Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota Tacoma 2023 Bronco Badlands
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Planning on doing the same with our Cactus Gray OBX. Blacked out Bronco emblem, powder coat beauty rings. Thinking of adding WT grille in the future as well.

We paired ours with Navy/Pier Cloth seats instead of roast, just matches the Cactus Gray a little better.

Sick looking 2dr!!! Congrats!
Sponsored

Charky

Wildtrak
First Name
Duane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
A7
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

@broncoky thanks for this write-up, nice build. A question, sorry if I've already missed the answer, did adding the Sasquatch option also add the front locker connect switch to the "hero switches" on the top of the dash? So now there's just one blank space where the swaybar disconnect would go? Thanks!

P52Ranch

Badlands
First Name
Bryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2DR 7MT Badlands, F150 Lightning, New Holland 4030
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Camo-colored seats??? My WT didnt have that option. Thank gawd. Show us your...interior!
This is what the digitized Camo seats look like. If you get cloth you get these. Leather avoids the camo.
Ford Bronco Behold the WILD BANKS / OUTER TRAK 1640192076807

Cat

Wildtrak
First Name
Cat
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
MB500SL, HD Road King Custom
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

This is what the digitized Camo seats look like. If you get cloth you get these. Leather avoids the camo.
Oh! Well...that actually looks good!

OP
OP
broncoky

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Camo-colored seats??? My WT didnt have that option. Thank gawd. Show us your...interior!
I‘ll snap some pics of the Roast cloth interior when I get my Bronco back later today. It’s currently at the dealership having all the weather seals replaced and hopefully submitting a warrenty claim that gets approved for a replacement hard top.

Sponsored
OP
OP
broncoky

broncoky

Outer Banks
First Name
Jacob
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 Bronco 2DR CB OBX SAS & 2000 Lexus LS400
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

@broncoky thanks for this write-up, nice build. A question, sorry if I've already missed the answer, did adding the Sasquatch option also add the front locker connect switch to the "hero switches" on the top of the dash? So now there's just one blank space where the swaybar disconnect would go? Thanks!
Yes, it’s part of the Sasquatch package. All SAS trims except for Badlands and First Edition, will have the exact same hero switches as the Wildtrak.

Ford Motor Company

First Edition
Official Ford Account
First Name
Ford
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco, Bronco Sport
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
When picking out and ordering my Bronco, I naturally wanted the Wildtrak. I ended up configuring my own version with an Outer Banks, 2.7 with the Sasquatch package.

I’m definitely not a fan of the digital camouflage cloth seats in the Wildtrak. My favorite Bronco interior is the roast cloth, an Outer Banks exclusive. The bronze and silver dash make the interior feel much more premium in my opinion. The roast/black color seats will age gracefully. I also love they are ribbed. It’s a nod to past Broncos and naturally a little more breathable for longer trips and warmer days.

I love the body colored door handles. Body colored mirror caps are another Outer Banks exclusive.

I modified the exterior to what I love about the Wildtrak today for $140!

I replaced the tailgate emblem with the OEM Ford part, gloss black for about $40. Super simple to remove and replace.

I removed the beauty rings and had them powder coated gloss black by my local industrial coating shop. $100 as they just add them in when doing a run of black coating. They turned out better than I expected. They look exactly like the factory finish and match the gloss black part of the wheel perfectly. I was debating on whether or not to purchase the Ford performance black rings. I’m glad I didn’t as this solution saved me roughly $600.

My WILD BANKS!!! đŸ€˜đŸŽđŸ€ 

Love it! Thanks for sharing!

ssolypop

Badlands
First Name
Solomon
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Avenger
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

When picking out and ordering my Bronco, I naturally wanted the Wildtrak. I ended up configuring my own version with an Outer Banks, 2.7 with the Sasquatch package.

I’m definitely not a fan of the digital camouflage cloth seats in the Wildtrak. My favorite Bronco interior is the roast cloth, an Outer Banks exclusive. The bronze and silver dash make the interior feel much more premium in my opinion. The roast/black color seats will age gracefully. I also love they are ribbed. It’s a nod to past Broncos and naturally a little more breathable for longer trips and warmer days.

I love the body colored door handles. Body colored mirror caps are another Outer Banks exclusive.

I modified the exterior to what I love about the Wildtrak today for $140!

I replaced the tailgate emblem with the OEM Ford part, gloss black for about $40. Super simple to remove and replace.

I removed the beauty rings and had them powder coated gloss black by my local industrial coating shop. $100 as they just add them in when doing a run of black coating. They turned out better than I expected. They look exactly like the factory finish and match the gloss black part of the wheel perfectly. I was debating on whether or not to purchase the Ford performance black rings. I’m glad I didn’t as this solution saved me roughly $600.

My WILD BANKS!!! đŸ€˜đŸŽđŸ€ 

Ford Bronco Behold the WILD BANKS / OUTER TRAK 20211015_095244

Nicely done! I'm a big fan of the black beauty rings and think they alone take the look up a notch and I love the cloth seats. Hood protector doesn't look too bad either. I want something to protect the front of my Bronco, but not yet sold on that particular add. All in all, great build! That Jeep is looking good too... guess you dont shy away from bright colors 😂

Sponsored

Joemama

Outer Banks
First Name
joe
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Hyundai Sonata
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Where di you get the air deflector on the front edge of the hood?

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

I don’t think it’s wonky at all. This coming from a guy with degrees in Art, Engineering and a Master’s in Architecture with 30 years work experience. It’s a very classic color scheme and look that you will find in many of the old Broncos and other custom interiors. The ribbed seats on the cloth harken back to the classics as well. I have a similar saddle interior with Imperial Blue (think Antimatter) on my BMW and it’s gorgeous and gets compliments all the time.

I can’t wait to get this on my Velocity Blue OBX. I can see that the Grabber Blue accents don’t work with every exterior option, but they will be awesome with VB.

s_white21

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2021 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Wonky color scheme.
To each his own.
I don’t think it’s wonky at all. This coming from a guy with degrees in Art, Engineering and a Master’s in Architecture with 30 years work experience. It’s a very classic color scheme and look that you will find in many of the old Broncos and other custom interiors. The ribbed seats on the cloth harken back to the classics as well. I have a similar saddle interior with Imperial Blue (think Antimatter) on my BMW and it’s gorgeous and gets compliments all the time.

I can’t wait to get this on my Velocity Blue OBX. I can see that the Grabber Blue accents don’t work with every exterior option, but they will be awesome with VB.
Agreed - it looks great in person and the reason we chose OBX over Wildtrak. And sorry for the dark pics, but this is what MI gives you during the late fall/winter months.. lol. We had 1 day of sun, but no direct pics of the seats.
Ford Bronco Behold the WILD BANKS / OUTER TRAK 20211107_170745_01

Mr. Nice

Banned
Badlands
Banned
Banned
First Name
Jayson
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
12' Boss302, 08' Audi TT, 13' CRV, 14" Ridgeline
Your Bronco Model
Badlands

Of coarse you don’t think it’s wonky, you bought it. That doesn’t mean that everyone has to like it.
There is no need for you to defend or validate your choice especially with education or experience.
People should understand that personal taste has most nothing to do anything other than preferences. I can’t convince folks they should enjoy liver and onions just because I was a chef. How could I ?
Like I said to each his own.

AZ_BRONC

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
‘17 4Runner, ‘16 BMW 328i, ‘96 Stang GT, ‘19 Mini
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Clubs

Of coarse you don’t think it’s wonky, you bought it. That doesn’t mean that everyone has to like it.
There is no need for you to defend or validate your choice especially with education or experience.
People should understand that personal taste has most nothing to do anything other than preferences. I can’t convince folks they should enjoy liver and onions just because I was a chef. How could I ?
Like I said to each his own.
Um
you pronounced his choice wonky. And of course personal choice is subjective. But there are established rules of thumb and agreed upon colors and patterns that either clash or work well together, and I’m just saying the saddle/roast with black and a touch of blue falls within “works together”, and the patterns such as the ribbed backs have relevant Bronco history. “Wonky” would to me suggest something that falls outside the norms.
Sponsored