First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Hey Guys/Gals

So I have never reserved a vehicle like this before, and Ford stated orders will be placed in December so I'm wondering:

When we place our order in December, is this when we have to pay the full amount for the Bronco or make some sort of deposit?

If anyone knows this, please enlighten me. Thanks!
Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hey Guys/Gals

So I have never reserved a vehicle like this before, and Ford stated orders will be placed in December so I'm wondering:

When we place our order in December, is this when we have to pay the full amount for the Bronco or make some sort of deposit?

If anyone knows this, please enlighten me. Thanks!
No your are just ordering at that point.. if financing and payments are a concern then get your information, total financed, and an idea from the dealer, 6 months to shop rate for terms.

As for deposit we are not requiring an additional one but dealers have differing policies..

If you do have to give one make sure it is refundable just in case something comes up.

Last edited:
OP
OP

CEG30

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Hyundai Santa Fe Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
No your are just ordering at that point.. if financing and payments are a concern then get your information, total financed, and an idea from the dealer, 6 months to shop rate for terms.

As for deposit we are not requiring an additional one but dealers have differing policies..

If yo do have to give one make sure it is refundable just in case something comes up.
Thank you so much! I am bummed that I am not in your area, I'd buy from you guys in a heartbeat.

Have a good weekend

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thank you so much! I am bummed that I am not in your area, I'd buy from you guys in a heartbeat.

Have a good weekend
Appreciate that but I am really here for the information and be of assistance, the extra, extra , extra busines is not a bad thing either.

Any questions reach out there are many knowledgable members on this forum.

JiuJitsuJoe

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Appreciate that but I am really here for the information and be of assistance, the extra, extra , extra busines is not a bad thing either.

Any questions reach out there are many knowledgable members on this forum.
Hi Granger Ford,
Would the sales price be established at time of order or upon delivery? I've read another post that said to get the sales price in writing at time of order.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Granger Ford,
Would the sales price be established at time of order or upon delivery? I've read another post that said to get the sales price in writing at time of order.
At the time of order..

Everything in writing to protect yourself...

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks @Granger Ford ! :)
Does that mean I should have my X-Plan Pin ready at time of order too?
At order we just need to know x plan so that we can use the extra $300 Zach put on the table

The actual valid PIN is needed just prior to delivery to verify plan pricing and confirm with Ford.

pony2bronco

First Edition
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If you do have to give one make sure it is refundable just in case something comes up.
Thanks so much, I had the same question.

Is the payment due at delivery then? If so, will we have an idea of the delivery timeline when we place the order in December? I ask because depending on the time of payment, I'll have more $ to put down and go for a bigger trim/packages.

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks so much, I had the same question.

Is the payment due at delivery then? If so, will we have an idea of the delivery timeline when we place the order in December? I ask because depending on the time of payment, I'll have more $ to put down and go for a bigger trim/packages.
Payment for the vehicle is at time of delivery.

Sponsored

NayNay

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.leonardtownford.com
Vehicle(s)
F150, Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Hi Granger Ford,
Yes, get everything in writing including an out the door or also known as on the road price signed by the dealership. This will protect YOU. Do not worry about the dealership. Keep in mind the rebates can change which in turn would change your bottom line. But your actual selling price which is the top line should not change. Hope this helps.

JiuJitsuJoe

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Scion xB
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Yes, get everything in writing including an out the door or also known as on the road price signed by the dealership. This will protect YOU. Do not worry about the dealership. Keep in mind the rebates can change which in turn would change your bottom line. But your actual selling price which is the top line should not change. Hope this helps.
Thanks @NayNay. More information the better for me. It's been 10+ years since I had to go through car purchasing process

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just a point to know - if there were rebates offered at the time of order we can lock them and when the vehicle arrives the rebates are larger we simply unlock and go with the better rebates..

bbqbronco

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
EG Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just a point to know - if there were rebates offered at the time of order we can lock them and when the vehicle arrives the rebates are larger we simply unlock and go with the better rebates..
Thanks for answering our questions. If the order is placed and for whatever reason the vehicle is not purchased, the 100 we put down is forfeit right?
Sponsored