First Name
JK
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Dodge Challenger Hemi 392 Scatpack Shaker, 2020 Jeep Gladiator Rubicon
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Biggest take away is build and price, if it comes out in August, won’t have pricing.

which is fairly enraging
Ford Bronco Ford's Answers to Bronco Questions Submissions (Q&A) 8D4C912B-6FEB-455A-82DA-CE4F3CA49DC5

At some point the prices will be known .... the inter webs is saying August for B&P. No reason to be preemptively disappointed. ?‍♂

JK

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
How about being more specific than " on most series". What about Base? Will we be able to order rear lockers on Base?
Yeah. Probably only if you get the Sasquatch package.

Undecided

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1969 Bronco, 2002 Tacoma, 2015 Wrangler
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Thank you to Ford for fielding all these questions.

Q:
1. Sasquatch package limit articulation and travel compared to Badlands package?

A:
1. Correct, with 35" tires articulation is slightly limited vs. 33" tires.

Follow -up questions:

1. Does that mean that a "downgrade" to 285/70 - 17 tires on a Sasquatch package Badlands would RESTORE the lost articulation ?

2. Would the articulation on a Sasquatch Package fitted Black Diamond refitted with narrower 285/75 -17(almost same dia) and Bronco wheels have the SAME articulations as a non-Sasquatch Badlands (not counting sway-bar disconnect) ?

I may be too late for Ford official, but other speculation welcome, Thank you in advance..
My guess is larger bump stops installed to limit uptravel with the 35" tires to prevent rubbing. I can not think of any other reason, unless there are beefier suspension components installed that don't allow as much movement.

Sponsored

Ajusaf

Black Diamond
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I was messing around on their build site earlier. If you opt for the 2.7 and 10 speed in the f150 is just under $1000 for the option. Also the tremor package on the super duty is below $4k. Tremor includes rear locker, limited slip front, wheels, 35” M/Ts, shocks, leveling kit, skid plates, trail control, running boards plus a few other goodies. I really have a hard time believing the Sasquatch package will be over $5k
I hope they have that same price for the bronco. 2.7&auto upgrade for 1k, I would jump on it. You make a good point regarding tremor package. The good thing about the BD is that it has that same package on the car plus the marine vinyl and rubber flooring. All I need is that same option price for the upgrade in tranny and 2.7 and hopefully the hard top will be under 1k ?? I wouldn’t mind having my bronco lifted maybe 2 more inches but 32 steelie is fine with me

MrJoe

Black Diamond
First Name
Joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'73 Bronco (sold), '99 Ram, '08 Explorer, '16 CMax
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I'm sure most of everyone's wants and concerns will be addressed. Just not in 2021. 2022 and beyond. They need to make improvements every year. Can't have it all in year one.

Bronco21fan

Black Diamond
First Name
Angelo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 bronco black diamond 2 door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Biggest take away is build and price, if it comes out in August, won’t have pricing.

which is fairly enraging
Yeah I noticed that too they said fall wtf I won’t to know in august what stuff is going cost

FatThunder84

Raptor
First Name
Erick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
92 Dodge Ram W250, 2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

Well, I mean you made the choice to reserve a Bronco without all the deets spelled out.
Only way to have a chance at a First Edition. Not my preferred method of doing things, but had my hands tied. At this point, Im pretty sure Ill downgrade to a Badlands unless I see them offer a better interior

jaruss01

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 XC90 T6 R-Design / 2020 S60 T6 AWD
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Yes. But it doesn’t say August.

based on the BS responses from Ford it sounds like either -

we get a build and price (sans pricing) in August

or

the build and price will be delayed

either way it seems like we won’t have a handle on the pricing until sometime between september and November (with the courtesy that they wouldn’t F us over too hard by not releasing pricing until the last minute when ppl make their order in December)

to me, they’re better off keeping their mouths shut on all these expensive options to keep reservations going in order to hype up the car and the brand. Honestly, they would have been more inclined to release the B&P in August if they got their estimated reservations of, for example, 100k. Now that it’s 230k, they are going for the gold medal and riding it out with no pricing transparency for all the ignorant 100 dollar reservation holders to continue be blinded by the cost of the ‘wrangler’ pricing model. Kind of shitty, but can’t blame them from a business perspective.

if they delay the B&P they may get to 400k reservations by December. A vast majority of those people aren’t getting their cars until 2022 anyway. I’m personally not expecting pricing until October at a minimum after the way this was handled and responded to.

Sponsored

NYCwelder

Badlands
First Name
Brandon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jetta
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I hope they have that same price for the bronco. 2.7&auto upgrade for 1k, I would jump on it. You make a good point regarding tremor package. The good thing about the BD is that it has that same package on the car plus the marine vinyl and rubber flooring. All I need is that same option price for the upgrade in tranny and 2.7 and hopefully the hard top will be under 1k ?? I wouldn’t mind having my bronco lifted maybe 2 more inches but 32 steelie is fine with me
Same here looking at a BD 4 dr with an auto. The floor, seats, wheels, and rear locker should be all I need.

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Actually I am thinking the are excluding the models that already come with a locking diff standard. Wouldn’t need to option it
I hope your right. That would make too much sense. Lol.

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
One thing I really hope is that the leather wrapped steering wheel is an option for the Base model. For some reason I just need to have a nice steering wheel on any car I own and it would be a deal breaker for the Base. I’ll have to go Big Bend if it’s the case, which I was considering anyway.
Sponsored