steverollin

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2dr Badlands, BMW X7, LX 570, TRX on order
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Even with a locker you can be couple of incher off and still not hurt anything meaning you run 37s and have a 35 as spare if the 37 does not fit .
37s are heavy too alot to ask of that factory hinge.
Dude that is genius. Never even considered that. 35 on the back and 37s all around.
Sponsored

RedneckBronco

First Edition
First Name
Will
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
1989 Bronco, 2012 F250, 1972 Bronco
Your Bronco Model
First Edition
I will be going with BFG TKM 3s as soon as possible in 35 or 37. I have them on both my Broncos currently the handling offroad is great, on road manners are good and the road hum is minimal for a mud tire. Best tires I have owned IMO

North7

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
SUV
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Clubs

Here is a video of the Goodyear Wrangler Territory M/T 35” mud tire thats currently only available in Canada. The Bronco Sasquatch and High Lift package will be getting this tire except it will be different tread and sidewall for the US market.
They are calling it an MT but the tread pattern looks to be more of an RT. As long as they are decent in rain and snow, I'll run them till they are ready to replaced.
Besides the 35" size - 315/70R17 Goodyear Territory M/T, the 33" - 285/70R17 Goodyear Territory M/T is also an option on the non-Sasquatch Badlands, as seen in the below pdf spec sheet. As @Frank N pointed out these look more like an R/T tire. So what is an R/T tire, I went to google to find out:
Rugged-Terrain tires: everything you need to know by Discount Tire
Enter a new type: R/T (or rugged-terrain) tires. It’s the best of both worlds. The U.S. Tire Manufacturers Association (USTMA) is on track to designating R/T tires as its own category due to high demand from manufacturers and consumers alike. In the meantime, while there are many variations of rugged-terrain tires, most manufacturers still keep them classified under the more traditional mud-terrain or all-terrain tire segments (for now).

But what exactly are rugged-terrain tires? Rugged terrain, sometimes referred to as rough terrain or R/T tires are also known as hybrid-terrain tires: essentially a combination of an all-terrain and a mud-terrain tire. They offer a win-win situation for any SUV, truck or even crossover owner who wants that burly look and feel without having to give up too much ride comfort and road noise.
Rugged-terrain tires: everything you need to know
R/T Tires: New Category, Not Marketing Hype
Top 5 Best Hybrid Truck Tires For 2020

As we get closer to the ordering time in December we should see some hands-on Bronco reviews, it will be interesting to see what is said about the new design Goodyear Territory M/T.

I may even consider ordering the available 33" - 285/70R17 size for my non-Sasquatch Badlands, anyone else?

Ford Bronco What Tires Are You Going With? fordbronco_parts_07-compressed-

Ford Bronco What Tires Are You Going With? 1596019707161

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

Besides the 35" size - 315/70R17 Goodyear Territory M/T, the 33" - 285/70R17 Goodyear Territory M/T is also an option on the non-Sasquatch Badlands, as seen in the below pdf spec sheet. As @Frank N pointed out these look more like an R/T tire. So what is an R/T tire, I went to google to find out:

R/T Tires: New Category, Not Marketing Hype
Top 5 Best Hybrid Truck Tires For 2020

As we get closer to the ordering time in December we should see some hands-on Bronco reviews, it will be interesting to see what is said about the new design Goodyear Territory M/T.

I may even consider ordering the available 33" - 285/70R17 size for my non-Sasquatch Badlands, anyone else?

fordbronco_parts_07-compressed-jpg.jpg

1596019707161.png
Im with you. I like trying out new tires. That’s how I fell in to my current Cooper STT Pros.
Those new Goodyear Territory tires remind me of a mellowed down BFG KM3.

cursed_hemi

Big Bend
First Name
Andrew
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Charger Daytona / 03 Jeep TJ
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
I'm running General Grabber ATX on my Jeep and they are by far my favorite AT tires. Best combo of on-road and off-road performance. Super quiet, relatively light for an AT, and they look awesome. Definitely a good choice for a daily driver that sees some moderate off-roading. Mud and snow performance is shockingly good too. And they balance quite well unlike the K02's I've had in the past. I'm surprised they're not more popular.

I'll definitely be changing out the factory Bronco tires to them if I end up ordering.

Sponsored

Treeza61

First Name
Richard
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F250, 2019 4Runner TRD Pro, 2013 FJ
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Im with you. I like trying out new tires. That’s how I fell in to my current Cooper STT Pros.
Those new Goodyear Territory tires remind me of a mellowed down BFG KM3.
I have had great luck with Nittos.

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I’ve been running 35 inch General Grabbers since the red-letters, now the atx. They’re pretty true to size, relatively quiet, never had problems balancing them, nice aggressive look, and they seem to last forever. I’ll be taking the 35’s off the wildtrak and going to general grabber 37’s immediately.

OP
OP
BroncBro

BroncBro

Wildtrak
First Name
Jeff
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2019 Tacoma 4x4
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Clubs

I’ve been running 35 inch General Grabbers since the red-letters, now the atx. They’re pretty true to size, relatively quiet, never had problems balancing them, nice aggressive look, and they seem to last forever. I’ll be taking the 35’s off the wildtrak and going to general grabber 37’s immediately.

Do you think they’ll fit with no mods?

Last edited:

Bayou_Bronco

Badlands
First Name
Paul
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2016 Toyota 4Runner TRD Pro
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Unless the stock 35" tires are just terrible for some reason then I will be sticking with those until I need new ones. If they are great then I'll get another set but if not then I'll get Duratracs. Have them on my 4Runner now and love that tire. Who knows what will be out at that point though.

Sponsored

Solfive

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2008 JKUR
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Do you think they’ll fit with no mods?
I’d imagine having to take off or trim the fenders as well as a small lift. If it gets too involved I’ll happily run the stock 35’s until they wear out and then dive into the suspension and bigger tires.

beachztt

Wildtrak
First Name
Russ
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 Raptor- Tuxedo Black, 2017 Jeep JKU Rubicon Hard Rock- Built
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak

This is my plan as well. Running the X3s on the JKUR now in 35. Ran Wheeler Lake in the rain a couple weeks ago and my buddy with 37" Patagonias, long arm kit, piggy back Fox 2.5s was very disappointed. We had to winch him over the apex of the big V and I crawled right through it. He couldn't get enough side bite to run the exact same line I did. He said it was the first time he had run the Pats on wet granite and was pretty bummed. He had run the Rubicon trail weeks before in the dry and said the tires performed flawlessly there. Apparently that compound don't lend itself to slick granite.

The X3s are absolutely amazing in every situation I put them in. My wife even said while we were on the trail. "This is the tire that is going on the Bronco". Seriously, they did that well. We will be going straight to 37s. I am hoping that the Squach package comes with 35 KO2s so that I can sell them easily.

Ford Bronco What Tires Are You Going With? 115969095_10220547314544986_2323029213059670628_o

Ford Bronco What Tires Are You Going With? GrabberX3

Last edited:

Pilot321

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2003 Jeep Wrangler TJ Sport
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
A 33” AT that will fit the stock Big Bend rims.
That's exactly what I'm going to do, or maybe jump up to the Badlands, but just need to make sure no lift is required in either the Big Bend or Badlands for 33's as 32's are standard on those models.
Sponsored