Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Oh my. Is that communication I see?

Screenshot_20211214-080145.png
Tricky! I got one, too!!!! They know we're out there!!!!!! WOOOOOOHHHOOOOOO!!!! First contact since July 23rd......

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 075094ca-df26-4443-9644-14b864feaba8
Dear Bronco Customer,
We want to provide an update on the production of your BroncoTM order. We are completing the final touches to make your BroncoTM SUV just the way you ordered it. Due to these extra steps, there will be additional timing before your built order status update is sent.
Once all final production steps and checks are performed, we will send you an updated order status email, informing you that your BroncoTM SUV has been built. Your built order status email will also include an estimated delivery window to your dealer.
Thank you for your loyalty as we work to deliver your BroncoTM to you.
Sincerely,
The Entire Bronco Team
Sponsored

Tricky Dick

Badlands
First Name
Dick
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.TD-Distributing.com
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco, 88 Bronco II, 03 Ford F250
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I mean, it's kind of a useless update, but it's better than silence. I have a pretty basic order with no accessories, so these extra steps they speak of don't really apply.

Gillenh20

Black Diamond
First Name
Greg
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1980 Camaro, 2019 Expedition
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

TBrock

Badlands
First Name
Tyson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Ram 1500; '20 GT350R Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Oh my. Is that communication I see?

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** 075094ca-df26-4443-9644-14b864feaba8
Lol I got this email too, even though mine is tracker wise showing shipped since 11/11 and then I never received a built or shipped email. Starting to think the tracker on mine is just effed and it's not even at the built stage...

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Lol I got this email too, even though mine is tracker wise showing shipped since 11/11 and then I never received a built or shipped email. Starting to think the tracker on mine is just effed and it's not even at the built stage...
Lol my friend just called me and told me he got the email too and he received his Bronco in November!!! Lol what a joke.

Sponsored

JBrew

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Mazda 3, 2021 Area 51 Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do they not realize that, in this age of instant communications, their customers actually talk to each other?

They've probably had a lot of queries recently, so they send a mass email to everyone that still isn't "Delivered"? That doesn't give me much hope that they'll be able to meet that end-of-year goal.

The only "extra steps" my truck should have needed was a Mod bumper and a brush guard. They could have handled that in half an hour while replacing the MIC 1.0 top.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 - 4dr - Cyber Orange - Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@CO-Bronco You can mark me as built
hope it's true this time...
eta 12/27

Capture d’écran, le 2021-12-13 à 21.28.02.png
Yeah, I first noticed the shipped on the tracker on 11/11. I think I'd mentioned before I never got a shipped or built email either.

As far as shipping from MAP, I'm in Missouri and dealer said they usually see a week or two for shipping so I'm definitely outside the window.

I'm not able to pull up the tracker right now but the window sticker looks like it was last updated 12/9 so idk if that means anything.
I've added you to the Tracker (Under "Shipped" so we don't loose track of you :)
What a complete bummer though... like where could it be!?!

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

So the finish date is supposed to be the date i

Thanks, ill check that thread. 8/11 is the blend date on my sticker, my in production email gave me a build week of Aug 9th. Ford marketing actually gave me the finish date when i called before Thanksgiving, she said she thought that was the date it would have been finished being built but she wasn't sure since it still shows in production. She was supposed to escalate it but apparently that didn't happen but I got someone today to do that but all she could tell me was its still in production. It seems like it may be built sitting on Dirt Mountain waiting for a top but no one can confirm that with certainty and the tracker for my VIN no longer works. Guess that would be good news at this point.
My dealer has been trying their best but sounds like they cant get any info either. They said that we would actually get an email before they are actually notified. Sounds like Ford is throwing the dealerships under the bus telling everyone that the dealers should know more than they do. All i am really asking for is some sort of idea of when I can expect my 2021 First Edition which clearly will now be in 2022 bc I just found out this evening that one of the dealerships other customers with an 8/1 build week received an email yesterday that theirs is built and should arrive by Dec. 27th. Hopefully mine will come soon and it is not lost or just never built.
Too bad Ford has not made any reasonable effort to keepus updated and informed. They really let down such a broad group of loyal brand enthusiast but guess thats irrelevant since stock prices are up!
Ahhh - The "Produced" time the Customer Support hotline gave you was your original "ETADate".
Damn, you're definitely on Dirt Mountain.

Do you know how to check the B6G Tracker (When it's working that is)?
https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/pages/tracker/

Might be worth checking that a few times a week to see when it moves from "In-Production" to "Awaiting Shipping"

giphy.gif

Sponsored
OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

1C469697-9CAB-481E-A31F-A7DEFD02380E.jpeg

@CO-Bronco mark me down as delivered. It showed up at dealership today (tracker said 12/24 - so 11 days earlier than expected.)
Hopefully she’ll be in my possession in the next day or two.
Bet you are STOKED!

Ford Bronco *** DIRT MOUNTAIN Broncos - Built, Shipped, Delivered Tracker*** giphy

Headsong

Black Diamond
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Black Diamond non squatch 4 door softtop v6
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Do they not realize that, in this age of instant communications, their customers actually talk to each other?

They've probably had a lot of queries recently, so they send a mass email to everyone that still isn't "Delivered"? That doesn't give me much hope that they'll be able to meet that end-of-year goal.

The only "extra steps" my truck should have needed was a Mod bumper and a brush guard. They could have handled that in half an hour while replacing the MIC 1.0 top.
I think we this to @Cat for rattling the exec cages. One of her posts said something about them realizing they needed to get some word out to those of us for customer satisfaction....so I attribute it to that. I hope they dig around to find out who put the blackout on all communications in the first place. And fire them. Without notice.

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

After reading the last few pages here I was starting to think that maybe my bronco really hasn't shipped yet? and no tracking info so I was crossing my fingers. crazy that we still have anyone left on dirt mountain, come on Ford, get them sent out already!!!

@CO-Bronco You can mark me as delivered My Bronco did Arrive at the dealer today! Granger that is. shipped email on the 22nd Nov so 22 days . now to figure out another round of shipping of go and get it!

Go get 'er Josh!
CONGRATS!
giphy.gif

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

OP
OP
CO-Bronco

CO-Bronco

Badlands
First Name
CO-Bronco
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You can mark me down as delivered. LHM ford Draper was awesome. Paid msrp and sales guy Travis came in on his day off so I could take it home today.
I bet your Bronco's all like:

giphy.gif

CONGRATS!
Sponsored