Sponsored

My estimated delivery date just changed to a year after my order date……..

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘20 Explorer ST, ‘19 GT350, ‘21 Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

It’s called venting about a legitimate issues. I’m well aware of the many thousands of people that are affected by this stupidity in many different ways. I’ve never implied my case was special. Was just talking to fellow forum members about it. That’s what this is right? Just making sure.
Sponsored

homeslice5177

Outer Banks
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 ford F150, 2021 Ford Bronco ( on order)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Bitching is saying the plastic looks cheap or the door glass doesn’t drop fast enough. I’m voicing my disapproval at the total mismanagement and poor communication on a rollout that covid aside should have been done much much smoother than this. I’ve dealt with roll outs, supply chain issues and such at a global level in my job and my ass has been on the line. I’m not perfect but this is and continues to boarder on absurd as bad as this is going. My truck rolled off the line 11/04 and still has no delivery date, ford can’t even tell me what the issue is. Logistics is business 101. And ford is failing it. No excuse. But you can call it bitching.
Feel your pain. Mine rolled off the line 10/25 and is sitting in some lot with one open concern. I have ran launches and ran repair shops and MAP has dropped the ball.

Papa Smurf

Wildtrak
First Name
Chris
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘23 Bronco WT. ‘23 Maverick. Hybrid. '23 Rav4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Happy Holidays.
From all of us that were stuck on Dirt Mountain for 120+ days with no/minimal communication.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
7/14/20 res, 1/21 order 10/21 reorder...500+ days wait so pardon lack of sympathy, almost none of us even have production dates, nor an end in site.

Sponsored
OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

7/14/20 res, 1/21 order 10/21 reorder...500+ days wait so pardon lack of sympathy, almost none of us even have production dates, nor an end in site.
Wasn’t looking for sympathy learn to read the room.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I reserved a Bronco at 10:00 am on July 14, 2020. I ordered in Feb 2021. Ford told me I wasn't getting a 2021 Bronco so I reordered a 2022 Bronco on Oct 30, 2021. Still no VIN, no build date, nothing.

I have no sympathy for you.

Wasn’t looking for sympathy was venting, Christ some people here lack basic comprehension skills. I didn’t ask anyone to feel sorry for me I was just pointing out something extremely frustrating. I’m sure you also ordered a mic top, order from some dealer that ran some super special and has a ton of order and are unwilling to change either……. But I’m sure you are pissed about what your lack of flexibility is causing you. I’ve adjusted my order, switched to a soft opening and found a trustworthy dealer willing to give me a fair price.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Wasn’t looking for sympathy learn to read the room.
Then I no shit don't know what you expect from this thread. Nobody here can help get the thing to you.

We're all frustrated with the whole thing but you're a hell of a lot closer than most of us.

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Then I no shit don't know what you expect from this thread. Nobody here can help get the thing to you.

We're all frustrated with the whole thing but you're a hell of a lot closer than most of us.
It’s called commiserating

OP
OP
Bronco cat

Bronco cat

Banned
Outer Banks
Banned
Banned
First Name
Carl
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Not to mention I have no idea if I am any closer than you.

Sponsored

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I’m officially over this shit. My truck was built 11/04. It’s been sitting in production since then with an 11/24/2021 delivery date. Then this morning I check and it’s telling me to expect delivery on 01/23/2021 exactly a year to the day that I ordered. What the fuck is ford doing. I switched my order to a soft top to get it faster and they still managed to fuck me over. No one can tell what the hold up. My dealer has received broncos built after mine. This is such a load of garbage.
I feel you. My "in production" date has been stuck on 11/2 and my eta changed on Friday to 2/1/22.

sprtsmac

Big Bend
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 F-150 XLT, 2019 Ford Escape
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
So my date just changed back to 11/24. Ford is a dumpster fire.
The tracker is not even working for me to check to see if anything changed.

FMC

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mercedes GLB 35 AMG, Ford Flex
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
There are plenty of members on here like myself that are at 516 days since our reservation date and have heard nothing, no build date, no vin number. Most of us will probably hit the 2 year mark. Get it together man.

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Not to mention I have no idea if I am any closer than you.
if your Bronco is built no matter where it's at you're closer than me as well as the vast majority here.

65FB

Black Diamond
First Name
Stephen
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 F150
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
My delivery date has changed four times, all with my Bronco sitting at the rail yard 3 hours away. At this point I am really unsure why Ford is still sending meaningless updates which are not updates at all. I also love the way each email starts "To ensure your complete satisfaction, we will require additional time before your 2021 Bronco™ Black Diamond™ is delivered to...". Almost comical at this point.

Sponsored