Sponsored

Roof Rack on 2 Door FORD BRONCO --who makes this ? Custom?

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
So while passing some time looking for a Ford Bronco in my area... I found this one for sale... Anyone know who makes this rack or is it custom??
Ford Bronco Roof Rack on 2 Door FORD BRONCO --who makes this ? Custom? 7E2BC71C-CE06-479E-808A-EAE1C03AA44D
Ford Bronco Roof Rack on 2 Door FORD BRONCO --who makes this ? Custom? D65D15E8-1541-4270-B4C0-D4E675AB0A3A
Sponsored

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Probably custom. I would not want to drill the MICardboard top and I certainly wouldn't put any weight on that.

OP
OP
2021WILDTRAKCDH

2021WILDTRAKCDH

Wildtrak
First Name
Topher
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco Wildtrak
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Probably custom. I would not want to drill the MICardboard top and I certainly wouldn't put any weight on that.
I agree. I was hoping we had a well engineered option to consider. Oh well. The wait and search continues. Cheers

thatspecialbeat

Black Diamond
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Subies
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

I agree. I was hoping we had a well engineered option to consider. Oh well. The wait and search continues. Cheers
Full disclosure I am a 2 door order and I mounted a rack on my 86 by drilling right into the fiberglass top.

I don't know how long you have been on the forum but people have posted cross sections of the MIC top and it is literally cardboard.

This style looks way better than the OEM on the 2 door though. Aftermarket will be fun someday.
Sponsored