First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Can’t honestly believe it. Got scheduled! no email yet either. Found out via back door link

8/14/20 reservation
3/17/21 order confirmed
10/25/21 order converted for ‘22
Scheduled for production, week of 2/21/22

Removed tow last Wednesday, 12/8/21

Cyber orange Badlands 4dr
MIC hardtop
Lux pack
Sasquatch
Mod front bumper
2.7 ecoboost
10 speed auto
Vinyl interior

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 06169935-6930-4CD9-AFC5-98A210EFF9D0
Sponsored

IL GATOR

Outer Banks
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Ford F-150 Lariat
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Ford Bronco [SCHEDULING NOW 12/16] ⏱ 2022 Bronco Scheduling Next Week (12/13) For Build Weeks 2/14 and 2/21 1639701871296

Sweetooth710

Badlands
First Name
AJ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Honda Element
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

congrats...and not mad at you but that's ridiculous. There are a boatload of day 1-2 reservation folks waiting.
Thanks. I’m not trying to be that asshole kid bragging he got an ice cream and the other kids didn’t.

I’m really shocked as I’ve still seen other folks saying they have day 2 reservations and still waiting. Further proof res date doesn’t currently seem to be much of a factor. This production algorithm started to make my head spin so I stopped trying to understand it... Then I get scheduled without evening reserving it. All seems to be mostly a crapshoot of factors.

Hope the early folks get there’s asap. I can only imagine the frustration.

BassMaster

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Base
I totally agree, however it’s gonna have to maintain 200k plus sales a year to justify its own plant. Ranger sales suck which is why it’s in a shared facility, plus the face that the two share the same platform. I’m a Jan. 10 build so I’m keeping my fingers crossed. Been pushed back twice so far.

Dads_bronze_bronco

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
08 JKUR / x_x 00 TJ x_x
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Clubs

It was on the official @fordbronco Instagram page last week that Wildtrak and Badlands are limited. I haven't seen anyone say they're being moved to later in '22 but yeah that last part is obviously incorrect.
Doesn’t seem limited today …

maybe they meant limited for people with early reservations.

Sponsored

Compta38

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Has anybody from Granger or SAC even gotten scheduled the month of February?

VDPHB

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Volt
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can’t honestly believe it. Got scheduled! no email yet either. Found out via back door link

8/14/20 reservation
3/17/21 order confirmed
10/25/21 order converted for ‘22
Scheduled for production, week of 2/21/22

Removed tow last Wednesday, 12/8/21

Cyber orange Badlands 4dr
MIC hardtop
Lux pack
Sasquatch
Mod front bumper
2.7 ecoboost
10 speed auto
Vinyl interior
Super stoked for you and envious!

I have a July 13 reservation, A51 with identical build + keypad and removed Tow Monday. That said, nothing yet.

This reinforces the weight of dealer allocation in this new formula I'm afraid. I'm not at one of the big forum dealers either. Sigh...

Mattthecarman

Badlands
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2014 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I have a July 13 reservation, A51 with identical build + keypad and removed Tow Monday. That said, nothing yet.

This reinforces the weight of dealer allocation in this new formula I'm afraid. I'm not at one of the big forum dealers either. Sigh...
Appreciate it!

I’m honestly shocked because I wasn’t a day 1/2 res holder. I fully expected to be a Q4 ‘22 or even Q1 ‘23 delivery. I’m not at a big dealer either. I think there’s only ~15 orders at my dealer and they only get allotted ~2 or 3 a month. They just got their mannequin unit in a month ago.

Feel terrible for the day 1 res holders waiting 16+ months at this point.

goalie

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Jeep JK
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I asked my dealer last week, how many broncos they have delivered total to date, 4. They are a medium sized dealer in a major metro area. Yet, here I sit, reserved morning of day 2, seeing my exact build several times in these threads. I think the dealer allocation formula involves dice and darts and blindfolds.

Sponsored

Sighlense

Wildtrak
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2015 Mustang GT - 2022 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
The tracker shows it and I went to the dealer and our sales guy gave it to us! Tried getting the window sticker too but he said it was probably too early to get it!

https://shop.ford.com/vehicleordertracking/status/?vin=
Tracker must not be working. Got my VIN# from customer service and when i enter the info it says "invalid order number" and the ford emblem just sits there and spins. I have entered the correct order number three times and it does the same thing.

CM53119

Badlands
First Name
Cody
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'97 Mustang GT Vert, '19 F150 XLT
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Appreciate it!

I’m honestly shocked because I wasn’t a day 1/2 res holder. I fully expected to be a Q4 ‘22 or even Q1 ‘23 delivery. I’m not at a big dealer either. I think there’s only ~15 orders at my dealer and they only get allotted ~2 or 3 a month. They just got their mannequin unit in a month ago.

Feel terrible for the day 1 res holders waiting 16+ months at this point.
If i may ask, when did you submit your initial res? i may have missed it, if so i apologize! i am from 6/1/21 original res and 22 ordered within a few weeks as my original 21 order couldnt be accommodated obviously. 4 door BL - High 7 speed manual, MIC here - just curious what the time frame you had was? also - i have a dealer that is smaller also, so thats why im just trying to get as much info to keep hope up! thanks! and enjoy your awesome new ride!!!

DocBronco

Badlands
First Name
Tim
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I just got my build date for 2/14. No email but it shows on the tracker. I was starting to think this day would never come. I hope the rest of the early reservation holders get scheduled soon!

Day two reservation, 2 dr badlands, high package, 2.3 manual, velocity blue, tow package.

Wolfie272

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
95 Jeep Wrangler, 19 Ram 1500
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
According to the back door tracker, I'm in...
No email and nothing from dealer yet, but tracker says scheduled for week of 2/21
7/15/20 3:30 pm res
2 dr Badlands, non-SAS, Mid package, Mod bumper, Tow.
I was on the verge of removing tow, but my dealer said I was #1 by res date there, they had allocations, and I was previewing. Rolled the dice and left it on. Hopefully everything stays on track.
Good luck my early res friends. This has been one drawn-out process.
Sponsored