Sponsored

My estimated delivery date just changed to a year after my order date……..

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

• Banned
I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.
Sponsored

Ylekiot

Black Diamond
First Name
Toby
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lexus LX570, Lexus GX470, Land Rover, 21'Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.

I think the shipping by rail or trucks to deliver may be the reason for your delivery date. Has it said your item has shipped yet? What exactly does the status say?

Schnabby

Wildtrak
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
JeepJL4dr,Raptor6.2,JeepJK2dr,M4Conv,65Must,74CJ5
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

We hear you. Totally sucks. There are still many day 1 and 2 reservation holders not even holding VIN's yet. You can get a Bronco if you want to pay ADM or want a base then built it yourself.

MayhemMike

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercury
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Relax, I just read an article this morning where Ford is going to produce the Lightning pickup in “ waves” due to the unexpected reservation volume and commodities. Ford has learned from the Bronco fiasco, and they have come up with a new word to describe the reservation to order process. “ Waves”…..You can’t make this stuff up.

NM_21Bronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Your experience is either on-par or slightly better than a lot of others. Look at dirt mountain. Mine was produced 9/14 and it just finally shipped for an est. 12/25-31 delivery. It is what it is unfortunately

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

• Banned
I think the shipping by rail or trucks to deliver may be the reason for your delivery date. Has it said your item has shipped yet? What exactly does the status say?
No. It’s literally stuck at the plant for some unknown reason.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

• Banned
Relax, I just read an article this morning where Ford is going to produce the Lightning pickup in “ waves” due to the unexpected reservation volume and commodities. Ford has learned from the Bronco fiasco, and they have come up with a new word to describe the reservation to order process. “ Waves”…..You can’t make this stuff up.
This has nothing to do shoot relaxing. It has to do with communication and doing the right thing if you are ford. It’s more a matter of shear frustration and how botched this has been and the incredible amount of energy ford has spent trying to put a positive spin on their short coming instead of directing that energy to fixing the problem.

Romano

Badlands
First Name
Roman
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bmw/Honda/Ford
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Thats a bummer. try to hang in there as it will be worth it once you get it.

Herbie

Badlands
First Name
Alex
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, perspective sir. I reserved 7/18/20 and ordered in January as well when you did. Guess what, my vehicle isn't built, it's not waiting somewhere to be delivered to me, I don't even have a build date yet (like thousands on this forum). Please try and be thankful for what you have, which is a built vehicle that will be in your possession most likely sometime in the next month or so, well before many of us that were early res's even have a sniff of a build date.

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
I
I am in the exact same baat. I did the exact same thing. This is beyond fucked up

Sponsored

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Such BS. I cannot get into the tracker rn (shocker) but I am not holding my breath. Ford better compensate us if we get our 21s in 22. Shame shame shame shame shame @Ford Motor Company

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So much for fords press release earlier this week that ALL 2021’s would be delivered before the end of the year. Way to go @ford_motor_company

babraunagel

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Wow, perspective sir. I reserved 7/18/20 and ordered in January as well when you did. Guess what, my vehicle isn't built, it's not waiting somewhere to be delivered to me, I don't even have a build date yet (like thousands on this forum). Please try and be thankful for what you have, which is a built vehicle that will be in your possession most likely sometime in the next month or so, well before many of us that were early res's even have a sniff of a build date.
Yep. True. I'm an hour 9 reservation. No build date. No VIN. We all need to vent occasionally, but, at the end of the day, this is a First World problem. It's the holiday season and we have so much to be thankful for like a way to protect ourselves from a disease that has killed so many.

smooretexas

Badlands
First Name
Sara
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco ETA: ????
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
My blend date was 10/8. My new ETA is 1/25/22. I feel your pain.

RagnarKon

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco, Escape, Focus
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For real though... Ford has learned a LOT from the Bronco launch and they're trying to fix a lot of the major issues with the F-150 Lightning launch.

Don't get me wrong... it's still going to be a giant mess... Ford can't magically fix the global shipping/commodity issues and people are still going to be waiting forever. But hopefully the F-150 LIghtning folks will have a smoother experience than we've had.

We basically have become the beta testers for the F-150 Lightning launch. :cool:
Sponsored