the first post on this thread has a link and you insert your order number at the end of the link and it’ll show the “progress” of your build. so mine just said in progress and then had my schedule date.

utah.bronco.badlands

Badlands
First Name
Tyler
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Focus ST
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah, the online tracker is the most correct. Emails seemed to be hit and miss this week, but rest assured the online tracker (aka "backdoor method") is correct! Exciting news for you!
Sponsored