Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Correct on non squatch wheels, optional Mud tires
Same as me. Couldn't get a roof rack with Squatch so that seemed like the next-best option. Our vehicles are very similar, but I waited for the rack. And you have yours first, so I guess that worked out.

Cheshire

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
4Dr Bronco BaseSquatch 2.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
been stuck in Jacksonville for a day and a half, I was tracking city through city but the minute it got to FL, It's just been dormant, hoping I get to see my Bronco at some point this week hopefully
Hey, when did you received your 'shipped' email from Ford? I am in Miami and received my shipped email at 4:48 am Dec 6. I haven't been tracking the vehicle, but my dealer and thought it would be here today.

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got this from Ford. Did this go out en masse, or am I the lucky winner of a delay?

Dear Bronco Customer,

We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.

Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team

Scott1911

Badlands
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2 Door BadSquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the same.

Must be missing needed parts to complete.
Browsing the spreadsheet looking at the ones missing emails. There is really nothing obvious in common. Floor mats? Gas Pedal?

Sponsored

Smeegs

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 4 Door Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Browsing the spreadsheet looking at the ones missing emails. There is really nothing obvious in common. Floor mats? Gas Pedal?
Most of the ones who don't have a build email (and most likely got this morning's email) have the Tow package. They are also all at the end of the line for the week, so could be a standard part that's out of stock in the factory and they may have had to park everything new coming off the line as they wait for it. Who knows, but my guess is that there's a container with a common item stuck in transit somewhere.

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Just got the same.

@Wirenut20 from the 11/22 build week just got the same. I don't see any MOD items on his build, but all three of you have Tow (I think?).

gkpech

Badlands
First Name
Gary
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW X1
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Just got the same.

I got the same email, but I already have a shipped email and the rail car number from my dealer.

Sponsored

Jgtln

Black Diamond
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Gmc
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
I just got this from Ford. Did this go out en masse, or am I the lucky winner of a delay?

Dear Bronco Customer,

We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.

Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
Mine was built 12/7 and I just receive the same email. Hope this isn't another dirt mountain fiasco...

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Dear Bronco Customer,

Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
And the same thing here. At first I was thinking this meant something happened to my truck during the build. Like a QC problem or scratch or something. Now I'm wondering if it isn't something else like parts missing or who knows? It seems odd that all of ours would get sidelined and still the next weeks trucks are getting finished.
I kind of wish they wouldn't be so vague. This type of generic form letter makes me have more questions now than I had before I read it. Why can't they just say what is going on? "final touches". Are you kidding me?

Ford Bronco đź›  11/29/21 Build Week Group form letter

Cadddman

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Ford Explorer
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Dear Bronco Customer,

Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
I got the same email, and I have tow.

Knownman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Badlands Sasquatch.
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Now I'm starting to feel a little more at ease with the delay. If it is the shortage of Tow package and not an issue with the truck I'm relieved.
Sponsored