Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Wrangler JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

These are nice by GOAT Fabrication. True frame mount sliders.

258874931_852318792128862_3152874040408014757_n.jpg

I've been following this thread, specifically looking for some real rock sliders and not those go rhino steps. Ironically it took a different thread to actually show, not only these honest to goodness sliders, but someone specifically mentioned SRQ. I don't think either one of these are actually in production yet, but chances are they will be by the time I get my Bronco.

https://www.srqfabrications.com/6th-gen-bronco
Sponsored

ColoradoGuy

Badlands
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 4DR Badlands and a couple of Acuras
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Ford Performance will have their own removable steps..

I'm pretty sure I want these if they fit on the existing Badlands rock sliders. Do you know if they require drill holes to mount each step or are these pressure bolts that are removable without drilling?

7722 Bronco

Wildtrak
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 Explorer ST/ 2019 F350 CC DRW 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I've been following this thread, specifically looking for some real rock sliders and not those go rhino steps. Ironically it took a different thread to actually show, not only these honest to goodness sliders, but someone specifically mentioned SRQ. I don't think either one of these are actually in production yet, but chances are they will be by the time I get my Bronco.

https://www.srqfabrications.com/6th-gen-bronco
I went with the SRQ sliders for a 4 door. 100% frame mounted. Ordered in raw steel and will modify the top plate and go solid tread plate instead of the holes and then paint them. Worried that one of my pups will miss the plate and run a leg through a hole and snap leg. 10-12 week lead time.

Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. Screenshot_20211123-093103_Chrome
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. Screenshot_20211123-093055_Chrome
Ford Bronco Rock Rails, Side Steps, and Sliders. Screenshot_20211115-080018_Chrome

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I want these!
Around 2:55
Ford Performance video below.
Are the steps shown that attach to the factory rails available?

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Sponsored

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I like these, much wider and very similar to the Ranger Tremor steps. But....need a cost estimate and who knows when Ford Performance will get them out. Who can we contact?
Any chance they’re using the same parts and the ranger tremor steps will fit?

DUSTYcazOREGON

Black Diamond
First Name
Craig
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ranger Tremor/2022 Bronco/2006 Dodge Charger
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Any chance they’re using the same parts and the ranger tremor steps will fit?
Somone on the Ranger page said the steps do come off....but....the bar they are attached to is bigger and shaped different than the rock rails on the Bronco. So I am not sure they would work on the Bronco.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I am still looking for sliders that you don't need to weld OR drill. But it seems there are none so far :(

RyanP

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Mazda CX-9
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Somone on the Ranger page said the steps do come off....but....the bar they are attached to is bigger and shaped different than the rock rails on the Bronco. So I am not sure they would work on the Bronco.
I suspect that you're right. If they were made to fit the Bronco, they would probably have them listed on the ford website either via ford performance or the usual accessories section.

Sponsored

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I am still looking for sliders that you don't need to weld OR drill. But it seems there are none so far :(
You might find a body mounted solution like the factory rail, but for a true slider, minimally drill will be required. Ford didn’t leave much to attach to without using self threaders or drilling/bolting.

JPG

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You might find a body mounted solution like the factory rail, but for a true slider, minimally drill will be required. Ford didn’t leave much to attach to without using self threaders or drilling/bolting.

Problem is that is is prohibited by law up here to drill or weld to the frame :(

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Problem is that is is prohibited by law up here to drill or weld to the frame :(
How would they know? A clean installation and they won’t know.

Jr87mustang

Black Diamond
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Expedition, 1987 5.0 GT Convert
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Rock Slide Engineering did it for their frame mounted sliders, why can’t it be done for others? I am not going to drill or weld my frame, if nobody else can figure out what they did I guess I will have to break down and buy theirs. I don’t need all the electric fold down gimmick stuff but no drilling or welding necessary is quite a plus.

JcrOffroad

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Rock Slide Engineering did it for their frame mounted sliders, why can’t it be done for others? I am not going to drill or weld my frame, if nobody else can figure out what they did I guess I will have to break down and buy theirs. I don’t need all the electric fold down gimmick stuff but no drilling or welding necessary is quite a plus.
They are not frame mounted sliders. They are mounting using body mounting bolts and rocker mounting locations. 🤷‍♂️
Sponsored