Sponsored

My estimated delivery date just changed to a year after my order date……..

Kramku1

Base
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Escape
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ok Peep's I ordered 2 door base susquach confirmation email 5/28/21 now without rofl any idea when I might get mine I will be 57 in February will it be a retirement present for me
Sponsored

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

So my date just changed back to 11/24. Ford is a dumpster fire.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
eff them and just cancel your order.

BUT WAIT! You can't because you love the Bronco.

I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.

jsully10

Big Bend
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Fusion SE
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Sponsored

Shazamalingo

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 OBX SAS
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wow, perspective sir. I reserved 7/18/20 and ordered in January as well when you did. Guess what, my vehicle isn't built, it's not waiting somewhere to be delivered to me, I don't even have a build date yet (like thousands on this forum). Please try and be thankful for what you have, which is a built vehicle that will be in your possession most likely sometime in the next month or so, well before many of us that were early res's even have a sniff of a build date.
Bingo. Same here, but reserved 7/14/20.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

eff them and just cancel your order.

BUT WAIT! You can't because you love the Bronco.
That and I’m committed to seeing this through.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

is your pizza tracker working again or from your dealer?
The pizza tracker only shows in production with the estimated date changing.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

the bronco6g way >> bitching all the way to the bitter end
Bitching is saying the plastic looks cheap or the door glass doesn’t drop fast enough. I’m voicing my disapproval at the total mismanagement and poor communication on a rollout that covid aside should have been done much much smoother than this. I’ve dealt with roll outs, supply chain issues and such at a global level in my job and my ass has been on the line. I’m not perfect but this is and continues to boarder on absurd as bad as this is going. My truck rolled off the line 11/04 and still has no delivery date, ford can’t even tell me what the issue is. Logistics is business 101. And ford is failing it. No excuse. But you can call it bitching.

Akinmx

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2006 Ford F150, 2011 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I reserved a Bronco at 10:00 am on July 14, 2020. I ordered in Feb 2021. Ford told me I wasn't getting a 2021 Bronco so I reordered a 2022 Bronco on Oct 30, 2021. Still no VIN, no build date, nothing.

I have no sympathy for you.

chtucker

First Edition
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Bitching is saying the plastic looks cheap or the door glass doesn’t drop fast enough. I’m voicing my disapproval at the total mismanagement and poor communication on a rollout that covid aside should have been done much much smoother than this. I’ve dealt with roll outs, supply chain issues and such at a global level in my job and my ass has been on the line. I’m not perfect but this is and continues to boarder on absurd as bad as this is going. My truck rolled off the line 11/04 and still has no delivery date, ford can’t even tell me what the issue is. Logistics is business 101. And ford is failing it. No excuse. But you can call it bitching.
I think what people are trying to point out is that you are one of 10s of thousands in the same situation. You are not unique and your situation is being experienced by many here and those that don't come to B6G.

Multiple threads with the same sad story of getting hosed by Ford. Some have been lucky, some have been unlucky, some have be negatively impacted by allocations, some have paid ADM. There are lots of stories to go around
Sponsored