First Name
Nathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 SHO, 2001 Cobra, 2021 bronco 2dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've been eyeing those side steps. How was that install?

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Sponsored

PWillette

Badlands
First Name
Parrie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'89 Land Rover 90 p/u, '01 SS Camaro, '21 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You sir are ready to roll...nicely done!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

You know what I love? The lack of SAS! That looks perfect. Very nicely done, I may have something similar just with 2 more doors (don't hate!).

Really looking to get a roof rack over the rear clamshell and allow me to take the front three panels off. First, I need a Bronco...
The stock roof rack allows the first 3 panels to be off. I've heard it's difficult-but-not-impossible to remove the middle panel with the rack on, but you can also remove the rack, remove the first 3, and then re-add the rack.

Or are you trying to make it so that you can switch them on-and-off at will for e.g. rain?

Jeff747521

Base
First Name
jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Base
The stripes and side steps are on my list. Have had a 2 door on order since Sep '20. I have yet to see a 2 door in person, but have had a four door twice for a 24 hour test drive thanks to local dealer. You have a great looking Bronco!

AbsoluteFord

Black Diamond
First Name
Derek
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
02 Ford F-150, Honda Clarity
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

No, I removed it, painted flat black and reinstalled with 3M double sided tape for automotive emblems.
What's the process like for removing the emblem? Thinking of doing this to mine.

ATHIKER

Base
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Toyota Corolla
Your Bronco Model
Base
No, I removed it, painted flat black and reinstalled with 3M double sided tape for automotive emblems.
Are your script Bronco fender emblems matte to go with the flat black tailgate Bronco?

Sponsored

reidski29

Wildtrak
First Name
Reid
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford Expedition, 2018 Santa Cruz Blur
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

The stock roof rack allows the first 3 panels to be off. I've heard it's difficult-but-not-impossible to remove the middle panel with the rack on, but you can also remove the rack, remove the first 3, and then re-add the rack.

Or are you trying to make it so that you can switch them on-and-off at will for e.g. rain?
I figured that would be possible. with the 3 panels off and the rack on. What I was hoping to get at is something similar to that fishing setup on the OBX that was pictured, where the rack was attached only on the back section (not to the front mount on the windshield) which would make panel removal much easier.

Likely won't have the rear clamshell off often as my wife likely won't be able to assist, but need that cargo space up top and really don't want to be freaking out in the rain as you mention trying to fix it!

skhubbard93

Badlands
First Name
Steve
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Badlands, '01 Z8
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I figured that would be possible. with the 3 panels off and the rack on. What I was hoping to get at is something similar to that fishing setup on the OBX that was pictured, where the rack was attached only on the back section (not to the front mount on the windshield) which would make panel removal much easier.

Likely won't have the rear clamshell off often as my wife likely won't be able to assist, but need that cargo space up top and really don't want to be freaking out in the rain as you mention trying to fix it!
What I'd like is something like a 2-row roll-up top. Since you can't flip a soft-top with the rails being so far inboard, whatever the solution is must have a waterproof top that moves out of the way, must be thin and light, and must not involve a flip-up motion to move it out of the way. As I think about it, it may require something like a frame around the perimeter to transition from the windshield, windows and clamshell to the removable component/material.

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

OP
OP
grayshadow

grayshadow

Black Diamond
First Name
Charles
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

What's the process like for removing the emblem? Thinking of doing this to mine.
Take you a piece of fishing string, work it behind the emblem, saw it back and forth while slightly pulling down and it cuts right thru the double sided tape, then remove the the excess tape. Some heat does help in the removal of tape or use something like Goo be Gone from Home Depot or a little of alcohol but use liberally.

Tdifonzo

Badlands
First Name
Thomas
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Looks great. Can't wait for my CG 2 door to be built in January.

Is that the fixed lid cargo enclosure or the one that opens? If it's the latter does it only open with the tailgate open? Thanks!
Sponsored