Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Q: Will the Base model Bronco be available with a tow package?
A: It's not available on the Base Bronco, but can be purchased as an aftermarket accessory.

Q: How much will the Sasquatch package cost? Also, cost of the v6 and 10 speed transmission?
A: We'll be sharing pricing this fall before ordering begins this December.

Q: Is the max towing on the 4 door Bronco 3500 lbs or is it still being tested with the tow package?
A: Max available towing is 3500 lbs.

Q: Are people going to be able to see the 2 and 4 door in person as well as color options before placing their order in December? Lots of anxiety about this topic in the forums.
A: The Bronco 2- and 4-door build and price will go live before ordering begins in December. There will be some events where people can see the Broncos in person but events are limited due to the pandemic.

Q: What is included in the tow package? Do broncos without a tow package still include a hitch?
A: Trailer tow package comes with an optional 2" receiver hitch and trailer wiring connector.

Will the Ford Bronco and Ford Bronco Sport be offered with AXZ plans?
First off YES, I'm still buying a Bronco. Always was the plan.. but sometimes Ford's stupidity really just gets on my nerves.

1. Tow maximum is 3500. Sounds like the Towing Package Option, does little more than give you a receiver & wire connector... Oh boy... what's that a $1000 option? Yeah no thanks. And seriously, 3500 lbs. isn't all that exciting. I bet they could've done a little bit better.

2. Build & Price supposed to pop up in August. Yet these guys answer a question by saying pricing will be available in the Fall? Are you F'in kidding me. Just give us the build & PRICE already. Don't try to gage how excited people are for stuff and use that to jack up your prices.

You got us hooked Ford... Don't F this up now!!

da_jokker

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I would have like to have them asked some of the burning more generalize questions on here like...

How much of a lift is the "high clearance suspension" that comes with Sas?
Can ford publish some real life pictures of all the colors instead of the studio lighted ones that don't seem to match squat?

Sponsored

DarthTod

First Edition
First Name
Tod
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco First Edition, Mustang GT, F-350 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Will First Edition reservations owners be able to choose a different interior other than Navy Pier.
Yeah, I tweeted that one pretty early on today, looks like they just ignored it. I see they’ve just tweeted that they’re done, guess we’re still waiting to see. On the plus side, they didn’t say no.?

beachman101

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are handy you can easily build a 4 inch platform with a bit of wood and some automotive carpet. Probably for like 1/10th of what that slide out will cost from ford.
dont want wood rot and moldy carpets

they should find a solution to this , since they already did for the 4 door

Yelie

First Edition
First Name
Danielle
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 MINI JCW, 2019 Charger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

While they aren't super helpful answers I appreciate you compiling them all in one place!! I still feel like its all going to be a wait and see for most stuff.

AcenTitus

Badlands
First Name
Peter
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah, that would be surprising
I watched an interview with Paul Wraith last night where he talked about this. Active drainage meaning the plug option so the floor is angled to draw water to that plug. Passive drainage angles water out a less fancy path (doors presumably) if I understood what I heard correctly.

Sponsored

siddious33

Badlands
First Name
David
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2011 Jeep Grand Cherokee; 2016 Dodge Challenger Hellcat
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
If you are handy you can easily build a 4 inch platform with a bit of wood and some automotive carpet. Probably for like 1/10th of what that slide out will cost from ford.
Back in my 2 door Wrangler I built a piece similar to the cargo divider/table set up they have in the Bronco Sport now. 2x4 base hooked together and then cut plywood on top of that with velcro so it wouldn't slide around. I built it so the table top was roughly even with where the hard top met the bed. We packed our stuff underneath it and then spread the dog beds and blankets on top. Dogs had plenty of room (4 Dachshunds) and they could also see outside while we were riding.

I think the whole thing cost about 30 bucks of supplies and about 2 hours of time, and we used it a LOT. Of course this was all without the backseats back there at all so it was really easy to split the "cube" that was the storage area in half with a little table I made.

395N

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Jeep Rubicon XR
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Considering the whole twitter Q&A is commenting on future products, I find it interesting they pulled out this tired line for this question. Reading between the lines, did they just say yes?

1596225073855.png
I'd read that as a yes, because it sure as hell isn't a no.

Last edited:

MIG1963

Badlands
First Name
Michel
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Well that blows, I'm sure there will be some good aftermarket solutions though
I would MUCH prefer a dog ramp than a shelf. Plenty of available height for it.