Banned
Banned
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
ND Miata, Land Rover Defender 110, Porsche 911
Your Bronco Model
Wildtrak
Take a brand new Merc G55 off-road a bit and you will hear some rattling. You guys are a riot, as if it is reasonable to expect a $30,000 off-roady truck to be rattle-free going over sand dunes at speed. Sand is a relatively soft medium but the suspension is getting jiggled all over the place multiple times per second. I have been signed up here for about a week and already I am weary of all of these negative posts about rear seats not being easily removable, no sliding shelf for the 2-door, no manual transmission for the Sasquatch Pack, no manual for the 2.7, and on and on. Every vehicle sold is going to rattle to some degree offroad. If this prospect bothers you, keep your truck polished and use it to drive to the mall. I'm sure it won't rattle any more or less than any other contemporary Ford product (which is to say it is going to rattle a bit). This forum has a really weird center mass user profile for some reason. Too much hand-wringing and whining for a vehicle that is supposed to embody the American spirit of rugged individualism. I think Ford is looking to sell you a tool for your active lifestyle, not a Mercedes S-class competitor.
Sponsored

Ripcurl

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
DodgeRam 1500 Laramie, HarleyDavidson 48
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
I feel like I am just hearing wind noise and poor sound from a basic cell phone packed in an indestructible case type video recording.....nothing alarming

SkullsWalk

Badlands
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2012 VW GTI 3-Door Manual
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nobody’s gonna mention the rattling in all these videos? Hear it from inside and outside.
The only thing I'd say is we're not able to see what they have in the truck with them. Judging by pics from the other test vehicles there could be all sorts of garbage and crap in there with them jostling around. Not saying it couldn't be the car itself either though.

618TRVLWILD

Big Bend
First Name
Ashley
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Big Bend Sasquatch 2D
Your Bronco Model
Big Bend
Clubs

Looove it!! In all honestly about the back seat in the 2 door coming out would be amazing but if it doesn’t I’m not mad! Adapt and overcome baby! Also have a merc I haven’t washed since I owned it! Talk about rattle I had a Hummer H3 for 6 years! Loved it dearly but treated in poorly! But that thing was a goat! Another reason I can’t wait to have a Bronco. I regret trading my H3 for a wrangler!

Last edited:

Sponsored

zaki

Black Diamond
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
'19 Lexus LS 500;'94 Acura NSX;'13 Landcruiser
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
The reason I don’t have that job is because I would 100% find a way to break it.
We already know Nick can literally break a Wrangler while driving on a paved road!:devilish:
So yeah, I believe him:giggle:

Mopar2Bronco2021

Base
First Name
Scott
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2018 Dodge Charger RT 5.7L
Your Bronco Model
Base
Nobody’s gonna mention the rattling in all these videos? Hear it from inside and outside.
It’s a pre-production vehicle, I wouldn’t worry about it at all. Plus these guys probably have all kinds of wires and crap for sensors set up in there for testing the vehicle. Not to mention he’s going 30+ mph over sand.

MaverickMan

Black Diamond
First Name
Shane
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
96 bronco sport 91 comanche eliminator 93 v8 zj
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Remeber all the trash in the back in that one interior video. That was all water bottles when on the street, at they dunes the switch to Hi-Life cans. Theres your rattle, champagne jam!

Sponsored

dejones64

Black Diamond
First Name
Dan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
Bronco 2-dr Black Diamond
Your Bronco Model
Black Diamond
Clubs

Bonus video:

A gaggle of wild Broncos getting serviced after probably another long day of testing miles and inside the cockpit.

Hmmm, guy rolling the bare tire, what's up with that?

Pitar

Outer Banks
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F150
Your Bronco Model
Outer Banks
Sounded like the bumpy ride was ticklin his balls

wxsquid

Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
2017 F-150
Your Bronco Model
Undecided
Take a brand new Merc G55 off-road a bit and you will hear some rattling. You guys are a riot, as if it is reasonable to expect a $30,000 off-roady truck to be rattle-free going over sand dunes at speed. Sand is a relatively soft medium but the suspension is getting jiggled all over the place multiple times per second. I have been signed up here for about a week and already I am weary of all of these negative posts about rear seats not being easily removable, no sliding shelf for the 2-door, no manual transmission for the Sasquatch Pack, no manual for the 2.7, and on and on. Every vehicle sold is going to rattle to some degree offroad. If this prospect bothers you, keep your truck polished and use it to drive to the mall. I'm sure it won't rattle any more or less than any other contemporary Ford product (which is to say it is going to rattle a bit). This forum has a really weird center mass user profile for some reason. Too much hand-wringing and whining for a vehicle that is supposed to embody the American spirit of rugged individualism. I think Ford is looking to sell you a tool for your active lifestyle, not a Mercedes S-class competitor.
How can I like this post more than once? ?

lowmpg

Badlands
First Name
Ryan
Threads
Reaction score
Vehicle(s)
F350
Your Bronco Model
Badlands
Clubs

Nice to see the dash without the huge laptop screen :)
Sponsored