Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

At MSRP sure

Not hard to do when there is money on the table..

Can do alot with 2 to 3 grand
Definitely understand that. Would be willing to pay for all shipping cost associated in order to buy from you and get it shipped to my front door. Think most of us would agree.

Shotsy

Badlands
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'22 Ford Bronco, '18 BMW m240i, '04 Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I spoke to the sales manager at Mathieu Auto Sales in Winchendon, MA today and he confirmed that the dealership will be adding $2500.00 ADM and they won't accept X-Plan even if it's applicable to the Bronco.

I immediately canceled my reservation...

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Definitely understand that. Definitely would be willing to pay for all shipping cost associated in order to buy from you and get it shipped to my front door. Think most of us would agree.
But the bag and mugs man!!!!! ?

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I know right...

Thinking about reserving another one with them and then...aw better not I can get that fluff from my parts department. ?
Will have to look at throwing some of those into the front seat for the trip down!

Sponsored

TrailDust

Badlands
First Name
Adam
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
23 Bronco, 23 Bronco Sport, 97 F-150, 07 Cummins
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Platte Valley Ford in Lexington Nebraska, asked about ADM, X Plan discount, and any doc fees.

Reply from salesman so far "We do sale new vehicles at MSRP minus rebate. We will get you the best deal when it comes time to purchase your new vehicle."

Pressing him to clarify and will update when I hear back.

idobleedblue

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4-door Badlands Sasquatch Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just had an email thread with Tom at Longmont Ford in Longmont, CO and he confirmed with me that they will NOT mark up over MSRP for those with a reservation... though any hitting the lot "will probably be $5,000-$15,000 over sticker." He also confirmed "We're definitely going to honor the Ford plans on reservations. On non reservations, probably not."

Ray Raab

Badlands
First Name
Ray
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Ford F-150 Limited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I have my reservation at Skyline Ford in Salem, Oregon. They say they have the most reservations in the entire state, but they wont say if they will have any ADM or accept the x-plan until Ford starts actual production and they get more pricing from Ford. Not sure why they are not saying but so many other dealers are? Don't want to start another reservation at another dealer that will answer these questions and get pushed further back in line, but??
Update: I was able to switch my dealership by calling Ford. Changed to Landmark Ford in Tigard, OR. They will not have any ADM and will accept x-plan if Ford allows it.

JB93

Banned
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 F-150 XLT FX4
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
So how long will folks wait to change their reservation if their dealer remains wishy-washy? Sounds like
we have up to Oct 31...so maybe start process 2 weeks before deadline as could be 1000's of change requests
in the final days??
Sponsored