Sponsored

Dealership Markup. Loganville Ford Sucks!!! UPDATE: They made it right!!

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Power in the people! The General Manager just called and made it right. So everyone please go remove the bad reviews. It worked and I'm happy. I got the extended warranty and 3 year maintenance package.
So you got your $3k back or what EXACTLY did you get in return to make-up for that crap treatment? I want to only remove my review if I know you are actually whole again.
Sponsored

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Devil's advocate....what if the dealer actually was clear with their pricing but the buyer didn't like it and decided to raise a stink? Then...hundreds of bad reviews start flooding in due to no fault of the dealer. This is the scary side of social media.

geoking

Outer Banks
First Name
george
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2020 GT500 , 2020 F150, 1934, 1948, 1958 , 1966
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Power in the people! The General Manager just called and made it right. So everyone please go remove the bad reviews. It worked and I'm happy. I got the extended warranty and 3 year maintenance package.
Oops , I just added mine. I have edited to say "Merry Christmas" :giggle:

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Devil's advocate....what if the dealer actually was clear with their pricing but the buyer didn't like it and decided to raise a stink? Then...hundreds of bad reviews start flooding in due to no fault of the dealer. This is the scary side of social media.
Unfortunately, that sentiment goes along with more than just pricing of cars sometimes, but in this instance we had paperwork proof from the OP so we did good Bronco6g.

Petey

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you edit your first post to update folks on what happened.

Sponsored

winesickle100

Base
First Name
Noah
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Dodge Ram 5.7L Hemi
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

“Devil’s Advocate” what a troll.. lmao Regardless, they added a $3K “New Car Addendum” it’s bullshit.

theguda

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2013 Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

“Devil’s Advocate” what a troll.. lmao Regardless, they added a $3K “New Car Addendum” it’s bullshit.
Not a troll. If this dealership did what the OP says (and I think they did) then they deserve what they got. But I'm a business owner who has dealt with people who have lied and attempted to get others to negatively impact my business. It's scary when you did nothing wrong but someone comes after you with people who are happy to join in without knowing the truth. Again...I 100% believe the OP.

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
So the buyer makes a reservation, then the dealership calls him up and says "hey thanks for ordering it through us, we are going to add of $3000 of crap you don't want, is that okay?" and the OP says "thanks great"..... If that truly happened, then the bad reviews were unwarranted.

RClark82

Base
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2001 F150, 2008 F150, 2021 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Base
Did they refund your $3,000?

reaper5252006

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
VW Atlas
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

So the buyer makes a reservation, then the dealership calls him up and says "hey thanks for ordering it through us, we are going to add of $3000 of crap you don't want, is that okay?" and the OP says "thanks great"..... If that truly happened, then the bad reviews were unwarranted.
Disagree, at $3k point I would express my displeasure and take receipt of the vehicle and then do exactly this to avoid the dealer doing some unsavory to my vehicle between the reviews and receipt of the vehicle is she waited.....here's a test to my point: Go to a restaurant and tell them how bad their food/service is to their face and then order your food. You comfortable with what you getting at that point?

Sponsored

mbryant1985

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1978 Ford Bronco (project)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Make sure you edit your first post to update folks on what happened.
@MonroeBronco please add a big "UPDATE" to your original post, as well as your second thread. If the dealership made right by you, and you are happy, let's make sure new readers don't keep hammering down on them.

Merry Christmas and congrats on the beautiful new Bronco!

MNBigfoot

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
Disagree, at $3k point I would express my displeasure and take receipt of the vehicle and then do exactly this to avoid the dealer doing some unsavory to my vehicle between the reviews and receipt of the vehicle is she waited.....here's a test to my point: Go to a restaurant and tell them how bad their food/service is to their face and then order your food. You comfortable with what you getting at that point?
I guess I have no idea of how that relates to my post. The only point I was getting at is, I can't envision the dealer adding on $3000 crap upfront, and the buyer agreeing to that, early in the process. That Devils argument postion didn't seem remotely likely.

OP
OP

MonroeBronco

Big Bend
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Ford Bronco Big Bend, 2021 Mach-E, 2019 F150
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
@MonroeBronco please add a big "UPDATE" to your original post, as well as your second thread. If the dealership made right by you, and you are happy, let's make sure new readers don't keep hammering down on them.

Merry Christmas and congrats on the beautiful new Bronco!
I'm fixing too fix it. Had to leave the office for a meeting. The GM called sincerely apologized and was going to give me the $3k back immediately. I told him to give me the extended warranty and we'd call it even, since it was actually a little over $3k and he gave 2 years of maintenance. I actually believed him when he said he was unaware of the issue or would have addressed it sooner. Apparently, there is a lack of communication at the dealership...no crap.

I'm glad the matter is resolved but still pissed I had to go through this. Thanks everyone for helping get this resolved and for also helping bring attention to those that have orders in that probably called their dealers to make sure they won't be getting any surprises when their Bronco comes. She's a BEAST and can't wait to put the top down this weekend.