zane8stacks

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ram rebel
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
The video seem mostly like a ad for ford and his preferred led brand, but it shows his overland set up for his 2 door. I've been looking for RTT's for mine when i get it and it definitely helped me visualize how big it was going to be.

Sponsored

A55_CACTUS

Banned
Base
Banned
Banned
First Name
D
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
fv cars
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I got about 13 seconds into that edgy cringefest before having to close the app.

zyglyrox

Base
First Name
Cory
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜22 BaseSAS / ā€˜21 Bronco Sport BB
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

The video seem mostly like a ad for ford and his preferred led brand, but it shows his overland set up for his 2 door. I've been looking for RTT's for mine when i get it and it definitely helped me visualize how big it was going to be.

@justinbmcbride is on here!

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I get lots of hate on this forum. Iā€™ve come to terms with it all though. All the Bronco folks here are experts and love to tear everyone down who isnā€™t doing what they are doing.

Sponsored

hellahella

Badlands
First Name
Adrian
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I get lots of hate on this forum. Iā€™ve come to terms with it all though. All the Bronco folks here are experts and love to tear everyone down who isnā€™t doing what they are doing.
Hey man, Iā€™m sure there are lots of folks here who enjoy your videos. You have quality content and keep it coming.

Bronc-Itus

Badlands
First Name
Nick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ā€˜18 F250, ā€˜88 4Runner(sold)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Yeah cause theyā€™re waiting and youā€™re not! I like your content. People are lining up to drop 40-60k on a rig you got comped! They gotta focus their disappointment somewhere or on someone. Just keep showing them what theyā€™re missing! I got one in the driveway and Iā€™m still watching!
Ford Bronco 2 door with RTT/lite overland build 1640170962371

Dom

First Name
Dom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2000 Ford Expedition, 2013 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Haters, gonna hate bro. Just keep making that content and getting paid in the process.

andrusoid

Base
First Name
Steven
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 Outback, '79 2G, '89 3G, '92 5G White!
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Let'em lump it. I totally dug your camping setup in your 4 door. I did something similar in a 2 door with a shelf my brother made that sits above the rear (folded) seats. Can't sleep in it but it packs nicely.

ryridesmotox

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
21 Bronco Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Is the top sufficiently strong to hold all the weight? I'm just worried that the top won't hold up. Have you noticed any developing issues after the video?

Sponsored

VelocityBrew

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
22 Badlands, 20 Passport, 16 1190 Adventure
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was sceptical when I first watched a Jeep video of yours but then I watched more and more. The family day trip one was pretty fun and stood out to me as a way to make memories. Keep on keeping on man, I'll keep watching.

GeneralBoisvert

Badlands
First Name
Sheik
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep doing what you are doing. Iā€™ve watched every single one of your videos.

I wished you would do more in-depth reviews as well. Like an in-depth review of your lighting, how you install them, how they are wired, how you use them and how they look from inside. More in depth review about overlanding equipment etc. Iā€™d you become the defacto Bronco Overlanding YT channel youā€™ll do massively well. Take a bit more time exploring the Bronco itself and leverage that.

This forum has a lot of great people. But also has a lot of people that think if you arenā€™t ā€œcrawlingā€ with a ā€œbadassā€ Bronco with 3ā€ poke, 39s and 5ā€ lift while listening to some irrelevant metal music then you are a poser, a mall crawler or driving a moms Bronco.

Fu** the haters. My build will be 100% Utilitarian / Overlanding setup and has borrowed a lot from your simple build. Iā€™ll be running 34s All Seasons as a daily setup and reserved the 35s for Overlanding trips.

Keep doing you Justin.
Cheers.

justinbmcbride

Badlands
First Name
Justin
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.youtube.com
Vehicle(s)
2 Door Badlands Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Keep doing what you are doing. Iā€™ve watched every single one of your videos.

I wished you would do more in-depth reviews as well. Like an in-depth review of your lighting, how you install them, how they are wired, how you use them and how they look from inside. More in depth review about overlanding equipment etc. Iā€™d you become the defacto Bronco Overlanding YT channel youā€™ll do massively well. Take a bit more time exploring the Bronco itself and leverage that.

This forum has a lot of great people. But also has a lot of people that think if you arenā€™t ā€œcrawlingā€ with a ā€œbadassā€ Bronco with 3ā€ poke, 39s and 5ā€ lift while listening to some irrelevant metal music then you are a poser, a mall crawler or driving a moms Bronco.

Fu** the haters. My build will be 100% Utilitarian / Overlanding setup and has borrowed a lot from your simple build. Iā€™ll be running 34s All Seasons as a daily setup and reserved the 35s for Overlanding trips.

Keep doing you Justin.
Cheers.
Thanks for the love. Iā€™ve recently split my channel to have my main be travel and my new one be gear where Iā€™ll be doing the types of videos you just suggested.

move learned that those watching for the trips and scenery click off the channel when I drop an install video or gear review. So I have this new channel to hold all of those fun ones:

www.YouTube.com/thisjustinwithjustin
Sponsored