AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I can tell that Ford already see’s how bad people want the Sasquatch option that they will up the price$$ for this option. I hope the automatic tranny will be less $1400. I don’t mind the 2.3L, since i not be using it for any crazy off roading, mostly city driving. I’m just not sure how much the hard top will go for
Sponsored

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

I think Ford is starting to piss people off with their lack of answers on a product they supposedly have 230k reservations for, and have been working on for years.

Ill keep my reservation for the time being, but they better start doing something to keep the excitement up.

dgorsett

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F250, Mustang, Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Honestly wouldn’t be surprised if they did a configurator sans pricing, just options/accessories
As I recall the wording it said "Configurator not Build and Price" I believe you are correct. At least we may know what can be had al a carte.

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I can tell that Ford already see’s how bad people want the Sasquatch option that they will up the price$$ for this option. I hope the automatic tranny will be less $1400. I don’t mind the 2.3L, since i not be using it for any crazy off roading, mostly city driving. I’m just not sure how much the hard top will go for
I was messing around on their build site earlier. If you opt for the 2.7 and 10 speed in the f150 is just under $1000 for the option. Also the tremor package on the super duty is below $4k. Tremor includes rear locker, limited slip front, wheels, 35” M/Ts, shocks, leveling kit, skid plates, trail control, running boards plus a few other goodies. I really have a hard time believing the Sasquatch package will be over $5k

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I think Ford is starting to piss people off with their lack of answers on a product they supposedly have 230k reservations for, and have been working on for years.

Ill keep my reservation for the time being, but they better start doing something to keep the excitement up.
Starting to think that Fords definition of listening is ignoring.

Sponsored

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Noooooo! I was really hoping to find out about a three person rear seat in a two door
looks like the 2dr only seats 4

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Well, maybe a couple of unknowns were answered but they pretty much only have definite answers to what you can find on the Ford website right now.
It seems like they didn’t answer a bunch of questions. I had a couple good questions that weren’t answered.

Parker

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gr Che Overland, Corvette, Tahoe, 46 Chevy 2ton
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Thank you to Ford for fielding all these questions.

Q:
1. Sasquatch package limit articulation and travel compared to Badlands package?

A:
1. Correct, with 35" tires articulation is slightly limited vs. 33" tires.

Follow -up questions:

1. Does that mean that a "downgrade" to 285/70 - 17 tires on a Sasquatch package Badlands would RESTORE the lost articulation ?

2. Would the articulation on a Sasquatch Package fitted Black Diamond refitted with narrower 285/75 -17(almost same dia) and Bronco wheels have the SAME articulations as a non-Sasquatch Badlands (not counting sway-bar disconnect) ?

I may be too late for Ford official, but other speculation welcome, Thank you in advance..

rjkmoto

Black Diamond
First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Q: Are the cabin drain plugs in all trims or just the “rubberized flooring/washout interior” and are the in both front/rear rows?
A: Active drain plugs are only available with the rubberized flooring. There are passive drain plugs in all 2- and 4-door Broncos.
That’s about as clear as the muddy, dirty water I’ll be washing out the said active drain plugs! ?‍♂?

JK

Sponsored

Major_Bullsteak

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevy ZR2 Bison, JK Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

You do have a point. However, they have to know that above a certain price point they will lose x amount of the Sasquatch orders and people will just do it after market. Question is what do they think that price point is?

Fordboi

Badlands
First Name
Cameron
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1966 Ford Ranchero
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yep, that’s what it looks like. I don’t know why it wouldn’t be available as a rear three seater. Are interior dimensions more narrow in the two door?
most likely because the wheel wells are in the same spot as the rear seat
EDIT: it seems @uncledoodoo beat me to it lol. slow typing

EvlNvrDys

Banned
Big Bend
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'84 Bronco, '93 Bronco, '94 Bronco, 2012 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

I will say this much though, the Big Bend becomes a lot LESS appealing to me now. 3500 lbs. max for Towing is same I can get with aftermarket hitch on a Base Model. Only thing bringing me towards BB is Race Red color.. But I can save thousands now. So thank you Ford.

uncledoodoo

Everglades
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
00 XJ, 56 F100, 11 Volvo XC90, Everglades
Your Bronco Model
Everglades
Clubs

yeah, what wtf is an active vs. passive drain-plug? I guess active means its always open and passive means you have to actually pull it to drain it?
Sponsored