Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

If the dealers that we chose end up banging us with ADM, that will be a HUGE CS mistake on Ford's part. I dealt with that BS with my GT350R (I won), I would hope and expect that this new way of making a reservation will help protect us. Otherwise, people will be switching dealers across the nation and it will hurt the Bronco brand Ford is so badly trying to launch.
I already started talking to my dealer. Day after my reservation I got a commitment in writing that I would pay no more than MSRP.
Sponsored

BadKarma!

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford Shelby GT350R, Chevy Tahoe PPV, 21' Bronco FE
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
MSRP is easy. Invoice is where it's at. Can't imagine ever paying MSRP again.
Excellent point! I'm still getting over my PTSD from fighting for my GT350R at MSRP.

Last edited:

rcbickle

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F150 FX4, BMW M550i, BMW Z4, Mini Cooper, Bronco First Edition Reservation
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

MSRP is easy. Invoice is where it's at. Can't imagine ever paying MSRP again.
I agree, but that is phase two of the discussion. Now that I have several quotes I have negotiation power!

jbaks

Outer Banks
First Name
Jersy
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
bronco
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
BIG difference between me and the spoiled brat. She's getting the car free and I'll be paying over $60k for it. Now if you personally want to pay for my FE I promise you I won't be complaining about Navy interior. Hell if you're paying for it and giving it to me I'll even take pink interior ?. Lol
Ahhhhh....Hmmm...You were a good sport, it was just a mean joke. I agree having a choice of interior your paying 70k for should be standard. I just wanted to emphasize the current climate were in, there are more important things in life atm then color pallets of interiors. Also if you have that kinda cash to drop you probably got better things to worry about.

Sponsored

Htapy

First Edition
First Name
Mike
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Audi TT RS
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I wonder if we will be able to do a software update to get sport mode

vintage

First Edition
First Name
Dave
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Wrangler JLU Rubicon, 4Runner Trd Pro, Indian Chieftain, Indian Springfield
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I
Ahhhhh....Hmmm...You were a good sport, it was just a mean joke. I agree having a choice of interior your paying 70k for should be standard. I just wanted to emphasize the current climate were in, there are more important things in life atm then color pallets of interiors. Also if you have that kinda cash to drop you probably got better things to worry about.
At the end of the day your right, Navy interior isn't the end of the world. Main point I was trying to make is the highest trim level only offers one choice and not a very nice one at that.

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I wonder if we will be able to do a software update to get sport mode
Does anyone even know the difference between Sport Mode and Baja Mode? Like, for certain?

Boston182

First Edition
First Name
Matt
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Harley Davidson Sportster
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

The chart from Ford Marketing shows safari bars standard.
1596215727809.png
Think Safari Bar is the one in front of the grill, not on the roof...

regularbronco

First Edition
First Name
Shawn
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150 Platinum
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
You don't understand the measure. It is not about being actually "Trapped", it is about feeling that you are "Trapped". Again, trying not to get to deep, but if you reserved an FE and order it EVEN THOUGH YOU DISLIKE THE BLUE Interior, you would be a "Trapped" Consumer becasue you are forced into a choice you don't want. Similarly, If you reserved a FE but you are forced to choose a different model because you dislike the blue interior, again, you are "Trapped" because in order to get the product, you are being forced to take make a decision as a consumer you don't want to make. Obviously, there is a sliding scale and most consumers look at the total experience, but the end result would be what Ford does not want, "Passive" or worse "Detractors". I hope I made it clear. Normally I am paid for this... :D
Thanks for the free consultation! I would prefer the white grey interior, but I'm probably going to be singing the Broncos praises to all who ask, if the tech, build quality, and features are problem free and meet or exceed my expectations. Unfortunately I don't get paid for my analysis, would love to though!! Sounds like an interesting career for sure!

Sponsored

rcamwilkes

First Edition
First Name
Robert
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 Toyota Yaris
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

Been looking at the computer generated images on the Ford website and noticed something that conflicts with prior notions. Is the grille for the First Edition going to be the same grille from Badlands? If not will that be an option? That is the better looking grille.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Been looking at the computer generated images on the Ford website and noticed something that conflicts with prior notions. Is the grille for the First Edition going to be the same grille from Badlands? If not will that be an option? That is the better looking grille.
I may be in the minority, but I wish we had a way to pick grilles. I like the grille that looks the most like the original Broncos, which seems to be the lower trims for some reason.

jmalinov

First Edition
First Name
Clay
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Ford Explorer, 2018 Ford Fusion
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I may be in the minority, but I wish we had a way to pick grilles. I like the grille that looks the most like the original Broncos, which seems to be the lower trims for some reason.
And see I like the honeycomb ! Just another example of how choices would be cool...

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
You’ll probably be able to swap grilles after anyway. I swapped the grill on my F-150 to the honeycomb grille after I bought it.
Sponsored