Sponsored

Is anyone having trouble deciding between 2-door and 4-door?

Straight 6

Outer Banks
First Name
Brad
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BMW
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
As a taller person, the longer doors of the 2 door are great

When I sit in most 4 door cars, when I look left I just get a face full of B pillar. In the 2 door when I look left I see glass and that's much better

4 door bronco is much more of a mom car

Sponsored

toymaster

Badlands
First Name
Leonardo
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I've had a 2 dr for 12 years, time for a 4 dr. I generally hate a 4 dr jeep unless it has 37's but the Bronco build will be a more road trip friendly build.

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I reserved the 2dr and I have no regrets.

2dr is classic bronco look/feel. 4dr is suburban dad +1 and half kids.
Middle aged single dude here.
That was my initial thinking as well....BUT.
I started thinking about utility (I'm a musician sometimes), and my sister has a messed up leg and mom and dad are up there in age, so I'd prefer to have a 4 door in case I ever need to drive any or all of them anywhere.
Also I have a tiny car right now and I'd love the luxury of being able to sleep comfortably in it if needed (ya never know).
Also my main logic is if they come out with some other bronco trims later on down the road or limited edition version if I want to trade in, the 4 door is going to have a higher trade in value.

I honestly wouldn't mind having a bronco payment even into retirement (still another 20 years off lmfao) I love the Bronco heritage to the bone.

Sponsored

gonyr

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

No trouble deciding at all. 2D all the way. I had a 1996 2D Explorer sport for a while and loved it, right up until my son was born. The infant seat in the back absolutely sucked. Especially in the rain. Well he's almost 18 now and off to college in a few weeks. And I'm back to 2D as soon as I can take delivery.

harperrb

Wildtrak
First Name
Rory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
N/A
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Middle aged single dude here.
That was my initial thinking as well....BUT.
I started thinking about utility (I'm a musician sometimes), and my sister has a messed up leg and mom and dad are up there in age, so I'd prefer to have a 4 door in case I ever need to drive any or all of them anywhere.
Also I have a tiny car right now and I'd love the luxury of being able to sleep comfortably in it if needed (ya never know).
Also my main logic is if they come out with some other bronco trims later on down the road or limited edition version if I want to trade in, the 4 door is going to have a higher trade in value.

I honestly wouldn't mind having a bronco payment even into retirement (still another 20 years off lmfao) I love the Bronco heritage to the bone.
I'm joshing anyways, no judgement. You do you, Obviously the Bronco will have a range of users and needs. I have a 4dr small SUV that has about thrice the storage of the 2dr which I will miss - but I also used to have a great muscle car with about similar storage of the 2dr, and I loved it.

So there will always be trade offs.