Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

Nolabel

Wildtrak
First Name
Van
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

You paid it right? I would have walked. $3k is a low ADM to risk so much future business too. Negative reviews and word of mouth will easily exceed $3k in short order. Future damage could be much much higher. Time to start posting negative reviews. They should have aimed Higher if they were goin to be shady aholes
I would of Paid it gave them the worst Ford review because the review hurts them the most.

I look at it this way if they mark you up and you don't pay it. It doesn't effect them because they won't have a customer review for you to complete. If you do buy it then that's where they hurt the most because now they made an angry customer that actually purchased and can complete the Ford review.
Sponsored

Jazer

Outer Banks
First Name
Jessica
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2.7 OBX
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Any update from the OP? Did your purchase this anyways or what is going on with it?

Left a review on google:

"Find yourself a more honest Ford dealer. Their version of a Christmas surprise, is adding on a surprise ADM to their customer's retail orders without disclosure until you are there to pickup your vehicle. Raising the price by thousands. Be weary of purchasing here."

DaBronc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Lincoln Navigator
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Left review. This ticks me off. I donā€™t care about having or not having an agreement. Itā€™s shady. You couldā€™ve picked any dealer. You gave them the sale. They can add ADM to regular inventory but reservation holders.

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The air you breathe is 78% nitrogen. Going to full nitrogen reduces weight of each tire by about 1/3rd of a gram. It doesn't do much if anything. Nothing you will ever be able to detect
It's all about the molecules Dude! šŸ˜

JaxGtc

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1975 EB Sport; 2021 Outer Banks
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Pay the $3k and then wear them out on the Ford survey and every chance you get.

Sponsored

Efthreeoh

Banned
Black Diamond
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hummer H3T
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Any update from the OP? Did your purchase this anyways or what is going on with it?

Left a review on google:

"Find yourself a more honest Ford dealer. Their version of a Christmas surprise, is adding on a surprise ADM to their customer's retail orders without disclosure until you are there to pickup your vehicle. Raising the price by thousands. Be weary of purchasing here."
Was the title of your review "Seasons Greedy"? Just askin'

Drex

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jake
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'13 SLK55 AMG, '15 Indian Chief, '15 WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Left a review on google:

(Not a surprise ADM that only appeared when they went to get it, look at the OP's first thread... (quoted further down), you were tricked into leaving a false review.)

He bought it. Also made a different thread before this one that stated it had a bunch of BS add-ons like nitrogen filled tires, tint, and the like that he did not order to explain the extra charges, so sure...the dealer is scummy for adding that stuff and then asking for more cash.

Flip side is OP took the deal, so thought it was fair at the time, then got all worked up and made a second thread leaving out some information to make the dealer look as bad as possible to get people worked up.

So we have a dealer that added some barely disguised ADM with some overpriced add ons, a guy who took the deal and then tried to get the add ons for free, after he agreed in a signed contract, by manipulating the forum with iffy info designed to have folks write up fake business reviews (how many who posted were actually customers?) Perhaps in an attempt to blackmail the dealership into giving cash back after he signed the deal, because it is 'fair'.

Far as I am concerned, they deserve each other. The dealer for adding the ADM to a res-order and the poster for inciting the online mob (using only a partial truth) to inflict harm on a business with which he made a deal. Once he agreed to the deal, that should have been the end of it. The extra wasn't hidden in the fine print, OP is not stupid, Just vindictive. That is not 'fair' or just.

Here is the only other thread he started (first thread ever posted on here by him)

Ordered Bronco in August and delivery was this past Friday. When salesman sent me final price they jacked price up $3k for ā€œnew car addendumā€. Basically market adjustment. Said it was for tinted windows, door guards, etc. basically crap I didnā€™t order or want. They refused to remove and told me if I didnā€™t want the car it was fine theyā€™d have it sold in less than an hour. So they screwed me and donā€™t even care. Needless to say I chewed them out with colorful language and told them I would never buy from them again. Ford should be ashamed they are letting dealers pull this BS.
You will note the differences between the above and the first post;

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didnā€™t care because if I didnā€™t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Donā€™t buy from Loganville Ford.

The original was very clear that the price was 'sent', that means it wasn't a surprise when they showed up at the dealer, they knew about it before hand, thought about it, and still decided to go in and buy it, but in the second posting it was made to look like they were ambushed at the dealer. This is a poster who got notice before going to the dealer of the extra ( and it was shitty), but decided to go down and do the deal, then started the only two thread they have on here, both hammering a dealer for a deal they agreed to do. Buyers remorse maybe?

Anyway, they got a Bronco and they got the mob to hammer the dealer with 'reviews' from people who had no interaction with the dealer at all. They got to play both the dealer and the mob.

Again, they deserve each other in my opinion.

Lxatoledo

Wildtrak
First Name
E
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
75 EB Ranger
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
call Ford customer service, inform them of the greedy dealership, ask for reimbursement. Fight, fight, fight - don't give up and don't give in
I burn a lot of bridges to make a point with BS like this, but in the end I win, but it's a grinder.
I agree with mountain. IMHO that 3k will be justified and paid for some way, some how when it is all said and done.

OBSquatch

Outer Banks
First Name
Shaun
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
C63, F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
(Not a surprise ADM that only appeared when they went to get it, look at the OP's first thread... (quoted further down), you were tricked into leaving a false review.)

He bought it. Also made a different thread before this one that stated it had a bunch of BS add-ons like nitrogen filled tires, tint, and the like that he did not order to explain the extra charges, so sure...the dealer is scummy for adding that stuff and then asking for more cash.

Flip side is OP took the deal, so thought it was fair at the time, then got all worked up and made a second thread leaving out some information to make the dealer look as bad as possible to get people worked up.

So we have a dealer that added some barely disguised ADM with some overpriced add ons, a guy who took the deal and then tried to get the add ons for free, after he agreed in a signed contract, by manipulating the forum with iffy info designed to have folks write up fake business reviews (how many who posted were actually customers?) Perhaps in an attempt to blackmail the dealership into giving cash back after he signed the deal, because it is 'fair'.

Far as I am concerned, they deserve each other. The dealer for adding the ADM to a res-order and the poster for inciting the online mob (using only a partial truth) to inflict harm on a business with which he made a deal. Once he agreed to the deal, that should have been the end of it. The extra wasn't hidden in the fine print, OP is not stupid, Just vindictive. That is not 'fair' or just.

Here is the only other thread he started (first thread ever posted on here by him)

You will note the differences between the above and the first post;

The original was very clear that the price was 'sent', that means it wasn't a surprise when they showed up at the dealer, they knew about it before hand, thought about it, and still decided to go in and buy it, but in the second posting it was made to look like they were ambushed at the dealer. This is a poster who got notice before going to the dealer of the extra ( and it was shitty), but decided to go down and do the deal, then started the only two thread they have on here, both hammering a dealer for a deal they agreed to do. Buyers remorse maybe?

Anyway, they got a Bronco and they got the mob to hammer the dealer with 'reviews' from people who had no interaction with the dealer at all. They got to play both the dealer and the mob.

Again, they deserve each other in my opinion.
Could not disagree more. Both his posts are close enough. One is detailed, one is truncated. The Bronco showed up, he showed up, itā€™s splitting hairs. The dealer deserves the shit kicking theyā€™re getting. Itā€™s greasy and dishonest regardless of OPā€™s 2 slightly varying explanations.

Also to say he bought it so he must have thought it was fair is a giant stretch. Thousands of people still donā€™t have build dates well over a year after reserving. Walking away isnā€™t as simple as you make it sound.

Iā€™m not sure if I would have walked if I were in OPā€™s shoes but I understand why he didnā€™t at 3k. At 10k Iā€™m walking for sure, devastated, but walking. At 3k Iā€™m having a hard time deciding but probably would have done exactly the same as OP

thestanz

Black Diamond
First Name
stanz
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Traverse
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

It looks like most of the bad reviews from yesterday have been removed.
Looks like the scores still counted though, they were a 4.5 before this. Now a 4.1. That's a 9% drop!

Sponsored

Luv9rove

Big Bend
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Went to pickup Bronco Big Bend and dealership marked price up $3k and refused to remove it. Basically said they didnā€™t care because if I didnā€™t buy it they would have it sold in an hour. Donā€™t buy from Loganville Ford.

Those with reservations that havenā€™t picked up yet may want to call your dealership so you can have the argument before your Bronco gets here.

Do something good I may tell 1 or 2 people. Screw me over and Iā€™ll tell the world.
49A23976-A767-45A9-8B99-102E67A557D2.jpeg

CD27F83A-2030-462B-AE8C-3B80130E0477.jpeg
Loganville sucks in general! šŸ˜‚
Nice looking ride though...

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

EVERYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY, LEAVE A QUICK BAD REVIEW ON THE DEALER, ONCE THEY LOSE THAT 4th STAR THEY WILL MAKE AMENDS I BET, DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON GOOGLE TO HAVE ONLY 3 STARS+

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
EVERYONE WHO HASN'T ALREADY, LEAVE A QUICK BAD REVIEW ON THE DEALER, ONCE THEY LOSE THAT 4th STAR THEY WILL MAKE AMENDS I BET, DOESN'T LOOK GOOD ON GOOGLE TO HAVE ONLY 3 STARS+
Power in the people! The General Manager just called and made it right. So everyone please go remove the bad reviews. It worked and I'm happy. I got the extended warranty and 3 year maintenance package.
Sponsored