Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

I'm a bit confused, are they only allowing people to switch who booked during that time slot that was mentioned?

Also, if you do switch, you are refunded, which I guess is cool but do you still maintain your same place in line, so to speak when you go to the new dealer?

I've had very little communication with my reserved dealer, and would prefer to order my truck through a dealer who I know for certainty will NOT mark the vehicle up.
Anyone can switch, I do not understand why Ford has to make the process so difficult.

I reserved on 7/22 and wanted to change dealers on the 27th. I called ford Asking how I could change dealers. they told me to cancel my first reservation and make a new reservation. So thatā€™s what I did. I would rather have had the option to keep my original reservation but with the new dealer. Not sure how much of a delay (if any) Iā€™ll have getting my bronco caused by re-reserving 5 days after my initial reservation.
You should not give up your reservation at all that is your number in place to get your Bronco.

If they tell you that as for someone else to assist.
Sponsored

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Anyone can switch, I do not understand why Ford has to make the process so difficult.

You should not give up your reservation at all that is your number in place to get your Bronco.

If they tell you that as for someone else to assist.
Thanks man. Can you explain the deposit though. Kind of confused how you can switch, and get your $100 back. Wouldn't they just role the whole thing (deposit, number, place in line etc) to the new dealer?

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Thanks man. Can you explain the deposit though. Kind of confused how you can switch, and get your $100 back. Wouldn't they just role the whole thing (deposit, number, place in line etc) to the new dealer?
Looks like we will not receive the $100 deposit after all...

Not a deal killer, just the way Fords system processes the data..

It is all good, just another snafu in the Ford Reservation game...

Spencer

Outer Banks
First Name
Spencer
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Audi SQ5
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Seems odd......but I guess it is what it is. My only concern would be losing my place in line, but seems like that doesn't get affected by changing dealers.

Sponsored

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

@Granger Ford This is still showing on the Ford website here: https://www.ford.com/suvs/bronco/2021/?intcmp=hp-bb-bronco#broncoreserve

Really confusing still :(

Ford Bronco Ford Policy Update: You Can Only Change Your Bronco Dealer ONCE R3K23ES
Guessing they have not updated it...o_O

I am going with what Ford sent me in an email that I posted here is more up to date and that is what I am considering official...

https://www.bronco6g.com/forum/thre...he-first-post-as-i-get-more-information.2539/

They really need to get their act together on this.

kimberbrowski

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1974 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond

If I end up switching to you, I will gladly send you the $100 refund I should receive from my current dealer.

BroncoHooves

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Last edited:

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

If I end up switching to you, I will gladly send you the $100 refund I should receive from my current dealer.
Not necessary as we do not play games with folks, however if you want to that we will not stop you from doing that..

Granger Ford

Badlands
Base Sponsor (Level 1)
First Name
Jay
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.grangerford.com
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Can you please tell your Ford rep so they can fix the Ford webpage. Might be alot of misled and upset people at there when December rolls around.
I have sent her a screen shot that you had, hopefully get that attention that it needs.

While it is technically correct..as the reservation will be converted to an order..

Using untenable terms is not helping their cause.

Last edited:

Sponsored

Broncolli

Black Diamond
First Name
John
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'21 Back Diamond 4 door MIC
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I reserved on 7/22 and wanted to change dealers on the 27th. I called ford Asking how I could change dealers. they told me to cancel my first reservation and make a new reservation. So thatā€™s what I did. I would rather have had the option to keep my original reservation but with the new dealer. Not sure how much of a delay (if any) Iā€™ll have getting my bronco caused by re-reserving 5 days after my initial reservation.

I doubt you did much damage ith this. I think the issue would be if you had a reservation in the first couple of days and then canceled 2 weeks later and reserved. That would be a much bigger drop.

MrDrewCrew

Outer Banks
First Name
Jason
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Chevrolet Silverado 1500 Midnight Edition
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

The whole key to this is the Bronco Configuration Tool. It has to be up before the October Dealership switch deadline IMO.
I will wait until the Configuration link is up in September as Ford Marketing stated. Then I will configure my Bronco and take the information to the dealership I have my reservation with.
Let the discussions begin.
If I feel the relationship if off and/or or they cant offer NO ADM, then I will make the switch to another California Dealership.

Zero_chance

Badlands
First Name
JD
Threads
Reaction score
Website
www.southvalleymustang.com
Vehicle(s)
17 Mustang
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Your info seems to be inaccurate. The reservation is ours, not the dealers, we can take our business any where we want.
Sure you can. One time. And once you do that it will be assigned to the dealer as their reservation also. Unless you have access to the Ford order bank independently, it takes two to tango.

RustyBronc

Base
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

If they would just impose a "no extra charges for reserved Broncos," they could save themselves, and everyone else, a whole lot of time and effort.

I think the vast majority of us care MOST about being charged ADM. Remove that possibility, earn customers, foster good will, and end the endless speculation on both ends.

It doesn't need to be this cumbersome.
There are laws in place that do not allow Manufacturers to control the sale price. That is why the MSRP is a suggested price.

RustyBronc

Base
First Name
Rusty
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1997 Ford F-250 Heavy Duty 7.3 Powerstroke
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I'm a bit confused, are they only allowing people to switch who booked during that time slot that was mentioned?

Also, if you do switch, you are refunded, which I guess is cool but do you still maintain your same place in line, so to speak when you go to the new dealer?

I've had very little communication with my reserved dealer, and would prefer to order my truck through a dealer who I know for certainty will NOT mark the vehicle up.
They answer this question specifically in the original letter/post.
Sponsored