BroncoBoy22

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'11 Mustang GT 5.0
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Right now Area 51. But that’s only if it still looks blue in person. Some pics it looks green and I’m not a fan of green cars

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity was my first choice.

Antimatter is the top runner, pending more pictures in the sun. The most recent picture makes it look soooo dark. Once I see more sunlight pictures I’ll make my decision between AM (Velocity-depending on wait time) and Area 51.

Sponsored

Maximillionaire

Wildtrak
First Name
Max
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
19 Mustang GT
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I originally was thinking Area 51 but then realized it was like a powder blue. Not that there's anything wrong with that i just decided I wanted something more deeper. More rich.

The Antimatter Blue really looks good. Its very dark and pops in the sunlight. Very mysterious. It actually lives up to its name.

I also like Velocity Blue. But if its late availability no way am I waiting just for paint. So Antimatter it is.
A51 is like baby blue or something idk, pictures don’t do justice but someone posted fords colorizing tool and that’s when I realized that fords pics are nicely airbrushed and well lit....not everyday like conditions. Also! I found out that A51 is not a metallic color, it silver, vblue, abluem orange and reds are and you’ll need to pay a few hundred bucks for those...I used to have a trip-coat metallic yellow stang and the paint is quite nice. That’s why I think I’m gonna drop A51 from my top 3

Squatch

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
It is. That's what I was going to vote for but it's not a poll option. It's at least in the lead for me until I can see these colors in person.
Got a perfect score on the color differentiation test for my flight physical...gonna say no. ;)

As Velocity Blue is the closest to Pantone 300, I'm willing to wait and throw a St. Andrew's cross on the hood and/or doors. :D

sjp

Base
First Name
Susan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Suzuki
Your Bronco Model
Base
Clubs

I wanted something to match my house, and lucky for me...

Siding = Oxford White
Fascia = Area 51
Trim = Antimatter Blue
Door = Cyber Orange
Recycle Bin = Velocity Blue

I will probably go with Antimatter Blue. Though having a matching recycle bin and Bronco - wow! It's tempting.

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? IMG_8928.JPG

Sponsored

Haulin455

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Ford F-150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I would love to see Area 51 in person as it seems its a color that changes shades depending on lighting. Antimatter Blue is far too dark for me from what I've seen in non-marketing photos. Velocity Blue would be nice but unfortunately its a late availability.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2022 Bronco Sasquatch 2022 Willys Xtreme Recon
Your Bronco Model
Base
Velocity was my first choice.

Antimatter is the top runner, pending more pictures in the sun. The most recent picture makes it look soooo dark. Once I see more sunlight pictures I’ll make my decision between AM (Velocity-depending on wait time) and Area 51.
I agree. I love Velocity Blue. I almost bought a Mustang GT in that color. I just can't wait for it though.

Antimatter is definitely super dark. But I think its lighter then we think. Like its not black. Im pretty sure Ford used Antimatter Blue when they restored Jay Lenos Bronco.

I really like the name Antimatter for it too. Its really cool and unique. Especially being that I'm into the night sky star gazing and looking at the Andromeda galaxy and others through my telescope. It fits that theme really well. And the color reminds me of the night sky.

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
I wanted something to match my house, and lucky for me...

Siding = Oxford White
Fascia = Area 51
Trim = Antimatter Blue
Door = Cyber Orange
Recycle Bin = Velocity Blue

I will probably go with Antimatter Blue. Though having a matching recycle bin and Bronco - wow! It's tempting.

Ford Bronco Battle of the Blues. Watcha getting? IMG_8928.JPG
Thats hilarious. ?

OP
OP
The Driving Viking

The Driving Viking

Base
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Base
Gonna get gray or black and wrap since there is no grabber blue option
I actually like that Carbonized Grey. I thought about that as well.
Sponsored