Eric
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
68&69 Broncos, 21 AMB Base 2dr, 23 VB BL 4dr
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

It makes me feel a lot better after the leaked picture was posted. Thank the lord it’s not black! Coming from a bright blue WRX, I guess I’ve shifted towards a more “grown up” (?I’ll never grow up) color....but dang she is puuuurdy. I hope it continues to appear this way. The CGI rendering of Bronco and F150 were not too helpful. This is nice! It’s a great color!

I been working on restoring my 69 and have been stopping at the dealers A FREAKING LOT to compare the Velocity Blue and Lightning Blue ..... in real life they are VERY VERY similar. VB always photographs much lighter than it actually is.
But this new Blue, yeah... I may end up matching the old one to the new one!!! or maybe one of each, VB and AMB ....ah hell, here I go again... :mad:
LOL

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 SVT Cobra, 2013 Subaru WRX
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I been working on restoring my 69 and have been stopping at the dealers A FREAKING LOT to compare the Velocity Blue and Lightning Blue ..... in real life they are VERY VERY similar. VB always photographs much lighter than it actually is.
But this new Blue, yeah... I may end up matching the old one to the new one!!! or maybe one of each, VB and AMB ....ah hell, here I go again... :mad:
LOL

With some research....it looks like it is VB. ?

Sponsored

GiddyUp

Big Bend
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Buick Encore
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Would be nice if Ford could set something up with Sherwin-Williams where we can just go and ask for the "Bronco" colors we would like to see ?.

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Velocity Blue seems like the color for me, so I plan to wait for that one. But I haven't seen it in person yet....my nearby dealership appears to have a VB F150 in stock, so i might swing over there and check it out tomorrow.

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Velocity Blue seems like the color for me, so I plan to wait for that one. But I haven't seen it in person yet....my nearby dealership appears to have a VB F150 in stock, so i might swing over there and check it out tomorrow.
Take pictures!!! (Preferably in the sunlight)!

Sponsored

Ocnorb

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2023 Ford Bronco Black Diamond 2-door Sasquatch
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Take pictures!!! (Preferably in the sunlight)!
Absolutely will, forecast says storms though so we'll see. AMB is probably going to be my #2 choice

SVT_GRL

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Absolutely will, forecast says storms though so we'll see. AMB is probably going to be my #2 choice
Do your best! Haha. I look forward to it. I’ll send a flashlight if needed! ?

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I had a "Jeep Green" JK and it fit mostly because of the nostalgia. I just don't think it would look great on the Bronco despite loving the color.
I like the New Green on the Toyota 4Runner, I was thinking that the Bronco would look good in that kinda Green

Maxmillian1

Badlands
First Name
Roscoe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2002 4Runner
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Yeah I know what you mean. I'm from the Toyota world so the Cactus is very close to the Toyota Cement color which I'm a huge fan of. I like the lighter Earthier colors. I also think it will look great with the white top. Antimatter looks great but is way too dark for me. I have a dark gray now and keep wishing it was lighter.
I'm from the Toyota world also, I have a still running strong, NO dents or Dings 2002 4Runner and I like the New green on the 4runner.

GotWake

Badlands
First Name
Tony
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Right now, I probably like VB the best. I just don’t like the really dark blues. I do want to see Area 51 as soon as I can. I just don’t want to wait on a color.
Sponsored