Cactus Jack

Raptor
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Raptor
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
Blue is going to look awesome on the Bronco Raptor!

The colors appear to be, from left to right, Eruption Green, Code Orange, Black, Lightning Blue, and Code Orange. Which color would you pick?

Also, what is going on with the Lightning Blue’s driver’s side window? Something looks off.

Observations by @Raptor911

- all have hardtops
- all seem to be on 37s and on Beadlocks capable GEN3 Raptor wheels.
- all have OEM fog Rigid lights, which is also on the GEN3 Raptor.

Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange Bronco Raptor Colors Lightning Blue, Eruption Green, Code Orange, Black 1

Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange Bronco Raptor Colors Lightning Blue, Eruption Green, Code Orange, Black 2

Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange E3870474-9622-4892-B273-F374077265E4
Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange 99868E7B-610D-4067-AA70-7C34899A5673
Sponsored

Last edited:

ModifyMike

First Edition
First Name
Michael
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F450
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
Clubs

I’d be willing to be it’s velocity blue, Lightning blue was removed to make room for Code Orange.

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

The colors appear to be, from left to right, Hot Pepper Red, Black, Lightning Blue, and Code Orange.
Which color would you pick?

Also, what is going on with the Lightning Blue’s driver’s side window? Something looks off.

View attachment 227386
The door is open.

Hyfly

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
BRONCO
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

The colors appear to be, from left to right, Hot Pepper Red, Black, Lightning Blue, and Code Orange.
Which color would you pick?

View attachment 227386
Link doesn’t work for me.

Sponsored

BSheppard

Badlands
First Name
Ballard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Raptor, GT350, 991, Rubicon, Viper, Nissan Z32
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was super excited for the Raptor version. But the more I see it, the more I’m just not feeling it.

This from an F150 Raptor owner who also has a Badlands Sasquatch on order.

Maybe I’ll change my mind when I see it without the camouflage. Or maybe when the engine specs are released.

Also can’t really put my finger on whatever it is that I don’t like. Maybe the overall stance or maybe the finders or flares.

Am I alone in this one?

Tom_in_Chicago

Badlands
First Name
Tom
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1970 FJ40, 2011 X5D, 2019 Audi S3
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I was super excited for the Raptor version. But the more I see it, the more I’m just not feeling it.

Maybe I’ll change my mind when I see it without the camouflage. Or maybe when the engine specs are released.

Also can’t really put my finger on whatever it is that I don’t like. Maybe the overall stance or maybe the finders or flares.

Am I alone in this one?
I'm not really liking the Raptor. I think the flares look ridiculous. Maybe it would be better if the fenders actually came out more and it didn't look like an afterthought.

I love the Code Orange.
Is the Raptor only 4 doors?

Silver-Bolt

Wildtrak
First Name
Bill
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Ford Raptor, 2020 Audi SQ5, 2023 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Am I alone in this one?
Gen-1 and Gen-2 Raptor owner and feel the same. Final judgement when all of the camo comes off and the performance specs are released. As it is in the current photos, a pass for me. Not to say that I wouldn't be interested in some of the Raptor parts for my Wildtrak.

Hossamus Prime

Badlands
First Name
Brian
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.instagram.com
Vehicle(s)
21 BadSquatch,‘21 ExplorerST , RIP 84 & 90 Broncos
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Am I alone in this one?
Yeah, I'm not feeling it either. hate the flares and grille.

but I am interested in this...

Ford Bronco [UPDATED W/MORE PICS] 5 Bronco Raptors Spotted in Lightning / Velocity Blue, Black, Eruption Green, Code Orange 1640007093821

Last edited:

gentlemanbronco

Base
First Name
Rick
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ford fiesta 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

Am I alone in this one?
Definitely not alone. Personally none of the raptors have looked as cool as gen 1, but specifically the braptor, for some reason doesn't do anything for me. I thought for sure when it was leaked/spotted I'd have some envy but it just doesn't have any wow factor to me for some reason. Only thing I like about it are the headlights and tail lights honestly.

Sponsored

Beach_Bum

Black Diamond
First Name
Ken
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Black Diamond Bronco, 2023 Outerbanks Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I’d be willing to be it’s velocity blue, Lightning blue was removed to make room for Code Orange.
Not just for the reason that it was removed. But the LB would be darker compared to VB. The 2nd one from the left is VB.

Raptor911

Raptor
First Name
Raptor911
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F150 Raptor, 2022 Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Raptor
GEN1, GEN2 & GEN3 raptor owner and I like it. I think it is hard to see the whole pic when 95% is still under camo and also these are pics. A Sasquatch bronco in real life looks much better when compared to photos.

I plan on ordering an eruption green warthog

Last edited:

RBF 1401

Base
First Name
Tricia
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
98 Avalon, 95 Dakota
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm not really liking the Raptor. I think the flares look ridiculous. Maybe it would be better if the fenders actually came out more and it didn't look like an afterthought.

I love the Code Orange.
The thing is such a jacked-up beast, a two-door would look like when the idiot Jeep owners take a tiny 2-door Wrangler and jack it up too high.

I really doubt Ford has any intention on making a 2-door Rapter.

Jo8n

Badlands
First Name
Jonathan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
FJ Cruiser [sold]
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I don't like the look either. I think it's mostly the fenders but not sure. They were fine on my baja but... :unsure:

BroncoAZ

Badlands
First Name
Mitch
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 2 Door Badlands manual, 2021 Tacoma TRD OR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

I love the Code Orange.
The longer wheelbase of a 4 door would be more stable than a stubby 2 door when traveling at Raptor speeds offroad. I doubt there will be a 2 door.
Sponsored