Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those wanting to go with white lettering, what do you all think of the oracle backlit letters? With coupon (10% off) they’d be about $200. I personally love them but think I’ll put that money towards leather wrap steering, rock rails, skid plates, tint, speakers, or … 😆

video of maxlider at sema showing off the oracle letters:
Sponsored

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Those wanting to go with white lettering, what do you all think of the oracle backlit letters? With coupon (10% off) they’d be about $200. I personally love them but think I’ll put that money towards leather wrap steering, rock rails, skid plates, tint, speakers, or … 😆

video of maxlider at sema showing off the oracle letters:
I was wondering who made those lightup letters.
Do you know if they are available now? I wonder how they work, do they have to attach to an aux switch? Thanks!

Edit: I found the link. Now, I'll just have to figure out how to install them. I have to get the Bronco first though. ;)

https://www.oraclelights.com/produc...ed-letter-badges?rq=mk_ford~md_bronco~yr_2021

Last edited:

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I was wondering who made those lightup letters.
Do you know if they are available now? I wonder how they work, do they have to attach to an aux switch? Thanks!
Yeah they are. There was a group buy for the white lights (15% off) but that ended. Here’s the thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ting-universal-illuminated-led-letters.26168/

The amber lit ones are currently on group buy discount, but even if you miss group buy, I believe they have a FORUM10 coupon for 10% off anything for forum members.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Yeah they are. There was a group buy for the white lights (15% off) but that ended. Here’s the thread https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...ting-universal-illuminated-led-letters.26168/

The amber lit ones are currently on group buy discount, but even if you miss group buy, I believe they have a FORUM10 coupon for 10% off anything for forum members.
Thanks so much! In your opinion, do the all white bright letters or the black with white around look best?

It's difficult to tell what they will look like installed. I wish they had a photo of each style installed on a car on the site.

Sponsored

kevin.gt

Base
First Name
Kevin
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Thanks so much! In your opinion, do the all white bright letters or the black with white around look best?

It's difficult to tell what they will look like installed. I wish they had a photo of each style installed on a car on the site.
I’m undecided and also wish there were more pics. They replied to someone saying they hope to have sample amber pictures posted eventually. With signature white led lights, I think I’d go with white vs amber. But with the amber lights on the base, I’m not sure. I’m also undecided about the white vs black letters in general. I kind of like how the base is unique from all the other trims. I’m probably going to wait and hopefully see more photos. I might have more opinions when I actually get my bronco too.

edit: regarding wiring, I think you have options. They mentioned being able to wire it so they come on when the car is on. I’m sure you could also wire to an aux switch.

Tech Tim

Base
Squatch Sponsor (Level 3)
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep JKU
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Ford Bronco Show me your BaseSquatch Sasq-in-snow

We picked up the wife's Base Squatch on Tuesday and got it out for a drive on Sunday.

Sponsored

BAUS67

Base
First Name
redneck
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
88 5.0 LX, 08 F-150 Stepside, 22 Expl Timberline
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Braaap

Base
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Outback
Your Bronco Model
Base
2023 Base Sasquatch with OEM Signature headlights, OEM Rock Rails, Aeroskin II Hood Deflector, Chrome Grille Letter Overlays with Tuffskins raised gloss black letters, Havoc rear bumper, Mabett mud flaps, Mabett seat covers, Broaddict black trim rings, Raptor Style Fog Lights, and Curt trailer hitch.

DSC_0812.JPG
Sponsored