Charlie
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1999 F-250, 2004 Excursion, 2017 F-250, 2017 F-350
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

do you have a signed purchase agreement, quoting the net sales price, signed by both ?? that is more important right now than the build date, I would think.
Yes, I have it signed by myself, the salesman, and the GM. No ADM, or other "adders." But I will be getting the extended warranty.
Sponsored

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Congrats! I have also the same build except hardtop. New order 10/25/21. Confirmation from Ford but nothing else. This gives me some hope that I might see it before 2023.

calgecko

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Mark
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
2021 Chevy ZR2 Bison V6
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

no fault of the OP - and congrats on your good fortune, but this is absolute horse shit. I (and numerous others) have been waiting a year and a half from the time we made our reservations (514 days, to be precise), ... 317 days since I originally converted it to an order, and 54 days since my '21 order was converted to a '22 order - and I still have no idea when mine is being built, probably not until mid/late 2022 . @Ford , you wanna know how to send people over the brink of sanity and rational thought? This is how you fucking do it.

CUPRA

Outer Banks
First Name
Jared
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Bronco OBXSAS/'23 Camaro SS Convertible
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
That's awesome! Nice quick turn around for you.

Doesn't seem to make any sense how the build dates are allocated, especially for those that ordered day one, or ever reserved their spot back in 2020.

I placed my order 09/14/21, had my VIN and build date by 09/30/21. Blend date was 12/14/21, just waiting for a 'built' notice from Ford and shipping information!

710-oil-614

Big Bend
First Name
Cal
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Maverick Tremor, 2010 Toyota Tacoma
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I think it shows how the hard tops are still a major issue. Want a Bronco now? Order a soft top.

Sponsored

UtahLars

First Edition
First Name
Laurent
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜21 Ford Bronco First Edition. ā€˜21 Audi RS6 Avan
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

you don't give the key piece of data - the type of top. If its soft top, this is all very believable and probably no reason to suspect it's off. Congrats!

Edit: I see this was clarified further down in the thread. Think it's safe to pop the champagne!

D-TownBorn

Badlands
First Name
Josh
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 wrangler unlimited
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I think it shows how the hard tops are still a major issue. Want a Bronco now? Order a soft top.
I wish this was true. I switched to a soft top when Ford suggested it would help with a build date. Nothing. I am a week 1 reservation.

mountainbronco

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
no fault of the OP - and congrats on your good fortune, but this is absolute horse shit. I (and numerous others) have been waiting a year and a half from the time we made our reservations (514 days, to be precise), ... 317 days since I originally converted it to an order, and 54 days since my '21 order was converted to a '22 order - and I still have no idea when mine is being built, probably not until mid/late 2022 . @Ford , you wanna know how to send people over the brink of sanity and rational thought? This is how you fucking do it.
You know Mark, I really feel for you. I just got my BD 2 weeks ago, with a day 1 res and a Jan 21 order. If you are near Durango, stop by and I will enjoy giving you a BD tour with some off-roading, maybe that will help bridge the waiting game and I get to pay it forward.

Sponsored

BadA$$Bronc

Badlands
First Name
Ronda
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Jeep Renegade Trailhawk
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

For a soft top, seems legit. If you had been a hard top, it would be shady.
I too have a 2 door Badlands Sas reserved 10/25/2020. Ordered 11/2/2021. Also Hi Mid Tow protective film, everything that puts me at the back of the line.

HoosierDaddy

Badlands
First Name
Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Woah, that is a long damn time. That is an INSANE wait time.
These 500 day wait times are very misleading. The damn thing didn't start production until May 2021. :rolleyes:
Hell , you couldn't even order them until Janurary (19th?) 2021 and at that point EVERYBODY knew it wasn't even in mass production yet.

So we are still a month away from anybody saying they had a legit 1 year wait time.

No.
Nope.
Wait a minute.
Look at my join date ... I was waiting since Mar 6th 2016.
How many days was that?
How should we count the extra Leap Year day?
šŸ˜‰

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

So I am not accepting ā€œ but you have tow package orderedā€ as an excuse based on today.

tracythemighty

Base
First Name
Tracy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Ford Bronco - Race Red Base w/Sas
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)
Ordered: 12-2-21
Received VIN #: 12-7-21
Scheduled Build Week: 2-7-22

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
Check this back door link. If it's legit, it should be listed there.
Copy/paste the entire address info into your browser address bar. Enter your reservation/order ID# instead of the X's The Ford site will ask you to login, and then open a page that shows the status of your order.

https://www.ford.com/buy/manage.html?reservationId= XXXXXXXX

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
OK, this is very weird, and maybe someone can shed some light on the subject. The timeline just seems very fast to me.

Bronco Wildtrak - Eruption Green (2.7, LUX, Leather, Sasquatch, Total Skid Plates, Trailer Tow, Etc....)
Ordered: 12-2-21
Received VIN #: 12-7-21
Scheduled Build Week: 2-7-22

I have the Order Number and VIN up on the Ford Website and everything looks legit. The dealer is telling me (according to their computer system) that the Bronco Wildtrak is scheduled for building on the week of 2-2-22. She was very, very helpful and said that no changes can be made, which I have none. She also said to contact her on 2-11-22 to verify the transport to the dealership. I did not receive an email from Ford regarding the Build Week of 2-7-22.

Should I be celebrating, or wait for a big let-down?
I ordered my 2 door Oct. 13 and got my VIN Oct. 28 with a build week of Jan. 3, 2022. However I just got bumped back to Jan.10. Getting a VIN and build date is one thing. Actually getting it built and not constantly bumped back is another.
Sponsored