Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
@Dusty at ICON sent over a message about Icon Rebounds
Hey Brock I hope you don't mind if I answer your question here in the open forum rather than private message, as there may be others who are wondering the same thing. In the PM you asked:

Hi Dusty,
Can you tell what size of the Icon Rebound will fit on an OBX with Sasquatch Goodyear 315 tires? Do you have pictures of both offset sizes available on Bronco with Sas?
I’m wanting tires to basically be flush with the Sas extended flares.
Thanks!
The Rebound Pro with 25mm offset (or any of our 17X8.5 wheels with 25mm offset) will be our closest match to the Sasquatch wheels, which are identical in dimensions except that they are 30mm offset. The result is that our 25mm offset wheel will result in approximately 1/4" more "poke" than the Sasquatch wheel, if everything else is the same.

Unfortunately I do not have any photos of that exact tire/wheel/flare combination for you yet. My 2-door Base Bronco has the 25mm offset Rebound Pros but non-Sasquatch flares. Our company-owned Badlands Sasquatch has larger tires (37's) and the 0mm offset wheels. @broncoepic's rig, who's photos we've also posted, also runs the 0mm offsets. I'm guessing we'll be seeing some photos of Sasquatch rigs with the 25mm offsets soon, and I'll of course add them to this thread when I can. But for now unfortunately I simply do not have that exact photo for you.

Brock9281

Outer Banks
First Name
Rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Hey Brock I hope you don't mind if I answer your question here in the open forum rather than private message, as there may be others who are wondering the same thing. In the PM you asked:

The Rebound Pro with 25mm offset (or any of our 17X8.5 wheels with 25mm offset) will be our closest match to the Sasquatch wheels, which are identical in dimensions except that they are 30mm offset. The result is that our 25mm offset wheel will result in approximately 1/4" more "poke" than the Sasquatch wheel, if everything else is the same.

Unfortunately I do not have any photos of that exact tire/wheel/flare combination for you yet. My 2-door Base Bronco has the 25mm offset Rebound Pros but non-Sasquatch flares. Our company-owned Badlands Sasquatch has larger tires (37's) and the 0mm offset wheels. @broncoepic's rig, who's photos we've also posted, also runs the 0mm offsets. I'm guessing we'll be seeing some photos of Sasquatch rigs with the 25mm offsets soon, and I'll of course add them to this thread when I can. But for now unfortunately I simply do not have that exact photo for you.
Can you share pics of the 0 offset? I looked at the profile

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
I don’t see the Rebound Pro sized for the Bronco on Icon’s website yet, have these been released?
Yeah they've been out there for a month or so now. I've no clue why they're not showing on our own website, I'm not on the web team. Check with whichever ICON dealer you're going to purchase from. They may not have them on their own website yet but they can order them.

Sponsored

Tallfry

Wildtrak
First Name
Casey
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma TRD
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Yeah they've been out there for a month or so now. I've no clue why they're not showing on our own website, I'm not on the web team. Check with whichever ICON dealer you're going to purchase from. They may not have them on their own website yet but they can order them.
I called several icon dealers and then Icon customer service, all said the same that the Rebound Pros are not available in a 25 mm offset and no eta. Bummer.

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

These are really good looking wheels and love the titanium. I have never done after market on my cars/suv....first real off road type truck as driving to a fishing hole or on the beach doesn't require a Bronco. I kinda like 18 inch but not go to 20, but your offset goes low or neg with that size. If I am buying the wheel for people to notice and be practical is 17 a go to? I just look at the Defender with 20 or 22 and big wheels and know not practical off-road but looks good. Any advice guys as I want to do it up right. picking up AMB OB next week.

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
2021 Badlands -Non-Sasquatch - Not Lifted
Icon Rebound Pro
21817858347SB17x8.50"6x5.54.750"0mm106.10mm3200 lbs32 lbsSATIN BLACK
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.50R17LT E 121Q

<snip>
Looks great! Thanks for sharing :) Do you mind if we add your photos to our gallery?

OP
OP
Dusty at ICON

Dusty at ICON

Base
First Name
Dusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Base 2-Door
Your Bronco Model
Base
These are really good looking wheels and love the titanium. I have never done after market on my cars/suv....first real off road type truck as driving to a fishing hole or on the beach doesn't require a Bronco. I kinda like 18 inch but not go to 20, but your offset goes low or neg with that size. If I am buying the wheel for people to notice and be practical is 17 a go to? I just look at the Defender with 20 or 22 and big wheels and know not practical off-road but looks good. Any advice guys as I want to do it up right. picking up AMB OB next week.
I only like the bigger wheel sizes if the tire size goes up accordingly. In other words, a 40" tire minimum, with a 20" wheel. But that's just my opinion on appearance. It's your Bronco and if you like the donk look, go for it :)

But yeah, as you've alluded, for off-road performance big wheels with rubber band tires is kind of ridiculous. And we're focused more on performance here, so we tend to favor a more correct wheel and tire size combination. 17's are a great all-around wheel size, for a 35 to 40" tire. 18's OK too, for a 37+ tire. But ultimately, it's your rig, and if you care more about appearance than performance, and you favor a particular look, go for it.

Sponsored

BRKOBILLY2

Outer Banks
First Name
William
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I only like the bigger wheel sizes if the tire size goes up accordingly. In other words, a 40" tire minimum, with a 20" wheel. But that's just my opinion on appearance. It's your Bronco and if you like the donk look, go for it :)

But yeah, as you've alluded, for off-road performance big wheels with rubber band tires is kind of ridiculous. And we're focused more on performance here, so we tend to favor a more correct wheel and tire size combination. 17's are a great all-around wheel size, for a 35 to 40" tire. 18's OK too, for a 37+ tire. But ultimately, it's your rig, and if you care more about appearance than performance, and you favor a particular look, go for it.
Thank you. That is the kind of commentary I wanted and asked for. I will look more at your wheels with my friend Matt @Discount Tire

71to21-2DR

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Nissan Frontier 4WD
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yes sir, and very soon I believe :)
So today I looked at Icons website and it says that your Bronco has the +25?
Is that correct? Even with the standard flares in the pictures it looks like the wheels stick out pretty far. more like a zero offset.Unless it’s just an illusion? Because I was thinking about getting the +25 for my BaseSquatch and going with Nitto ridge grappler to push the tire out a little bit because I don’t like the narrow 9.5 tread of the stock Sasquatch wranglers.
I can’t find the specs of the actual tread width on a 315/70 ridge grappler? Section 12.7 but not tread. I know it’s a hell of a lot wider than the wranglers.
Thoughts thanks
I am interested in the compression in a +25 or zero

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

good to know about the 25mm offset because the Rebound Pro is my first pick for my Sas BB when I get it

airishfan

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
rob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
jeep cherokee
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

2021 Badlands -Non-Sasquatch - Not Lifted
Icon Rebound Pro
21817858347SB17x8.50"6x5.54.750"0mm106.10mm3200 lbs32 lbsSATIN BLACK
Nitto Ridge Grappler 35x12.50R17LT E 121Q

Ford Bronco ICON Alloys - Current List of Bronco Compatible Wheels IMG_0477.JPG
looking to get the same tires and wheels but maybe in Bronze but what did the wheels and tires end up costing you.
Sponsored